View Single Post
Old 03-26-2024, 02:17 PM   #5867
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Interracial spit-roasting threesome lands white boy & his pal a hot, sticky facial! Arcadia

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Staxus
Cast: Alex Mendez, Billy Ricardo, Lucas Owens
Genres: Anal/Oral, Bareback, Big Dicks, Cumshots, Facial, Fuck Sandwich, Interracial, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Piercing, Tattoos, Threesome, Twinks, Uncut.
Young Lucas Owens is on a promise – and a fuckin’ good promise at that! – which probably explains why he’s headed down the street as quickly as he is in the opening moments of this terrific little scene. Indeed, let’s be quite honest here, most of us would be in a similar hurry if we’d been guaranteed a threeway with Alex Mendez and Billy Ricardo, a couple of horny black guys with only one thing on their mind!Unfortunately, Mendez and Ricardo are even hornier than even Owens anticipates, and by the time he arrives at their apartment they’re already sucking each other off and acting like the sexual animals they self-evidently are! Fair play to the pair, however – there’s no question of them barring their tardy pal from the fun. Indeed, it’s pretty clear from the off that Owens is set to be very much the centre of their sordid display; and before you know it all three guys are laid out on the floor and feasting on each other’s dicks like a pack of hungry wolves!But it’s white-boy Owens who’s destined to enjoy the full of all that black sausage, and soon he’s laid out on a table being joyfully spit-roasted by his over-hung buddies. It’s a fate that boys of a certain kinky disposition all around the world would love to meet; and matters only get even sleazier when the threesome engage in a conga-style fuck, before all three lads jerk finally themselves off. The most notable moment of which is the sight of Ricardo quite literally erupting full-on into his pal’s faces like a sky-rocket!
Format: mp4
Duration: 25:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 923.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Interracial spit-roasting threesome lands white boy & his pal a hot, sticky facial!

Thug Boy vol. 5 - Dick Fo' Days Veldhoven

Studio: FlavaWorks
Cast: Baby Boy, Breion Diamond, Deka, Franchise, Hypnotiq, J-Rock, Justin Jones, Merecio, Mr. Saukei, Prettyboy, Rudy Scott, Soulja Slim, Trick
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Video language: English
Thug Boy 5 is part of a series that has proven to be spellbinding for all who watch it. In Thug Boy 5 the boys will be exploding like piñatas everywhere you look. There's no place at this home sacred or safe from these guys looking for and delivering the ultimate in pleasure for each other and our viewers.
Duration: 1:54:18
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1462kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Thug Boy vol. 5 - Dick Fo' Days

Hole abuse Mount Olive

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Dark Alley Media
Cast: Matthias Von Fistenberg, St. Davide, Amir, Berlin FFucker, Marco, William Wallace
Genres: Bareback, Oral, Anal Sex, Dungeon, Fucking, Fisting, Group, Gym, Hairy, Leather, Masks, Muscles, Raw, Rubber, Slings, Smooth, Studs, Submission, Tattoos, Threesomes, Toys, Twinks
After two years of eager anticipation, Dark Alley's very own unstoppable, irreplaceable Fisting Fuhrer is back to fill the void in the hardcore world with a European Fisting Odyssey.
Von Fistenberg hosts some of the hottest fisting pigs from Berlin, London and beyond in hot and heavy hardcore action, raw fucking, toys galore, backrooms, fuckswings and baseball bats! The truly hardcore never die ... and Master von F. is back, inked and ready to prove it. Keep an eye open for our new Exclusive horse-hung pig from hell: St. Davide.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 2:24:50
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 2064kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hole abuse

CzechHunter pt. 736 - Josef Blazkowicz and Callum Dean Onsted

Release Year: 2024
Studio: CzechHunter
Cast: Josef Blazkowicz, Callum Dean
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
I found about a barber living nearby. He worked from his apartment, so I decided to pay him a visit. The guy was fresh out of school but still did a pretty good job, even gave me a scalp massage. David was chilling out at my place, so I invited the handsome barber to have a look at his hair. He mentioned not having enough customers yet, so it wasn't difficult to convince him. Things got a bit complicated when he realized what the visit was really about. I had to reach deep into my pockets to make him stay. David enjoyed a nice massage and then we all cuddled for a while. Our new friend got a serious boner, we hit jackpot with this dude. I knew he was new to this, so I let David stretch his virgin ass for me. It didn't help much. I hope my neighbors won't come complaining about the noise.
Duration: 36:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6264kbps
Audio: 170kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: CzechHunter pt. 736 - Josef Blazkowicz and Callum Dean

Hung Jury, Scene 2 - Mark Fontana, Milan Sharp Hd Cedar Island

Just because you’re a lawyer and you wear a shirt and tie all day doesn’t mean that you can’t be attracted to guys of a lower standing order. Cocky young lads with tattoos, like Mark Fontana for example. Nor does it necessarily follow that chaps who have the cerebral ability to aspire to study the rule of law aren’t duly blessed in other – more physical – areas! Monster-hung buds like Milan Sharp being a perfect example.
Duration: 30:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3891kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 892.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hung Jury, Scene 2 - Mark Fontana, Milan Sharp Hd

Wrestlers Bushkill

The name says it all. In a run-down Russian wrestling school, the lads have got more than just the sport of their filth minds. After a hard session in the gym building up a sweat, the lycra wearing lads come back to the changing room one by one, where they strip for the camera, and start getting hard. Each solo session sees the lads rub their throbbing cocks through their wrestling gear, while they fantasize about holding their mates down on the mat. Tattooed, muscled, and straight as fuck, each one then slowly brings themselves off, rubbing and tugging their throbbing pricks until they explode in a spray of cum. Every cum shot is captured from different angles so you can see the whole creamy eruption from every side. Some of the horny, dirty lads then go at it again, blowing wads of spunk over the weight training bench, before letting the next filthy wanker step up to toss himself off. It you like muscle, solo action, and love seeing thick dicks through wrestling gear, you are gunna love this lot!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:18:03
Video: 560x416, XviD, 1110kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 700.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wrestlers

Beef Squad Foristell

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Rimming, Muscles, Tattoos, Uncut, Cumshots
Sean Zevran wraps a towel around his magnificent physique covered in fur, but handsome Eli Lewis objects to the obstructed view. Eli wants to see every inch of Sean's sexy body, so he grabs the towel and flings it across the locker room. Sean knows that Eli wants more than just a good look, so he shoves Eli onto his knees and feeds him his fat, uncut cock. Sean leans back against a row of lockers and lets Eli go to work. Eli's warm mouth and deep throat make Sean's hips jerk. He bats Eli's face with his hefty piece, then goes back to ramming his cock down Eli's deep throat. Slippery with sweat, Eli retreats to a bench. He straddles it with his long, smooth legs and offers Sean his tight, bubble butt. Hungry for his teammate's hole, Sean pushes his face deep into the crack, extending his tongue to probe Eli deeply. Eli's face registers a combination of and surprise. Providing a hot pole to ride, Sean lies on the bench and Eli lowers his hole onto it until it can't go in any further. They fuck in several positions, ending with Eli on his back, clutching Sean's pecs and erect nipples with his toes. They explode simultaneously, flooding Eli's faintly furred torso with warm, creamy loads.
Duration: 32:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6582kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beef Squad

Время генерации страницы 0.06042 секунды с 9 запросами