View Single Post
Old 03-26-2024, 01:35 PM   #2458
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Boys First Time Vol. 5 Conner

Video language: English
Where amateur boys get loose for the first time. Reality Kings was the first all-gay amateur site on the web. Boys First Time is all young guys swinging the other way for the first time... and getting filmed in the process! All real, nonscripted.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:12:22
Video: 640x464, XviD, 1307kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Boys First Time Vol. 5

Matthew Ellis DP'ed by Eddie Burke & Drew Valentino Friedensburg

Release Year: 2024
Studio: OnlyFans
Cast: Matthew Ellis, Eddie Burke, Drew Valentino
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Some more bareaback action from the busiest bottom you want to bang. OnlyFans - Matthew Ellis DP'ed by Eddie Burke & Drew Valentino
Format: mp4
Duration: 26:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Matthew Ellis DP'ed by Eddie Burke & Drew Valentino

The Boy Cole - Chapter 10 - Slave Boy - Cole Blue, Myles Landon Kewaskum

Studio: BoyForSale
Cast: Cole Blue, Myles Landon
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
I couldn't be happier with my slave boy, Cole. Not only is he absolutely stunning and beautiful, but he's obedient. He does what I say, exactly as I say it, even anticipating my needs before I speak. He's got a beautiful body, an enormous cock, and a tight hole that fits my manhood like a glove. But the thing that makes him perfect is the way he looks at me.
I get attention all the time. People are always looking to either get something from me or to be my next sexual conquest. But oftentimes, the desperation in their eyes turns me off too much. They need me because I am greater than them. Superior. Richer. Stronger. Bigger. But in the end, I satisfy a fleeting desire.
But for my slave boy, Cole, I am literally everything to him. I'm his Master, his protector, his owner and steward. His pleasure comes from me. His pain comes from me. Everything - including the air he breathes - is a gift from me. And when he looks at me, he worships me like a god. It's unparalleled. And it's the only thing that gets my dick as hard as a rock.
Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 18:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264)

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Boy Cole - Chapter 10 - Slave Boy - Cole Blue, Myles Landon

The Other Side - Scott Finn and Grayson Lange Tamale

Studio: DisruptiveFilms
Cast: Scott Finn, Grayson Lange
Donovan Norris (Scott Finn) and Preston Miller (Grayson Lange) are from the other side of the tracks. They're work-study students at a prestigious University. Donovan can'tstand how life is on campus, especially the entitled fraternities who treat them like they're hillbillies. Preston has a challenge up his sleeve that will rock both of their worlds... or so he hopes.
Duration: 34:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4072kbps
Audio: 187kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Other Side - Scott Finn and Grayson Lange

Apprentice Devall - Chapter 3 - The Initiation Trat

Studio: MasonicBoys
Cast: Apprentice Devall
It feels like forever since I was initiated into The Order. I can't really remember how it felt to be that young, innocent boy who walked into the chamber, heart pounding like crazy in my mouth, wondering what on earth I'd gotten myself into, terrified that I'd embarrass myself, or, worse still, the Master.
The only thing I'm clear about is that the experience switched a light on which has shone brightly ever since. It taught me who I was and crucially who I wanted to be. I knew that, one day, I would become a Master, and that, from that moment on, my natural dominance would flourish. I've always known that I'm a total top. I have the physique, the temperament and, frankly, the dick for it-and now that I'm finally a Master, nothing is going to hold me back.
Part of me felt a little sorry for Apprentice Devall as he entered the space. He had no idea how horny I was. He had no clue that my dick was already throbbing in my tight white suit pants and that jets of pre-cum were soaking into the fabric. He didn't know how desperate I was to pound a hole after years of denying my true identity.
Duration: 29:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7794kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Apprentice Devall - Chapter 3 - The Initiation

Apprentice Devall - Chapter 4 - The New Name Monrovia

Studio: MasonicBoys
From time to time we like to test our Apprentices-catching them off guard when they're least expecting it, just to remind them that the oaths they make are full-time commitments and not just reserved for official rituals. I was particularly thrilled to be tasked with devising and overseeing a test for Apprentice Devall.Read more...
I am a relative newcomer within the Masters here and, as a result, still occasionally find it difficult to emotionally disconnect myself from the boys. I stole young Devall's boyhood from him a few months ago and it was a particularly intense and beautiful experience. A second opportunity to sample that precious young man was something which filled me with extreme excitement.
Duration: 29:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7788kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Apprentice Devall - Chapter 4 - The New Name

Sumner Blayne & Jack Waters - Count Me In Ardsley on Hudson

Studio: FalconStudios
Cast: Sumner Blayne & Jack Waters
While looking through the window to see if anyone is home, delivery driver Jack Waters is surprised to discover Sumner Blayne jerking off alone in bed. Still stroking his long cock, Sumner invites the courier in and even offers to give him a 'tip'. It's then that the young twink begins sucking off the stranger, throwing his legs back to be rimmed and getting fucked by Sumner's impressive and rock-hard rod.
Duration: 25:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4975kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 956.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sumner Blayne & Jack Waters - Count Me In

Время генерации страницы 0.08793 секунды с 9 запросами