LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Apprentice Devall - Chapter 2 - The Calling Old Harbour

Release Year: 2024
Studio: MasonicBoys
Cast: Devall
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Video language: English
Master Napoli did things to me that I didn't know could be done. I experienced sensations which blew my mind and entirely changed the way that I perceive myself.
Sadly, what we did was never spoken of again. In fact, Master Napoli barely acknowledged me when our paths crossed. My mind started oscillating wildly between feeling excited about what had happened and experiencing a huge amount of guilt about it. I wondered if I'd pushed Master Napoli into an uncomfortable space, or whether, by not challenging or refusing him, I'd failed the first test. To make matters worse, for the longest time afterwards, it felt like my training had ground to a halt. There were no one-to-one meetings with the Masters, no talk about the next stage of my apprenticeship. I knuckled down, attending classes and reading everything I could, but, the longer it went on, the more I became convinced I'd blown it.
Format: mp4
Duration: 24:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7780kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Apprentice Devall - Chapter 2 - The Calling

AndoliniXXL - Latino In Lyon, Beginning - Andolini, XXXL Ridgeview

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English
After getting my dick all the way up his I start pumping his ass really good! I blew one of the biggest loads ever and covered his hole and tummy with my load!
Format: mp4
Duration: 14:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5219kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 558.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: AndoliniXXL - Latino In Lyon, Beginning - Andolini, XXXL

Wet sex part vol.1 Roduco

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Jet Set Men
Cast: Rob Romoni, Ethan Marc, Gabriel Knight, Jason Ridge, Michael Soldier, Paolo Cortez, Ashton Sorenson, Brad Benton, Bret Wolfe, Chad Donovan, Cody Cash
Genres: Bodybuilders, Muscle Men, Gym, Lockerroom Sex, Interracial Sex, Rimming (Ass Eating), Masturbation / Solo (Some), Tattoo
Wet Palms, the nine episode adult soap opera (sometimes referred to as a "Gaytime Drama") was a challenging and occasionally overwhelming project. For the first time ever in the adult film business, Jet Set Men produced a video series with as much of a story as is found in main stream projects such as Queer as Folk, interspersed with hardcore sex scenes, unheard of in a series of any sort. But those craving just sexplained that there was too much story. As hot as the sex was, there just was not enough to satisfy them. Here now is Wet Sex - two amazingpilations of the nieen sex scenes - featuring a phenomenal cast of twenty five men: 13 in Part One and 18 in Part Two. No drama this time, just more than five hours of hot sex!
Here's the breakdown of the sex-only scenes you'll find in Part One:
Gabriel Knight (a suspected con artist) begins the series with a hot solo jack off scene while taking a shower in his room at "Wet Palms Inn", the West Hollywood hotelplex where the action is centered. As he's working on himself, he's eying cute blond Cody Cash (the pool boy and resident hustler) out the window, cleaning the pool and playing with himself as ae-on for Gabriel.
Ethan Marc blackmails Ja Ridge (underwear model for "Bubble Underwear") into having sex with him. (Thus the cash scattered on the bed.) Ja swears it's the last time, but the two suck, 69 and rim before he plows into Ethan for a long, deep fucking. As Ja plows into Ethan, he sucks his nipples, eventually causing him to cum. Then Ja shoots on Ethan.
Bret Wolfe (the "Wet Palms Inn" manager) exchanges a room for a fast energetic fuck from well-hung Latin Paolo Cortez. Bret never gets off his knees as Paolo plows into him and gives him all the considerable stuff he's got.
This is a close-up jack-off scene in a men's room, with an anonymous, partially exposed Chad Donovan offering his many sensational inches to Brad Benton (Ja Ridge's lover and gay journalist). Brad is down on his knees and sorely tempted to go for it, but he holds off. It doesn't stop Chad from shooting his load all over Brad's blue shirt.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:08:00
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1952kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wet sex part vol.1

Devils In paradise Osyka

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Absolute XXX, Ikarus Entertainment
Cast: Rafael, Alan Willian, Bruno Diaz, Diego De La Torre, Fernando Pappy, Gustavo Miller, Junior Colacao, Junior Ferraz, Junior Pavanelo, Kaique, Luiggy Pereira, Ricardo, Rodrigo
Genres: Bareback, Oral / Anal Sex, Twinks (Young Meat), Amateur, Latino, Big Dick, Cum Eating, Tattoos, Muscle Men, Group Sex, Outdoor Sex
Luscious forests, sandy beaches, tumbling waterfalls - sounds like Paradise. But ... there are those little devils, young cute, chocolate brown, hot and horny who do about anything to raise their lust and pleasure. They suck and fuck huge cocks and bring them to explosions of sweet white cum. They fill wide open holes with their big hard throbbing pricks until their boy juice splashes on those hungry holes. A steaming hot tropical experience not to be missed.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:11:39
Video: 720x400, DivX 5, 1536kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Devils In paradise

Время генерации страницы 0.07015 секунды с 9 запросами