Old 03-27-2024, 01:52 PM   #2466
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Country Boy Nagua

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Eurocreme
Cast: Joe Bondi, Reece Ryder, Freddie White, J.P. Dubois, Damion Harrison, Luke Desmond
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Video language: English
Lying back and dreaming of his ideal DreamBoy's, blond Aussie Joe Bondi plays with his stunningly beautiful twink body as he gives us a tour of his deepest darkest fantasies. Dreaming of huge-dicked woodcutters fucking him under the summer sun, horse-hung twinks getting caught having a cheeky wank, and then subjected to ass-splitting action at the campsite; right through to Office Boys with superstar JP Dubois and the handsome new face Reece, as he gets fucked hard twice in a row!! The Country Boy himself, after a hard afternoon stroking his delicious dick treats us to a sticky, sex-fueled finale you'll never forget!
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:30:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6115kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Country Boy

Jace Star Marbach Am Neckar

Release Year: 2024
Studio: ChaosMen
Cast: Jace Star
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Jace Starr comes to Chaos Men today and brings his very fit and handsome body. He's 27, 5'10', goes to the gym often, and is an ex-athlete. He's very single, a bottom, and loves older daddies. Jace has crushed on older guys, including his past coach, and has been sexually active since his teens. He loves being taken to dinner for sushi and then manhandled by his men, and he adores his very hairy chest. Jace Starr loves a huge cock, and is always up for sexual fun with his men. He masturbates 4-5 times per week and is ready to strip & show off. He strips naked and quickly starts stroking his manhood. His hands glide across his cock, and he moans with total pleasure. He bends over doggie-style and fingers his hole to warm it for an entry soon. After several minutes of stroking pleasure, he explodes with a great load of cum that drips from his shaft and is thick and beautiful. Jace Starr is a hairy athlete with a great cock, and comes to Chaos Men for fun today. Welcome Jace Starr to Chaos Men today.
Duration: 27:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5136kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jace Star

Best Damn Dildo Movie vol. 3 Lafe

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Gemini Studios
Cast: Alex Jamison, Andrew Fugate, Ashton McKay, Austin, Ben Patrick, Brandon, Eli Channing, Greg Andrews, Link, Matt Garrett, Trip
These are highlights of eleven different men as they play with their favorite toys and get off. Some lay down, some ride, some fuck but all experience "in-depth" playtime. They finish in no time by having that extra g-spot stimulation. Getting off has never been this easy for these hot guys!
Duration: 1:13:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5828kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Best Damn Dildo Movie vol. 3

Losen Em Up Blagoevgrad

Studio: FratX
Cast: Brock Lee Reynolds, Many, Vincent Grey and Bruce
Turns out, his little slut ass has been saving up all his cum for his big dicked brothers! So this pussy whipped bitch gets royally fucked by three hungry hung brothers!
Duration: 18:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10125kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Losen Em Up

The Boy Noah - pt. 6 - The Prize - Noah White, Reese Rideout Liebenthal

Studio: BoyForSale
Cast: Noah White, Reese Rideout
When I bought The Boy Noah, I followed protocol and fucked him on the auction block in front of the other Buyers. The truth is I would have fucked him on the auction block, protocol be damned, or in the first bathroom stall I could find. I couldn't get my dick in that boy's hole fast enough. I had, more or less, let Master Marko win him the first time Boy Noah was up for auction, although I think I would have just made my friend spend more money before I lost the auction.
Master Marko's a great trainer and I knew Boy Noah would be better for the time he spent being his slave, but I knew I would get The Boy eventually. I know that Master Marko likes Slaveboys when they are kind of shy and timid. He likes alternating between intimidating them with his imposing body and rewarding them with affection. He starts to lose interest when they get too confident and comfortable.
Duration: 23:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7778kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Boy Noah - pt. 6 - The Prize - Noah White, Reese Rideout

My Daddy Fucks Me Sleepy Eye

Studio: NastyDaddy
Cast: Starring: Hunter Xavier, Lance Charger, Timothy Drake, Jack Dixon, Myles Landon, Ian Levine, Drew Sebastian, Brian Bonds, Trent Cougar
My Daddy Fucks Me stars some of the hottest daddies who like their bottoms tight, younger, and submissive. Jack Dixon dominates submissive Trent Cougar who likes it hard and rough to the likes you've never seen. Timothy Drake likes his daddies hairy, aggressive and smelling like a man, which is fine for Lance Charger who is all daddy all the time. Brian Bonds wants nothing more than daddy Drew Sebastian's big curved dick that hits Brian in all the right places. Smooth, hung and uncut Myles Landon deep fucks Ian Levine. And wait until you get a load of Hunter Xavier.
Duration: 1:28:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5857kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My Daddy Fucks Me

Milo Miles - Chapter 7 - Casual Fridays Kwethluk

Studio: TwinkTop
Cast: Milo Miles
What a busy week! My company, Stone and Associates, had taken on a few new clients and the workload was insane. I'd been getting as much done as possible on this particular Friday so I could truly enjoy my weekend. Thankfully, I had my loyal associate Milo at my side and we worked together on projects right up until quitting time.
I shut my laptop off, pushed my chair back, took a deep breath and stretched. I chuckled to myself as Milo glanced up at me, took another big swig of his seemingly never ending cup of coffee and kept hammering on his laptop.
I clicked my tongue and then sighed. I offered a bright "TGIF" to no one in particular. Milo looked up again and cocked his head. He asked if I had special plans for the evening. I noted it was Happy Hour, but I didn't really have anything specific laid out. I inquired about Milo's own plans: he shrugged and confessed that he didn't really have much going on, either.
Duration: 36:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7788kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Milo Miles - Chapter 7 - Casual Fridays

Время генерации страницы 0.02644 секунды с 9 запросами