View Single Post
Old 03-27-2024, 12:59 PM   #38827
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Submissive Wife Part II New Maryland

So, I imagine that it would go without saying, that if I must be tied up and gagged during the day in my usually 1950's housewife attire, I must wear lingerie and be tied up at night as well. Johnny is definitely very consistent in this manner. I know what to expect after 22 years in this relationship. At any rate, I put on a sheer coral nightie with coral silk panties, garter belt and stockings and Johnny hogties me on the bed with white rope. This time, the thick white cloth gag has made it's way into my mouth and I am to struggle on the bed, while Johnny gets ready to get settled in for the night. I am pretty sure that he could watch me for hours without complaint. I mean, I am not complaining either!
Format: mp4
Duration: 10:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5846kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 474.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Submissive Wife Part II

Frisky Business Ban vol 8 Olive Hill

Release Year: 2001
Studio: Harmony Concepts
Cast: Sadie Belle, Hollywood, Talia Monet, Sabrina Stone
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination
Jack Banner's latest video, "Frisky Business," starts with a bang. Rising star Sadie Belle is rudely grabbed, tied on screen, then tightly retied six times. She is mistaken for one of Jack's submissives, but her packed mouth prevents her from explaining.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:43:22
Video: 720x540, XviD, 1463kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Frisky Business Ban vol 8

Sandra, Caroline Pierce Sparrows Point

The surprised secretarial staff, over powered upon entry, and secured in copious coils of electrical tape tight around their satin blouses, pencil skirts and pantyhosed legs, are lifted into a waiting van. It seemed their skills had been sold, not for touch typing today, but for their individual charms... An athletic, lithe redhead, a raven-haired vixen, a stunning, silver haired MILF, and a long-limbed brunette. Their breasts, each pair a perfect paragon of each shapely figure, straining inside their shirts. As their unexpected vehicle ride begins, they call out through well stuffed mouths, the tape over their lips gagging their cries. They desperately attempt to stay upright as the road twists and turns, losing all sense of direction in their journey... An abrupt halt jolts them, sunlight floods in as the van doors open, the driver hops each helpless hostage onto the door step and, delivery complete, leaves them to their fate...
Duration: 19:19
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4327kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 656.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra, Caroline Pierce

A Tale of Two Riggers Pontivy

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation, Anal
Video language: English
All over this country, all over the world, there are young, hot sluts trotting around in tight clothes or barely any at all, trying to get the attention of men. Men that they know better than to tease, but these sluts just can't help themselves.
Duration: 51:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7347kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Tale of Two Riggers

The Joy of Suffering North Reading

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation, Anal
Video language: English
The world was black. I tried to feel around with my hands and feet as I was dragged into the room.
The utter silence inside the thick leather was deafening. I had no idea what to expect. I had been beaten before.
had worked for Paintoy where I was severely beaten. On Hardtied I was used sexually for pleasure.
With OT though I didn't know what would happen.
Duration: 1:02:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7343kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Joy of Suffering

Sandra Gia Ami orgasms Kislovodsk

His place is a bit of a walk from the tube station so I was practically an ice cube by the time I got to his front door.
Duration: 17:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5791kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 760.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Gia Ami orgasms

FaythIs Kept Put By KG Peace Dale

I felt warmth in my loins as I was anticipating getting inside of that beautiful ass.
Duration: 8:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4870kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 303.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: FaythIs Kept Put By KG

Время генерации страницы 0.08004 секунды с 9 запросами