Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

All Girl Massage - She's Got My Back Rozel

Release Year: 2024
Studio: All Girl Massage
Cast: Serene Siren, Lexi Luna
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Big Tits, Fingering, Milf, Ass, Lesbian, Massage, Foot Fetish, Oil, Bubble Butt, shaved pussy, ass massage, caucasian, kissing, pussy eating
Video language: English
Two friends, Serene Siren and Lexi Luna, are having fun hanging out when Lexi suddenly winces. Lexi explains that she has a knot in her shoulder that hurts if she moves too fast. Serene offers to help by massaging her shoulder, and Lexi gratefully accepts.As Serene massages Lexi's sore shoulder, Lexi says that Serene's touch feels good. Lexi then says that the pain is actually in of her shoulders. Serene is happy to help, so she starts massaging both of Lexi's shoulders. Lexi then claims that the pain has moved further down her back, so Serene starts massaging down Lexi's back, until Serene reaches Lexi's hips. They agree that massaging Lexi this much would be easier on a bed, so they get up and go to Lexi's bedroom.
Lexi strips down before getting onto the bed, which catches Serene by surprise, but Lexi points out it's not really a big deal, since they've been friends for so long. Serene admits that's a good point, and starts giving Lexi a more thorough massage using some oil that Lexi conveniently had in her room. Serene massages Lexi's naked body all over, including her breasts, and they both become increasingly aroused. Lexi then kisses Serene, who by this point is open to the idea of taking things further...
Format: mp4
Duration: 34:39
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14650kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: All Girl Massage - She's Got My Back

Girlsway - You Can Stay with Me Michie

Studio: Girlsway
Cast: Ana Foxxx, Queenie Sateen
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, Interracial, Lesbian, Massage, Ebony, Foot Fetish, Bubble Butt, First Lesbian Experience, dark hair, first time, kissing, pussy eating
Queenie Sateen was invited by her best friend, Ana Foxxx, to come along to a neighbor's party. However, Queenie's not in the mood for partying, because it turns out her boyfriend of five years has been cheating on her. Ana is totally sympathetic, and says they can just forget about the party - Queenie can stay over at Ana's place for the night instead.
The two women bond and commiserate, and Ana gives Queenie a shoulder rub to help her feel better. Ana also says that Queenie is a real catch, and it's ridiculous that her boyfriend didn't appreciate her - why, Queenie must have lots of men women expressing interest in her!
Queenie admits that she's never been with a woman before, although she IS curious about it. Ana says that women are the best... so pretty, and sensual, and they smell good. Queenie says she's open to giving women a try, and Ana proves what a great friend she is by guiding Queenie through her first lesbian sex session.
Duration: 31:18
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14649kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Girlsway - You Can Stay with Me

Kiss Me / Fuck Me - Learning Every Curve East Norwich

Studio: Kiss Me / Fuck Me
Cast: Siri Dahl, Charlie Forde
Genres: Blonde, Redhead, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Fingering, Milf, 69, Tattoos, Tribbing, Ass, Lesbian, Original Series, Big ass, Dovefucking, Curvy, shaved pussy, high heels, caucasian, kissing, pussy eating
After eight months of long-distance dating, Siri Dahl and Charlie Forde have finally met face-to-face. They've spent the day touring the city, and now Siri has taken Charlie back to her home. Siri gives the giddy Charlie the tour, which fittingly ends in Siri's lavish bedroom. Sitting side-by-side on the bed, it's clear that they're both a bit nervous, each waiting to see how this romantic encounter will go.
Siri makes the first move, offering to take Charlie's shoes off for her. Charlie's never had someone do that to her before and feels her breath quicken as Siri's delicate hands graze her soft soles. Within moments, their fluttering nerves start to melt and give way to boundless sensual desire. Finally together in the flesh, Siri and Charlie take the time to learn every single curve of each other's bodies... and savor every moment that goes by.
Duration: 33:34
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14652kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kiss Me / Fuck Me - Learning Every Curve

SugarBabes TV - Me And My Bestie Old Bethpage

Studio: SugarBabes TV
Cast: Atlantis Deep, Evelina Chivu
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Piercings, Big Tits, Fingering, Tattoos, Toys, Tribbing, Lesbian, Big ass, Oil, shaved pussy, caucasian, kissing, outdoor, pussy eating
Two hot teens, girlfriends Evelina Chivu and Aussie Atlantis enjoy the Greek sun in the garden. They love to get tan color on their hot bodies! Of course the secret of this is to put as much as you can oil!
But the party just start when the huge boobs Atlantis start to kiss the romanian big booty Evelina ,after that she start to lick her juicy pussy. Evalina was prepare for that and had with her one sex toy for multy orgasms !
Duration: 35:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11146kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SugarBabes TV - Me And My Bestie

Club Sweethearts - Rub My Pussy, Not My Shoulders Bybee

Studio: Club Sweethearts
Cast: Willy Regal, Mia Grandy
Genres: Brunette, Natural Tits, Fingering, Teen, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Ass, Massage, shaved pussy, straight, caucasian, doggy style, knee socks, open mouth facial, pussy eating
Mia Grandy is a big massage fan! In fact, she loves any type of massage, but when it comes to pleasure, Mia prefers to go all the way.
Duration: 30:44
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14651kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Club Sweethearts - Rub My Pussy, Not My Shoulders

Kenna James & Kay Lovely - Study-Buddies With Benefits Freistatt

Cast: Kenna James, Kay Lovely
Genres: Girl/Girl, Lesbian, Blonde, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Fingering, Teen, College, Strap-On, Toys, Hairy, Pussy To Mouth, Gagging, Kissing, Pussy Eating
Kenna James and Kay Lovely are two college students who love to study together. As far as study buddies go, they're quite a team, making sure to keep each other on point no matter what the subject matter. Today, however, they're having a harder time than usual preparing for their upcoming science quiz. Luckily for them, Kay has a naughty idea that's sure to put the fire under their asses. You see, Kenna and Kay aren't just study buddies... they're study buddies with Benefits. And they know just the thing to keep them motivated... sex! And the kind of sex they're into is a lot kinkier than one would expect from two studious college girls. First, Kay whips out a dildo and facefucks Kenna with it, after which she turns it into a strap-on to fuck Kenna in doggystyle. Kay then sticks another dildo onto the nearby glass door and spit-roasts Kenna till she cums, having her return the favor by licking her pussy just after. It's raunchy and sexy, and just what they needed. There's one thing that's for sure... After a fuck sesh like this, their study sesh is going to be easy as pi!
Duration: 43:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4583kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kenna James & Kay Lovely - Study-Buddies With Benefits

The Gift Of Gaping Start

Cast: Jojo Kiss, Jennifer White
Genres: Anal, Threesome, FFM, Squirting, Missionary, 69, Doggystyle, Riding, Facial, Brunette, ATM, Ass To Mouth, Pussy Licking, Rimming
Jennifer has one thing that drives her - hedonism. Pure pleasure, no matter the cost. Herself and her husband have been watching the neighbor's for a while now, and with her parents out of town, Jennifer invites her over to have a little fun. This will be an anniversary present that he'll never forget.
Duration: 34:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11996kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Gift Of Gaping

Время генерации страницы 0.03081 секунды с 9 запросами