View Single Post
Old 03-27-2024, 01:01 PM   #38832
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Serene Isley Leonardsville

Serene is doing a webcam show which starts off with her stripping after a long day at work into her lingerie and high heels. She wants to relax with self bondage and starts by binding her legs at the knees and ankles. A ballgag and leather armsleeve come next and she's quickly secured by her own hand. She finally decides that the show is over and tries to free herself from the armbinder only to find to her horror that she's stuck in it. She struggles and tries to free her arms from the binder, but can't manage. We stop back in on her a couple of hours later when she's still tightly bound and apparently without someone to free her. Someone is getting a very long webcam show.
Format: mp4
Duration: 18:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4946kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 695.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Serene Isley

Stephanie gagged for the first time Braceville

Cute Stephanie wanted to try our leather wrist cuffs, and a nice leather collar was another thing she wanted to experience. She did not expect to be gagged though, but when we showed her the red ball she admitted she wanted to try that too. Maybe Stephanie is not so innocent! She did a great job, she was gagged for quite a long time! At first, she did not understand how to breathe properly so it sounded like she was having a lot of trouble with the red ballgag, but she got more relaxed and we even got a little smile out of her! Gags are not that hard, it just requires training! Stephanie needs a lot more gag hours, but this is a good start!
Duration: 2:50
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11696kbps

File size: 247.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stephanie gagged for the first time

Scarlett Hope – shock collar vs magic wand SAN PEDRO SULA

It’s time for a new orgasm war! Scarlett Hope and her magic wand versus me and the shock collar remote! Who will win?! Watch the video to find out!
Duration: 5:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14691kbps

File size: 615.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Scarlett Hope – shock collar vs magic wand

Patient Intake San Felix

I dont usually get very star-struck, but the excitement I had at the idea of getting to enjoy every inch of Josh was palpable!
Duration: 57:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3795kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Patient Intake

Sandra Gia Ami prison Newton Highlands

I took the London Underground to his place in London and it was snowing like crazy.
Duration: 21:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6646kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Gia Ami prison

Silver Dress Part II Zaltbommel

For this set, Johnny just shot a little extra video of my silver dress, high heels, garter belt, stockings and panties. My arms are still secured above my head with metal cuffs to the electric hoist and my legs apart with a spreader bar. I still sport my metal collar and a super duper silver duct tape gag. But, if you look really closely, what is different is that Johnny has pulled up my dress to show you my garters and shiny panties better. That's right, since I can't leave the house, I might as well show my panties!
Duration: 9:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5836kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 403.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Silver Dress Part II

Secretary Part II Hull End

Now that Johnny has me right where he wants me: wearing nothing but pale pink bra, panties, garter belt, nude stockings, black pvc high heels and thick silver duct tape gag in the garage, it is time for the fun to start. Johnny ties my hands above my head, while standing in the middle of the garage in front of the garage door. I am allowed a small area to struggle around in. He takes video, that he will allow me to edit later once I get dressed back up in my secretary attire. It's a good thing he's looking out for me, by making sure I have some work to do this afternoon. Plus, I like how happy it makes him to see me tied up in lingerie!
Duration: 14:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5853kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 642.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Secretary Part II

Время генерации страницы 0.03667 секунды с 9 запросами