View Single Post
Old 03-26-2024, 01:39 PM   #12631
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

IslandStuds Darius Heafford Junction

Studio: IslandStuds
-hung muscle stud Darius King is back - turning heads in Honolulu as he washes our apartment windows fully nude and jerking his monster cock! Darius is looking better than ever! Check out his bulging biceps as he poses with his hard black cock throbbing between his smooth muscle thighs! Older Darius still works out with his Devon at the local gym, but today he left his sexy younger at home and came over to our condo for thisvery special intimate photo shoot.
Format: mp4
Duration: 33:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2951kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 748.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IslandStuds Darius

Extensive gangbang collection North Wales

Release Year: 2008
Cast: Owen Hawk, Matthias Von Fistenberg, Tim Rusty, Lars Svenson, Collin O'Neal, Supreme, Camron, Komplex, Double R, Ben Armstrong, Aiden Shaw, Josh Kole (Adam Burr), Austin Shadow, Paris (m), Marcelo Masko, Daxx Reed, J. Scorpio, Rick Gonzales, Jake Corwin, J
Genres: Compilation, Uniform (Some), Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Bareback (Some), Interracial Sex, Orgy, Dildo, Leather, Muscle Men, Black Men, Average Build, Natural Body Hair, Smooth, Tattoo, Orgy, Gangbang, Cumshots
Video language: English
Best fuck fests to prove one thing; we really know how to get Gang Fucked. From our instant hit Mutiny (Shipmates' Revenge) to our politically sexual Crude (Drill Baby Drill, we'll show you just how we give all our bottoms the whole nine. Another sure hit is Aidan Shaw's hungry hole taking eight cocks from every possible angle in our "Raw Fuck Club"-hit "Load Factory". Last - but certainly not least -, Owen Hawk and Matthias von Fistenberg's gang bang by some industry heavyweights is definitely not to be missed! Watch as all these studs have their asses and mouths used over and over in hardcore Dark Alley fashion. There are plenty of hard dicks, eager holes, milky cum shots, and hot man on man action. So invite the gang over, cuz it's always more fun with more cocks.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:46:13
Video: 640x480, XviD, 877kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 837.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Extensive gangbang collection

Charlie Foxtrot, Sc.4 Collingwood

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshot, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming
The cruel realities of war and human conflict cast something of a dark shadow on the opening moments of this otherwise stupendous encounter between the legendary Jaro Stone and pretty new boy, Charlie Keller – a respectful nod to the real-life dangers that military personnel face on a daily basis. Let’s be totally honest, however, no scene that features these two horny little bastards can remain subdued for long; especially when the lads meet up after time spent out on the battlefield, both eager to continue the intimate relationship that had clearly developed between them during that time.
Duration: 31:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3897kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 925.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Charlie Foxtrot, Sc.4

Forbidden Fruits, Sc.1 Samburg

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshot, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming
With its glossy backdrop – which includes a rather impressive looking garden beyond the windows of the film-set – it’s hard not to get the feeling of quality in this torrid little escapade between Ron Negba newbie, Navon Raffi. That said, we’ve more than a sneaking suspicion that you won’t be admiring the view outside once Raffi approaches the camera, whips off his clothes and begins to play with that delightfully uncut shaft of his; teasing the skin for our crude entertainment and ensuring that his ramrod swells to maximum effect.
Duration: 27:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3904kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 804.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Forbidden Fruits, Sc.1

BlakeMason Pounded By The Big Man! 720p Johnsonville

Studio: BlakeMason
Cast: Jonny Montero, Harvey Bridgestone
Teaming up a huge dude like Harvey with a pliable twink bottom like Jonny is always going to be super hot! The two start out so sensual and delicious, sucking dongs and servicing each other with such hunger, but things really get interesting when big muscle dude Harvey picks up his boy for a 69 session! The fun doesn't stop there, the deep sucking and hole licking leads to some of the best fucking for little guy Jonny, ravaged raw all over the couch by the huge muscle man until Jonny is spurting his seed over himself and taking a splashing from the big guy!
Duration: 31:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4572kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BlakeMason Pounded By The Big Man! 720p

TransMan Topping Clemmons

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Trip Richards
Cast: Trip Richards
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
When Dill niceyhott hit me up last month, we immediately starting chatting and I felt a good "click" with him. I was right, because the physical attraction in person was undeniable. We filmed a total of three videos together, and this is the first of them I'm sharing with you. I am mostly the TransMan Topping in my personal life, but on film it's less common. But Dill was a perfect (and extremely flexible) bottom for me. I loved eating his hairy hole, fingering it open, and then fucking him with my strapon until we were both satisfied.
Duration: 23:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5828kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: TransMan Topping

David Gets Filled Esopus

Release Year: 2012
Studio: EricVideos
Cast: Peto Coast, Darko, David
Genres: anal, oral, group, duble penetration, muscle man, hairy
Peto Coast and Darko were hanging out outside while cruising on their phones. They found one real horny guy and got to his place. He was watching them from his window. They walked up, he was waiting on all 4s with his ass out and the door ajar.
Duration: 19:30
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 2412kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 368.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: David Gets Filled

Время генерации страницы 0.08267 секунды с 9 запросами