View Single Post
Old 03-26-2024, 02:16 PM   #5865
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

The Boy Cole - Chapter 12 - Appraisal - Cole Blue, Legrand Wolf, Eddie Patrick, Ada Eberbach

Release Year: 2024
Studio: BoyForSale
Cast: Cole Blue, Legrand Wolf, Eddie Patrick, Ada
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Video language: English
Masters that Cole fetches such high bids. Not to mention, Boy Cole has turned being an obedient, subservient, and willing sex slave into an art form.
He's been around the block and in enough hands to know his routine, and know what to expect from the various stages of selling. The time has come for his appraisal. For this, Master Legrand has Master Snow and Master Patrick join him in evaluating.
The three older men bring the subservient stud into the room and get to work. Boy Cole looks a tad more nervous than usual, but as Master Snow and Master Patrick begin letting their large warm hands roam over The Boy's body-nude except for a black jockstrap and matching bowtie-sends the feelings to his face quickly turning his look into one of soft pleasure.
Format: mp4
Duration: 27:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7769kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Boy Cole - Chapter 12 - Appraisal - Cole Blue, Legrand Wolf, Eddie Patrick, Ada

The Boy Cole - Chapter 10 - Slave Boy - Cole Blue, Myles Landon Palm

Cast: Cole Blue, Myles Landon
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
I couldn't be happier with my slave boy, Cole. Not only is he absolutely stunning and beautiful, but he's obedient. He does what I say, exactly as I say it, even anticipating my needs before I speak. He's got a beautiful body, an enormous cock, and a tight hole that fits my manhood like a glove. But the thing that makes him perfect is the way he looks at me.
I get attention all the time. People are always looking to either get something from me or to be my next sexual conquest. But oftentimes, the desperation in their eyes turns me off too much. They need me because I am greater than them. Superior. Richer. Stronger. Bigger. But in the end, I satisfy a fleeting desire.
But for my slave boy, Cole, I am literally everything to him. I'm his Master, his protector, his owner and steward. His pleasure comes from me. His pain comes from me. Everything - including the air he breathes - is a gift from me. And when he looks at me, he worships me like a god. It's unparalleled. And it's the only thing that gets my dick as hard as a rock.
Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 18:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264)

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Boy Cole - Chapter 10 - Slave Boy - Cole Blue, Myles Landon

Sleeping Booty Tivoli

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Hardcore, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos.
One of the best ways to be woken up is with a blow job, but how about being roused from your dreams by a wet tongue lapping at your pucker? Bottom boy Lukas Dails seems to agree with the method when horny Curtis Cameron arrives looking for some BoyFun and finds his perfect little ass exposed in his jock strap style undies. The twink boy clearly wasn't sleeping too deeply, his cock was bulging and leaking pre while he lightly humped the bed, but within moments of his ass being lapped and licked he's wide awake and enjoying some of the tastiest sucking from his friend, a treat he's more than happy to return when Curtis reveals his own incredible length of stiff meat for the cute lad to gobble on.
Duration: 24:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7928kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sleeping Booty

TransMan Topping Malmo

Studio: Trip Richards
Cast: Trip Richards
When Dill niceyhott hit me up last month, we immediately starting chatting and I felt a good "click" with him. I was right, because the physical attraction in person was undeniable. We filmed a total of three videos together, and this is the first of them I'm sharing with you. I am mostly the TransMan Topping in my personal life, but on film it's less common. But Dill was a perfect (and extremely flexible) bottom for me. I loved eating his hairy hole, fingering it open, and then fucking him with my strapon until we were both satisfied.
Duration: 23:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5828kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: TransMan Topping

The Boy Noah - pt. 1 - The Grooming - Dillon Stone & Noah White Reedsburg

Cast: Dillon Stone & Noah White
One of our Masters picked up The Boy Noah off the streets on a cold winter night. The young one's desperate need for warmth and human touch shone clearly in his eyes even in the darkness of night. Boy Noah had a natural innocence to him; his baby-ish face and submissive demeanor only added value to him as one of our Boys.
He had a slim, smooth body and perfect round ass that could be played with for hours. But he had little experience being with men of our caliber, so for this diamond in the rough, we assigned one of our top Masters to introduce him to our world and groom him for what's to come.
Master Stone, being ex-military and one of our most stern groomers, was the clear choice for his introduction. Boy Noah, docile as he was, fell into a nervous spiral at even the sight of this Master. As soon as Master Stone began to touch the boy, it was clear that Boy Noah had never done anything like this before. He recoiled, ever so slightly, from his Master's touch. This is what Master Stone is here to fix; he can bend Boy Noah to his will and have him up for auction, ready to please his next Buyer, in no time.
Master Stone's hand brushed over the boy's nipple. It was like an on switch; Boy Noah let out all his nervous feelings in one moan of pleasure. He was learning. The more Master Stone rubbed his big rough hands over Boy Noah's tender smooth body, the more excited the boy got. His nervous demeanor had already begun to shift into sweet submission. Master Stone commanded the boy to get on all fours as he began peeling off his clothes. Noah laid himself before his Master, and as soon Master Stone rubbed his hand over the boy's smooth back, Boy Noah arched himself in anticipation of what was to come.
Duration: 32:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7775kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Boy Noah - pt. 1 - The Grooming - Dillon Stone & Noah White

