View Single Post
Old 03-27-2024, 06:25 AM   #2422
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Double Teamed Anabel

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation, Anal
Video language: English
Marina's captors have some special plans for her. She's locked in an iron frame that keeps her completely immobilized. First one then the other get to work on her and then both at the same time. Whips and floggers get her moaning and screaming. The plug in her ass keeps Marina extra still as SD torments her cunt and tits. The gag keeps her mouth open and drooling. It's time for Marina to have an orgasm. It's going to be on SD's terms though. Her legs are spread and there's nothing protecting her dripping pussy and asshole. They use every inch of her body for their amusement and Marina can't do anything to stop it.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:02:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7327kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Double Teamed

EliteClub: Special Case - The Colonel Light Street

Two girls need a big favor from the colonel! Little do they realize how much trouble they are in when they offer to do anything in their noble efforts to help their boyfriend and respectively.
Our first victim approaches the colonel, pleading for her boyfriend to return home immediately. He initially dismisses her until she offers to do anything. Anything? Are you willing to take part in a session in the secret club again, he asks? She is, but why do you say "again," she asks? She is unaware that the colonel has seen her there before. She sucks his dick and endures some light ass whipping before leaving to report back later.
Our next girl wants her , who is in hospital recovering from battle wounds, to serve as a reserve after his recovery. This is also possible, but she too must attend the secret club in return. Our festivities begin with her receiving 30 brutal strokes of the cane on her bare bottom. She does not appear to enjoy the experience.
The first girl endures bastinado and is then brutally caned in the diaper position. She then suffers having pins inserted into her labia. Again, be warned.
Both girls also submit to full body whipping whilst bound together to round out our festivities. Needless to say, this is not your typical "spanking film." This is the hardest BDSM you are likely to witness any time soon.
Duration: 44:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15195kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: EliteClub: Special Case - The Colonel

The Joy of Suffering Leersum

The world was black. I tried to feel around with my hands and feet as I was dragged into the room.
The utter silence inside the thick leather was deafening. I had no idea what to expect. I had been beaten before.
had worked for Paintoy where I was severely beaten. On Hardtied I was used sexually for pleasure.
With OT though I didn't know what would happen.
Duration: 1:02:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7343kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Joy of Suffering

Sybil Hawthorne Shaftsbury

Sybil is locked in the little wheeled cart. When he wants something he calls on them to scoot along and get this or that. The cart isn't that easy to maneuver from inside of it. Sybil does the best they can. Once he's built the vehicle of Sybil's next torment it's time for them to be transferred into it. Sybil is laying between two pipes. It is versatile and allows him various methods of humiliating and hurting Sybil. Sybil has to put a large metal plug in their ass. He canes their feet and ass. They struggle as he twists and torments them. After all that suffering Sybil gets to have an orgasm. All that suffering makes it that much better.
Duration: 51:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7356kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sybil Hawthorne

A Tale of Two Riggers Kirklin

All over this country, all over the world, there are young, hot sluts trotting around in tight clothes or barely any at all, trying to get the attention of men. Men that they know better than to tease, but these sluts just can't help themselves.
Duration: 51:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7347kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Tale of Two Riggers

Broken Breath Falun

With Sybil it is all about control. He wants to control their sight - Sybil wears a hood. Bound in a chair Sybil sleeps; their face covered with thick leather. Their tits bound tightly. A slight purple hue shows just how long. He wants to control their sound - Sybil is gagged. He uses a latex hood to cover their face. A gag is blown up in their mouth. Then a leather gag is pushed into their mouth. He tests their ability to make sound from within the gag. He wants to control their breathing - Sybil's air is restricted. The latex hood can also be used with a rebreather bag. An extremely tight collar also helps to take their breath away. Sybil's breath is broken.
Duration: 46:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7310kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Broken Breath

Jade Indica Bridgeview

Jade is a special cunt. When you find one like this you do pull out all the stops and that's just what he does with Jade. She's stuck with her head in the box so that he can take advantage of her ass and pussy. Cane on the ass and cock in the pussy. He wants to make her suck his cock, but she's more than willing. Eager in fact. Will that's just fine for him. He'll hit her to get make up for her willingness. It pays off... all over her face. She's just too good. Locked in the metal shelf he fucks her face again. Then it's time for a little swim. She's lowered into the tank with no control over how deep she goes.
Duration: 44:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7352kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jade Indica
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04949 секунды с 9 запросами