Old 03-27-2024, 01:58 PM   #12659
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Jocks on Cocks vol. 3 Morganton

Release Year: 2024
Studio: CorbinFisher
Cast: Brant, Connor, Dawson, Dru, Ian, Kennedy, Kenny, Kent, Rowan, Tobias, Trey
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Video language: English
No one brings you all American hardcore college jock action like CorbinFisher. The hottest studs from college campuses across the US. The most popular frat boysm the homecoming kings, the team captains and the allstar athletes show off what they've really been learing while away at college as Ian takes on Connor, Rowan swallows Brant and Kennedy gets it on with Tobias. To top off the action, Connor, Dawson, Dru, Kenny, Kent, and Trey also have an epic orgy in Jocks on Cocks 3.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:39:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5844kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jocks on Cocks vol. 3

Fetish Bar, Scene #01 (Pierce Paris, Lain Kross) Nada

Pierce Paris spots Lain Kross sitting at 'The Fetish Bar' and likes what he sees. Lain notices Pierce checking him out from across the bar and decides to join Pierce to shoot some balls on the pool table. Lain gets more than a friendly game of pool when Pierce blindfolds him and cuffs his hands behind his back. Lain submits to Pierce's desires and offers up his body for Pierce to use at his own free will. Pierce gets on his knees and sucks Lain's growing cock until he's ready to open up Lain's ass. Pierce gets in deep with his tongue and gets the stranger from the bar ready for his giant dick. Lain has no idea what he's in for until he feels Pierce slide his monster deep between his cheeks. Pierce pumps away with a steady pace going deep inside the new hole. Pierce's massive balls bang on Lain's ass with every thrust from the muscle . After fucking the hunk hard, Pierce decides Lain has been a good hole and needs a reward. He takes Lain out of his restraints and lets him suck on his big cock. Pierce's shaft sliding in and out of his mouth makes Lain blow his load all over the floor. Lain really needs Pierce's load, but Pierce isn't ready to give it up just yet.
Duration: 28:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6739kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fetish Bar, Scene #01 (Pierce Paris, Lain Kross)

Looking 4 Entertainment - Manuel Skye, Shae Reynolds BB 1080p Oconto

He truly pinned me down, grabbed onto my hips, and fucked me with every ounce of muscle he could muster.
Duration: 39:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7752kbps
Audio: 314kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Looking 4 Entertainment - Manuel Skye, Shae Reynolds BB 1080p

Losen Em Up Saint Hilaire

Studio: FratX
Cast: Brock Lee Reynolds, Many, Vincent Grey and Bruce
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Turns out, his little slut ass has been saving up all his cum for his big dicked brothers! So this pussy whipped bitch gets royally fucked by three hungry hung brothers!
Duration: 18:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10125kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Losen Em Up

Apprentice Land - pt. 5 - Covenant - Logan Cross, Matthew Figata & Kristofer W Talbotton

Studio: MasonicBoys
Cast: Covenant - Logan Cross, Matthew Figata & Kristofer W
Master Figata and I have played a key role in the education of young Apprentice Land. When a Boy has worked as hard as he has, and has turned into such a fine young man, it's impossible not to feel a sense of great pride.
One of the last rituals an Apprentice must experience during his training is "The Covenant." It's a deeply spiritual rite which often brings together in a boy's mind a number of thoughts which were once entirely unlinked. Many have likened it to the experience of seeing the light--a sudden understanding of the world and their position within it.
The Boy is dressed in a billowing white robe made from yards of gossamer pleated fabric which barely protects his modesty. He's then expected to crawl into the sacred space. It is, of course, an act of total submission, but his training has taught him to act without feeling any sense of humiliation.
Apprentice Land crawled into the ceremonial room on his knuckles. He was plainly nervous, but he had a clear understanding of what was required of him, delicately removing my socks and washing my feet with an erotic precision which sent shivers down my spine.
I instructed him to stand, before removing his robe with the merest flick of my wrist. I then turned him away from me and sensually ran my fingers down the soft, smooth skin of his back. I took off my jacket and turned the boy to face me once again. He became solid the moment I reached out and grasped his dick in the palm of my hand, and then, as I unbuckled my belt and let my pants drop to the floor, he dutifully fell to his knees and immediately began to service my rapidly stiffening penis.
By the time I'd removed my shirt, I was as hard as concrete. The Boy has certainly learned a number of impressive cock-sucking tricks since his arrival here. He now fully understands how to pleasure his Master with his mouth and has realized, without needing to be told, that this particular Master's big-daddy nipples are 100% wired to his dick. The harder he twists, the harder I get.
Duration: 28:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7790kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Apprentice Land - pt. 5 - Covenant - Logan Cross, Matthew Figata & Kristofer W

Eluan Jeunet & Sven Basquiat Norvelt

Cast: Eluan Jeunet, Sven Basquiat
Genres: Bareback, Anal Sex, Big Dick, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Kissing, Cumshots, Muscles, Rimming, Skinny, Smooth, Tattoo, Uncut, Young Me
Despite being physically very different, there are a lot of commonalities that lead to there being very raw and pleasant sexual energy between Sven and Eluan. They are both fitness fanatics and also both a bit of an exhibitionist.We are not giving away any prizes today for guessing that Eluan is the top in this scene, but we are more than happy to let you know that the sex is great, with Sven taking Eluan's huge cock like the champ that he is and blowing his load while still being fucked hard. Eluan is always a joy to watch, possessing just the right balance of vanity and exuberance to ensure that he and his partners both look good and are actually having a good time in front of the camera.
Duration: 26:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10450kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Eluan Jeunet & Sven Basquiat

My Daddy Fucks Me Chamisal

Studio: NastyDaddy
Cast: Starring: Hunter Xavier, Lance Charger, Timothy Drake, Jack Dixon, Myles Landon, Ian Levine, Drew Sebastian, Brian Bonds, Trent Cougar
My Daddy Fucks Me stars some of the hottest daddies who like their bottoms tight, younger, and submissive. Jack Dixon dominates submissive Trent Cougar who likes it hard and rough to the likes you've never seen. Timothy Drake likes his daddies hairy, aggressive and smelling like a man, which is fine for Lance Charger who is all daddy all the time. Brian Bonds wants nothing more than daddy Drew Sebastian's big curved dick that hits Brian in all the right places. Smooth, hung and uncut Myles Landon deep fucks Ian Levine. And wait until you get a load of Hunter Xavier.
Duration: 1:28:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5857kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My Daddy Fucks Me

Время генерации страницы 0.12968 секунды с 9 запросами