Wet sex part vol.1 Saginaw

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Jet Set Men
Cast: Rob Romoni, Ethan Marc, Gabriel Knight, Jason Ridge, Michael Soldier, Paolo Cortez, Ashton Sorenson, Brad Benton, Bret Wolfe, Chad Donovan, Cody Cash
Genres: Bodybuilders, Muscle Men, Gym, Lockerroom Sex, Interracial Sex, Rimming (Ass Eating), Masturbation / Solo (Some), Tattoo
Wet Palms, the nine episode adult soap opera (sometimes referred to as a "Gaytime Drama") was a challenging and occasionally overwhelming project. For the first time ever in the adult film business, Jet Set Men produced a video series with as much of a story as is found in main stream projects such as Queer as Folk, interspersed with hardcore sex scenes, unheard of in a series of any sort. But those craving just sexplained that there was too much story. As hot as the sex was, there just was not enough to satisfy them. Here now is Wet Sex - two amazingpilations of the nieen sex scenes - featuring a phenomenal cast of twenty five men: 13 in Part One and 18 in Part Two. No drama this time, just more than five hours of hot sex!
Here's the breakdown of the sex-only scenes you'll find in Part One:
Gabriel Knight (a suspected con artist) begins the series with a hot solo jack off scene while taking a shower in his room at "Wet Palms Inn", the West Hollywood hotelplex where the action is centered. As he's working on himself, he's eying cute blond Cody Cash (the pool boy and resident hustler) out the window, cleaning the pool and playing with himself as ae-on for Gabriel.
Ethan Marc blackmails Ja Ridge (underwear model for "Bubble Underwear") into having sex with him. (Thus the cash scattered on the bed.) Ja swears it's the last time, but the two suck, 69 and rim before he plows into Ethan for a long, deep fucking. As Ja plows into Ethan, he sucks his nipples, eventually causing him to cum. Then Ja shoots on Ethan.
Bret Wolfe (the "Wet Palms Inn" manager) exchanges a room for a fast energetic fuck from well-hung Latin Paolo Cortez. Bret never gets off his knees as Paolo plows into him and gives him all the considerable stuff he's got.
This is a close-up jack-off scene in a men's room, with an anonymous, partially exposed Chad Donovan offering his many sensational inches to Brad Benton (Ja Ridge's lover and gay journalist). Brad is down on his knees and sorely tempted to go for it, but he holds off. It doesn't stop Chad from shooting his load all over Brad's blue shirt.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:08:00
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1952kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wet sex part vol.1

Extensive gangbang collection Saxeville

Release Year: 2008
Cast: Owen Hawk, Matthias Von Fistenberg, Tim Rusty, Lars Svenson, Collin O'Neal, Supreme, Camron, Komplex, Double R, Ben Armstrong, Aiden Shaw, Josh Kole (Adam Burr), Austin Shadow, Paris (m), Marcelo Masko, Daxx Reed, J. Scorpio, Rick Gonzales, Jake Corwin, J
Genres: Compilation, Uniform (Some), Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Bareback (Some), Interracial Sex, Orgy, Dildo, Leather, Muscle Men, Black Men, Average Build, Natural Body Hair, Smooth, Tattoo, Orgy, Gangbang, Cumshots
Best fuck fests to prove one thing; we really know how to get Gang Fucked. From our instant hit Mutiny (Shipmates' Revenge) to our politically sexual Crude (Drill Baby Drill, we'll show you just how we give all our bottoms the whole nine. Another sure hit is Aidan Shaw's hungry hole taking eight cocks from every possible angle in our "Raw Fuck Club"-hit "Load Factory". Last - but certainly not least -, Owen Hawk and Matthias von Fistenberg's gang bang by some industry heavyweights is definitely not to be missed! Watch as all these studs have their asses and mouths used over and over in hardcore Dark Alley fashion. There are plenty of hard dicks, eager holes, milky cum shots, and hot man on man action. So invite the gang over, cuz it's always more fun with more cocks.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:46:13
Video: 640x480, XviD, 877kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 837.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Extensive gangbang collection

Время генерации страницы 0.03531 секунды с 9 запросами