View Single Post
Old 03-27-2024, 12:57 PM   #38821
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

DungeonSex - Alexis Tae - Bondage Anal Fuck Toy Lane

Welcome to the amateur fetish videos! Amateur girl tied up for the every time!
Format: mp4
Duration: 55:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9730kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DungeonSex - Alexis Tae - Bondage Anal Fuck Toy

Transporter East Grand Forks

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation, Anal
Video language: English
OT monitors Hazel’s dalliance with the Janitor, and decides she is no longer worthy of the comforts of the cage. She is confined to the cold cement floor. Her toes and thumbs bent back to the shackles. Her arms and legs hogtied to the Pear locked in her cunt. OT canes the soles of her feet and covers her with a single tail whipping. She is prepared for her departure to the farm as she stares down into the swirling wormhole of water.
Duration: 35:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7814kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Transporter

Jay Edwards - Total Submission Spillville

Release Year: 2024
Nude, except for black 5" pumps, curvaceous Tory is bound to a post with a thick beam between her thighs. One leg is frog-tied, a harness ballgag frames her face, and strict ropework encircles her breasts. Jay clamps her nipples and ties her other leg up to the cross-beam, her weight now supported by her most delicate flesh. Kneeling on the girlie-go-round, a bar holds Tory's arms back and a red ballgag fills her mouth. Jay changes her gag to white cloth and sticky tape. Jessica wears blue lingerie and a white ballgag, perched backwards on a rotating slave-chair. Jay changes her gag to white cloth and med-wrap, then exchanges her pincher clamps with heavy C-clamps. Nude, except for gloves and heels, Jessica sits cross-legged on the platform enduring tight breast bondage and crotchrope. Jay squeezes her full tits and changes her gag to cloth packing and blue med-wrap before clamping clothespins on her vulnerable nipples. Clad in red and black lingerie, statuesque Andrea is elbow-bound and tied to a post on the spinning platform.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:24:34
Video: 720x480, FFMpeg MPEG-4, 780kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 565.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jay Edwards - Total Submission

ElitePain - Save your Friend part 2 Tarnow

Our diabolic game-show returns with another due. We asked Linda to bring here her best friend Dorothy. Together they can win the prize if $5000, they only need to answer 10-10 quiz questions corectly. For every incorrect answe the other gets a whipping. The number of strokes increases after each wrong answer (10-15-20 etc.). To make theor task even harder, they must count at the very same time or the stroke is repeated. Sometoems we offer to halve teh strokes if the friend delivers them. In a final roude the girls are tied next to each other, arms over head, adn they get a bonus whippinh depending on the number of their wrong answers. Beware! If we say this is going to be iabolic, we mean it!
Duration: 1:14:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8772kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ElitePain - Save your Friend part 2

Sandra Silvers, Yoga Instructor Nabbed! Ava

Sandra had parked round the back of her yoga studio, a couple minutes late for class, the lot was already empty of the usual crowd, ‘best hurry!’ she thinks, grabbing her mat out of the trunk. In such a rush she failed to notice the burly bloke behind her… Now she stirs, on the dirty floor of an abandoned trailer, missing her class and the past few hours, maybe longer. She tries to stretch but the tight ropes tied around her thighs, keeping them scrunched up to her stomach, stop her attempts to stand up, though they highlight that awesome ample ass swathed in skintight lycra ;-) The fabric stuffing her mouth and see-through tape gag halt her attempts to cry for help. Her futile fingers search for knots behind her back to no avail; bound at the ankles her barefoot struggles are hindered even more. As her terrific tits bounce within her vest and frantic distress, the damsel begins to think escape may be impossible…
Duration: 8:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5471kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 349.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers, Yoga Instructor Nabbed!

HardTied On A Lark Olivia

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Zoe Lark
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
On a lark Zoe decided to show up at the studio. Anxious and excited all at the same time. A giant red ball gag, neck rope, and tight crotch rope put her in the right headspace.
An Imask in a suspension makes for a very interesting experience. The feeling of floating without being able to see anything. Zoe spins and swings around the stage.
Not many people can be hung by their hair. Zoe is caught between putting her weight on her knees or on her head. Either way hurts, but when the vibrator and the cane are introduced there’s even more to worry about.
Duration: 42:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7306kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied On A Lark

St Patricks Day 2018 Zittau

Being Johnny's Lucky Charm means I won't be going anwhere today, even though I am wearing my cute St Patty's Day T-shirt and cozy toe socks! Nope! I have paired my T-shirt with orange satin panties and he puts me on the living room floor. Then, I end up in a strict neck to knees ball tie with rope and a thick cleave gag. Guess I won't be finding the end of the rainbow this year!
Duration: 10:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5854kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 470.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: St Patricks Day 2018

Время генерации страницы 0.06292 секунды с 9 запросами