View Single Post
Old 03-26-2024, 01:40 PM   #12635
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Vice Mohawk

Cast: Beaux Banks, Colby Keller, Damian Taylor, Daymin Voss, Derek Bolt, Jack Hunter, Kurtis Wolfe, Sean Maygers
Genres: Muscle, Oral, Anal, KIssing, Cumshot, Rimming, Tattoo, Beard, Shaved Head, Piersing, Interracial, Hairy, Facial, Cum Eat, Boots, Threesome
When Las Vegas is flipped on its ass by the latest sex party drug, Tsunami, local law enforcement goes undercover to bust the narco ring responsible. The effect of the drug proves too powerful for ‘Vice’ to contain and a reality film crew captures it all. Busts go awry. Is it a precinct or a brothel? Vice Squad Officer Damian Taylor has his perp, Colby Keller, behind bars. Colby won't nark unless he gets a taste of Damian's thick dick. Colby gets more than a taste and slides his big hairy cock balls deep into Damian's tight ass. Back at the cartel headquarters, Beaux Banks and Jack Hunter are working for kingpin Sean Maygers packaging the goods. When Sean catches Beaux with Jack's cock down his throat, the boss says he will fuck them both if they promise to get back to work. Derek Bolt is a Vice cop undercover in Sean Maygers' distribution warehouse. When Sean finds him snooping, he makes him try the merchandise and soon Derek is bent over taking Sean's thick curved cock deep inside his hairy ass. Officer Damian Taylor and detective Daymin Voss have had their coffee spiked at police headquarters. When Tsunami kicks in, Daymin tells Damian that he “wants to do gay shit” and soon his throat is being reamed with Damian's big hard cock. After getting his face stuffed with dick, Daymin walks in to find Derek Bolt and Kurtis Wolfe making out. Their lowered inhibitions lead to a hot confession and Derek taking on both hung studs before all three of them drain their balls all over Derek's hot, ripped body. Sometimes the line between the good guys and the bad guys is not completely defined. Who will end up on top in ‘Vice’ - the Law or the Cartel?
Format: avi
Duration: 2:01:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4298kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vice

Kosta and Derek on a hookup Raiford

Release Year: 2024
Studio: EricVideos
Cast: Kostam, Derek
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Video language: English
Kosta goes to meet Derek who is wanking on the terrace.
Format: mp4
Duration: 31:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10129kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kosta and Derek on a hookup

Red handed Abrams

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Club Inferno, Hot House Video
Cast: Rick Van Sant, Trenton Ducati, Alessandro Del Toro, Boyhous, Drew Sebastian, Josh West, Trent Bloom
Genres: muscle body, masculine, hairy, daddies men, seminude, oral, finger fucking, fisting, dildo, ass play, cumshots
Today's hottest fetish stars get caught Red Handed fist-fucking, riding giant dildos, sucking dick or whatever else it takes to drain a load from their giant cocks. Red Handed features the return of fisting legends Rick Van Sant and Trent Bloom plus Trenton Ducati, Josh West, Drew Sebastian, Alessandro del Toro, and Boyhous. These studs prove that if you go hard and deep enough you'll get caught Red Handed. Trenton Ducati catches Rick Van Sant smoking a cigarette and decides he’s got something else for him to smoke. Drew Sebastian takes a break in the bunkhouse to work out his hole with a thick boot-shaped dildo. Alessandro Del Toro catches the -hung stud bouncing up and down on the enormous toy and gets in on the action. Fisting legends Rick Van Sant and Trent Bloom push each other to the limit in a local sex club where we catch Rick red handed with his fist up Trent’s ass. -hung fisting top Josh West finds Boyhous on his knees with a pair of rubber gloves and a huge butt-plug firmly planted in his ass.
Duration: 1:27:09
Video: 640x356, AVC (H.264), 1176kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 833.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Red handed

Spunkin Skaters Sc.3 Kings Mountain

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, Hairy, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles
Martin Hovor has been to the gym already but for the first time in a long time he decided to wait until he got home before having a shower. Of course, after a good workout a young man's cock is gonna be hard and needing release, so it's not at all surprising he's been enjoying a good stroke while he cleans up, his wet hands exploring his smooth and sexy body while his cock bounces and his balls churn in their sack.
Duration: 23:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5813kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spunkin Skaters Sc.3

Pack7 Gay War Games(2009-2018) La Mesa

Genres: Twinks, Young Men, BDSM, , Military, Bondage, Spanking, Outdoor, Muscle, Russian, Oral/Anal Sex, Group, Masturbation, Cumshot
You have arrived in Tchukistan ...
the war-torn country of the former East. Here we broadcast the uncensored coverage from GWG news.
Watch our marauding soldiers simple take what they want while enjoying the pleasures of nearly unlimited power.

Total size: 650.8 MB in 2 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pack7 Gay War Games(2009-2018)

Rimmed By A Redhead Narragansett

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Hardcore, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos.
Lean and cute Ronan Keane isn't very experienced with other guys, but he's about to get a great lesson in the pleasures of rimming with greedy redhead Harry Davis in this BoyFun play session.
Duration: 24:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7914kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rimmed By A Redhead

Apprentice Devall - Chapter 3 - The Initiation Las Pinas City

Release Year: 2024
Studio: MasonicBoys
Cast: Apprentice Devall
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
It feels like forever since I was initiated into The Order. I can't really remember how it felt to be that young, innocent boy who walked into the chamber, heart pounding like crazy in my mouth, wondering what on earth I'd gotten myself into, terrified that I'd embarrass myself, or, worse still, the Master.
The only thing I'm clear about is that the experience switched a light on which has shone brightly ever since. It taught me who I was and crucially who I wanted to be. I knew that, one day, I would become a Master, and that, from that moment on, my natural dominance would flourish. I've always known that I'm a total top. I have the physique, the temperament and, frankly, the dick for it-and now that I'm finally a Master, nothing is going to hold me back.
Part of me felt a little sorry for Apprentice Devall as he entered the space. He had no idea how horny I was. He had no clue that my dick was already throbbing in my tight white suit pants and that jets of pre-cum were soaking into the fabric. He didn't know how desperate I was to pound a hole after years of denying my true identity.
Duration: 29:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7794kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Apprentice Devall - Chapter 3 - The Initiation

Время генерации страницы 0.04916 секунды с 9 запросами