View Single Post
Old 03-27-2024, 11:54 AM   #750
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Sandra Spread Wide, Brutally Gagged Gail

Legs Spread by Steel Device, Busty MILF gets Brutal Breast Bondage, Pantyhose Hooded, Blindfolded with Electrical Tape & Sensory Deprived Wand Orgasms at the Hands of Dark Haired Domme!
Pantyhose crotch the only savior to a minute portion of this damsel’s modesty, she has been stripped of all but her sheer nylons and garter belt, and spread so wide her legs are doing the splits in the air. The cruel, cold steel at her back keeps her dangling by the ankles, chained in leather shackles and wrist cuffs. A belt strapped around her head allows her to bite down upon her frustrations as the uncomfortable predicament begins to turn excruciating with the building burn inside her stretched and strained muscles. Watching the captive drool and shake her terrific tits in her spread eagle struggles, Caroline, the dark haired Domme determined to break this busty MILF broad that has been brought for her pleasure. With a shorn off sheath of a stocking toe, Caroline slips silky fabric over the gagged, gorgeous silver haired head as a hood and uses electrical tape to seal it in place around her neck with coils resembling a submissive’s collar, and extra layer around the belt between her teeth, and a final few winds around her eyes to blindfold her, leaving the next acts as a surprise for sorry Sandra. Those massive mammaries are next for the tape treatment, brutally bound into gorged globes, Sandra’s big breasts bounce so beautifully, nipples swelling, as next a wand buzzes by her ear making the sensory deprived damsel in distress jump and jiggle as first contact is made between clit and the vibrator, distracting her from her painful pose for a moment as orgasms take control over her body…
Format: mp4
Duration: 13:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 522.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Spread Wide, Brutally Gagged

Girlsway - You Can Stay with Me Helper

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Girlsway
Cast: Ana Foxxx, Queenie Sateen
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, Interracial, Lesbian, Massage, Ebony, Foot Fetish, Bubble Butt, First Lesbian Experience, dark hair, first time, kissing, pussy eating
Video language: English
Queenie Sateen was invited by her best friend, Ana Foxxx, to come along to a neighbor's party. However, Queenie's not in the mood for partying, because it turns out her boyfriend of five years has been cheating on her. Ana is totally sympathetic, and says they can just forget about the party - Queenie can stay over at Ana's place for the night instead.
The two women bond and commiserate, and Ana gives Queenie a shoulder rub to help her feel better. Ana also says that Queenie is a real catch, and it's ridiculous that her boyfriend didn't appreciate her - why, Queenie must have lots of men women expressing interest in her!
Queenie admits that she's never been with a woman before, although she IS curious about it. Ana says that women are the best... so pretty, and sensual, and they smell good. Queenie says she's open to giving women a try, and Ana proves what a great friend she is by guiding Queenie through her first lesbian sex session.
Duration: 31:18
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14649kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Girlsway - You Can Stay with Me

Sinn Sage - Giving Into Lust Placerville

Studio: Sinn Sage
Cast: Sinn Sage, Paris Love
Genres: Brunette, Natural Tits, Fingering, Tattoos, Strap-on, Toys, Tribbing, Interracial, Lesbian, Lingerie, Ebony, Black Hair, Gonzo, Bubble Butt, shaved pussy, caucasian, kissing, pussy eating
A bit of oil and a pair of magic hands can do wonders for the body! So when Paris starts massaging back moving in circles from the butt cheeks up, they both knew she had to turn around and eat her pussy until the last drop.
Duration: 35:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5532kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sinn Sage - Giving Into Lust

Lez Be Bad - Essential Oils West Van Lear

Studio: Lez Be Bad
Cast: Natasha Nice, Xwife Karen
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Anal Fingering, Fingering, Milf, Tattoos, Facesitting, Latina, Tribbing, Interracial, Ass to mouth, Lesbian, Original Series, Black Hair, Big ass, Dovefucking, Oil
Natasha Nice and her partner Xwife Karen are finally getting a weekend all to themselves... what with Natasha's ex-husband taking their teen for the weekend. This is a welcome turn of events, you see, since Natasha and Karen have some particularly naughty kinks involving oil play, though haven't had much chance to put them into practice with other people in the house.
Now that they're finally alone, however, they dive right into their oiliest fantasies, having naughty and rough sex on their lush bed. It starts with passionate and intense kissing, followed by some rough fingering as they make each other taste their own pussy juices. Next, they lather their pussies up with oil and scissor each other until they cum and squirt all over each other. There's plenty more squirting from Karen after that, and Natasha loves the feeling of Karen's liquid dripping down her chin.
When it comes to Natasha and Karen's sex life, some things are more essential than others- but there's no question that naughty oil play always gets the job done!
Duration: 35:37
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14652kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lez Be Bad - Essential Oils

JAV Studios - Lustful Dynasty Eugene

Studio: JAV Studios
Cast: Rina Ishikawa, Nana Asano , Riku Sena, Rin Matuura
Genres: Brunette, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Anal Fingering, Fingering, Teen, Toys, Petite, Hairy, Asian, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Creampie, POV, Black Hair
About what she wants and doesn't want, and she replies, such as yes to kissing, no to spitting on her face but to spitting on her pussy. She eagerly sucks on Riku cock, and it's time for the fun to begin!
Duration: 2:18:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3216kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: JAV Studios - Lustful Dynasty

Two Blonde Slaves Serve One Hard Cock Spencertown

Cast: Maestro ,Simone Sonay ,Amanda Tate
Genres: Slave ,Bondage ,Oral Sex ,master ,Blonde ,Rope Bondage ,Corporal Punishment ,black hair ,Straight ,shaved
Fresh pussy girl Amanda Tate joins the party and is immediately bent over Senior Slave Simone Sonay’s lap and put in her place. Simone teaches the hungry little newbie the Three Rules of the Upper Floor, spanks the shit out her fine little ass, then shows the hungry little tramp how to eat Senior Slave pussy just the way she likes it.
Hot boy/girl/girl action follows when Simone is ordered to show Amanda how to suck dick Upper Floor style. Two blonde babes deep throating hard cock in a room full of horny house guests inspires the crowd, and pretty soon there are tits, dicks, pussies and whips everywhere.
This amazing tableau of kinky sex is the backdrop when our two feature girls start fucking. Watching Amanda get her fresh little pussy pounded is just as hot as watching Simone take it in the ass, and we have both! This is an amazing night on the Upper Floor.
Duration: 1:16:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4830kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Two Blonde Slaves Serve One Hard Cock

This Is The Flirting Taxi Cleburne

I was driving around in the Fake Taxi when I picked up this handsome Spanish guy named Marco Bull. I confessed to the tall, dark-haired stud that I drive a taxi by day, and by night I work as a stripper! I invited Marco to come along to the club I perform at, but I wanted to give him a sneak preview, so I found somewhere to park and joined the muscular hunk in the back of the cab. Feeling horny, I pulled down my top, flashing Marco my natural, perky tits, and then I treated him to an erotic blowjob before riding his rock-hard dick in cowgirl as he spanked my big, bouncing ass! Next, I got on all fours and invited Marco to bang me in doggy position, and then I spread my legs and moaned with pleasure as the hot Euro fucked me missionary-style. Following a sexy side fuck, Marco pulled out and wanked himself off until he came on my tongue!
Duration: 26:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3574kbps
Audio: 134kbps

File size: 733.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: This Is The Flirting Taxi

Время генерации страницы 0.13310 секунды с 9 запросами