View Single Post
Old 03-27-2024, 06:31 AM   #3113
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Jay Bank Presents - First Time Kay Lovely Girl Girl with Alicia Williams Valley Falls

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Jay Bank Presents
Cast: Alicia Williams, Kay Lovely
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Fingering, Toys, Petite, Lesbian, Lingerie, Reality, Gonzo, Foot Fetish, Stockings, Fishnets, shaved pussy, caucasian, first time, kissing, short hair, pussy eating
Video language: English
Hello Everyone! This is the first release in a set of Girl Girl Scenes that I shot for a project I created featuring Alicia Williams (short hair blonde) as the centerpiece. I've always thought that Girl on Girl action is absolutely beautiful and for a time I wanted to create something in that vein, should I ever have the opportunity. Well, this was the perfect opportunity because Alicia legitimately loves girls. I mean she loves girls. There is zero 'acting' and general 'dumb-assery' in anything she, or the other girls, do in any of these videos. All of the Girl Girl Scenes shot thus far are very, very long. The first two Scenes the girls estimated that they had been shooting for about 25-30 minutes when in fact we had gone well over an hour. They were that 'lost in the moment' that their perception of time had warped to that degree. That's not an exaggeration either, that was truly their perception. We ended up shooting a handful of Scenes for this Girl Girl Brand and then I just got preoccupied with other responsibilities.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:09:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5326kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jay Bank Presents - First Time Kay Lovely Girl Girl with Alicia Williams

Sandra Spread Wide, Brutally Gagged Luke

Legs Spread by Steel Device, Busty MILF gets Brutal Breast Bondage, Pantyhose Hooded, Blindfolded with Electrical Tape & Sensory Deprived Wand Orgasms at the Hands of Dark Haired Domme!
Pantyhose crotch the only savior to a minute portion of this damsel’s modesty, she has been stripped of all but her sheer nylons and garter belt, and spread so wide her legs are doing the splits in the air. The cruel, cold steel at her back keeps her dangling by the ankles, chained in leather shackles and wrist cuffs. A belt strapped around her head allows her to bite down upon her frustrations as the uncomfortable predicament begins to turn excruciating with the building burn inside her stretched and strained muscles. Watching the captive drool and shake her terrific tits in her spread eagle struggles, Caroline, the dark haired Domme determined to break this busty MILF broad that has been brought for her pleasure. With a shorn off sheath of a stocking toe, Caroline slips silky fabric over the gagged, gorgeous silver haired head as a hood and uses electrical tape to seal it in place around her neck with coils resembling a submissive’s collar, and extra layer around the belt between her teeth, and a final few winds around her eyes to blindfold her, leaving the next acts as a surprise for sorry Sandra. Those massive mammaries are next for the tape treatment, brutally bound into gorged globes, Sandra’s big breasts bounce so beautifully, nipples swelling, as next a wand buzzes by her ear making the sensory deprived damsel in distress jump and jiggle as first contact is made between clit and the vibrator, distracting her from her painful pose for a moment as orgasms take control over her body…
Duration: 13:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 522.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Spread Wide, Brutally Gagged

Submissive Wife Part II Prior Lake

So, I imagine that it would go without saying, that if I must be tied up and gagged during the day in my usually 1950's housewife attire, I must wear lingerie and be tied up at night as well. Johnny is definitely very consistent in this manner. I know what to expect after 22 years in this relationship. At any rate, I put on a sheer coral nightie with coral silk panties, garter belt and stockings and Johnny hogties me on the bed with white rope. This time, the thick white cloth gag has made it's way into my mouth and I am to struggle on the bed, while Johnny gets ready to get settled in for the night. I am pretty sure that he could watch me for hours without complaint. I mean, I am not complaining either!
Duration: 10:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5846kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 474.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Submissive Wife Part II
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08259 секунды с 9 запросами