LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Victorino Stone, Alexander Rajesh - I Can Be Your Friend Kampen

Release Year: 2024
Studio: DickRides
Cast: Victorino Stone, Alexander Rajesh
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Video language: English
Alexander plans to meet up with a friend, so he catches a ride with Victorino. But when Alexander's plans fall through, he's left in the cab driver's car, aimless and horny. Victorino sympathizes with Alexander, understanding the dilemma of being horny with no one to fuck. Victorino offers himself up, saying he could find a place to park, and he and Alexander can play instead. Alexander agrees, and the two studs get right to it. Alexander sucks Victorino's cock. It fits nicely in his mouth, and Alexander gets the shaft deep down his throat. In the back seat, Victorino tops Alexander. He pounds his hole hard, and Alexander can feel the excitement coming back - he's beyond happy he didn't have to keep all these horny feelings pent up. Victorino and Alexander cum hard together. Victorino sucks Alexander's cock afterward to get every leftover drop he can.
Format: mp4
Duration: 29:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5570kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Victorino Stone, Alexander Rajesh - I Can Be Your Friend

Nick Cranston & Jayden Pierce Rass

Studio: OnlyFans
Cast: Nick Cranston , Jayden Pierce
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Nick barebacks Jayden and cums on his ass. Jayden rubs one out too. OnlyFans - Nick Cranston & Jayden Pierce
Duration: 18:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 806.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nick Cranston & Jayden Pierce

Diego Mattos & George Peach Tiller

Studio: OnlyFans
Cast: Diego Mattos, George Peach
Diego puts a square peg in a round hole, and it fits (barely). George does a great job of taking Diego's massive tool and gets his face creamed after the fucking is over.
Duration: 43:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8303kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Diego Mattos & George Peach

DallasReeves Dustin Steele Johnny Forza Long Barn

Release Year: 2015
Studio: DallasReeves
Genres: Flip Flop, Bareback, Tattoos, Anal Sex, Blowjob, Masturbation, Muscles, Cumshots
Dustin lies on the pool table, letting Johnny undress him, and then Johnny leans over to take Dustin's dick into his mouth. After a lot more making out, Johnny hops up onto the table as well.
Duration: 22:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2442kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 415.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DallasReeves Dustin Steele Johnny Forza

Raging Twink Boners, Sc.3 Mount Pulaski

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshot, Kissing, Masturbation, Rimming
Let’s be perfectly frank about it, Jarde is the kind of boy you could watch taking a shower for hours (literally!) – even longer, perhaps, when he decides to soap his sack and crack as provocatively as he does here. Anyone hoping to enjoy such a lengthy display from the fellow will arguably be set for disappointment, however, with the arrival of a very curious Abir Tevel on the scene – though given the manner with which the tattooed newcomer gets his cock out in order to wank off to Jarde’s performance, we’ve a sneaking suspicion it’s the kind of let-down that won’t linger for long. Indeed, chances are by the time Tevel has jumped into the shower to exchange a long, lingering kiss with his mate, before dragging the lad out into the bedroom, any sense of artistic frustration will have long since been forgotten. And for very good reason. After all, we’re all about to witness a cock-sucking extravaganza from these two buddies – each first taking it in turns to slurp on the hard flesh, before eagerly 69-ing away for all they’re worth.
Duration: 29:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3897kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 882.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Raging Twink Boners, Sc.3

Apprentice Devall - Chapter 1 - The Interview Ascot Vale

Studio: MasonicBoys
Cast: Devall
It's been a very long time since I've felt that scared. As I walked to the interview room down all those dusty hallways, I started to realize how desperate I was to join The Order. It was vital for me to make a good first impression. I must have stood in front of my mirror that morning for at least an hour, making sure there wasn't a hair out of place on my head, and attempting to get the knot of my tie looking as perfect as possible.
I don't think anything could have prepared me for the room where my interview took place. Everything in there was gleaming white: the walls, the furniture, the carpet. The hallway had been really dark and lined with wooden panels, so my eyes struggled to adjust to the sudden brightness.
Master Napoli was standing in the space. I'll be honest; the sight of him almost made me gasp. He looked so powerful, dressed in his fitted white suit. He was dark-featured and he had the sort of handsome looks I always associated with Italian men. It's funny- before I came here, I'd never questioned my sexuality, but some of the Masters are distractingly good looking. I mean, it's not that I'm attracted to them as such, but I am in awe of them. I find myself imagining how it would feel to be one of them. Does that make sense?
Duration: 28:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7793kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Apprentice Devall - Chapter 1 - The Interview

The Other Side - Scott Finn and Grayson Lange New Midway

Studio: DisruptiveFilms
Cast: Scott Finn, Grayson Lange
Donovan Norris (Scott Finn) and Preston Miller (Grayson Lange) are from the other side of the tracks. They're work-study students at a prestigious University. Donovan can'tstand how life is on campus, especially the entitled fraternities who treat them like they're hillbillies. Preston has a challenge up his sleeve that will rock both of their worlds... or so he hopes.
Duration: 34:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4072kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Other Side - Scott Finn and Grayson Lange

Время генерации страницы 0.04030 секунды с 9 запросами