View Single Post
Old 03-26-2024, 01:27 PM   #18386
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Fisting Underground Part 2 - Live Bankston

Video language: English
After Part 1, Dark Alley didn't think it could get any more hardcore and nasty. But browsing through Euro fisting sites, they scouted some of the perviest, most fucked-up the continent has to offer. Rosebuds pop everywhere as a cast of six fist pigs put on the most twisted, sleaziest, unapologetic fisting show. Uninhibited, raunchy, and real - the hallmarks of Dark Alley are even more vivid in this "live" format. They bring you a grease-splashing, punch-out performance of Matthieu Paris with Matthias von Fistenberg, and in another scene with cute cub Tommy Rawlins who gets two hands in two minutes. For scene three, it's an even dirtier and more twisted show of bondage-suspension fisting with Violator abusing French muscle stud Korben. It wraps up with Violator's all-out assault on von Fistenberg's no-limit punchhole, in a duel which is too kinky to describe in words. There's two juicy bonus scenes, one of them in a class of its own. The movie is shot live, with no cuts at all and no direction to the models, to make sure you experience the highest level of realism. You'll feel like you're right there in the room with these fist-freaks, and you'll know nothing is faked. Sloppy, greasy, fist-fucking, punch-fisting, double-fisting, bondage, piss and dildo play are all here. Watch it and go deeper than ever into the world of hardcore fisting.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:00:56
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1941kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fisting Underground Part 2 - Live

StudFist Massive Attack Bernhards Bay

Studio: StudFist
Cast: Amerifist, FistBttmDK, WantBottom
Only a few pigs have ever taken Amerifist huge double. The only to get double double fisted…. so we remastered it for 2023. Studfist has had a long and piggy relationship with FisthunterDK… He topped Dyn0, He was one of the first guys to take both Amerifists giant double fist – Now he takes on his biggest challenge yet! Two Double Fisting Tops! Grrrrrrrr
Format: mp4
Duration: 17:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4900kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 666.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: StudFist Massive Attack

Fetish Bar, Scene #01 (Pierce Paris, Lain Kross) Jeremiah

Pierce Paris spots Lain Kross sitting at 'The Fetish Bar' and likes what he sees. Lain notices Pierce checking him out from across the bar and decides to join Pierce to shoot some balls on the pool table. Lain gets more than a friendly game of pool when Pierce blindfolds him and cuffs his hands behind his back. Lain submits to Pierce's desires and offers up his body for Pierce to use at his own free will. Pierce gets on his knees and sucks Lain's growing cock until he's ready to open up Lain's ass. Pierce gets in deep with his tongue and gets the stranger from the bar ready for his giant dick. Lain has no idea what he's in for until he feels Pierce slide his monster deep between his cheeks. Pierce pumps away with a steady pace going deep inside the new hole. Pierce's massive balls bang on Lain's ass with every thrust from the muscle . After fucking the hunk hard, Pierce decides Lain has been a good hole and needs a reward. He takes Lain out of his restraints and lets him suck on his big cock. Pierce's shaft sliding in and out of his mouth makes Lain blow his load all over the floor. Lain really needs Pierce's load, but Pierce isn't ready to give it up just yet.
Duration: 28:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6739kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fetish Bar, Scene #01 (Pierce Paris, Lain Kross)

Hot Ass: Mattia Price 1080p Lambert Lake

Cast: Mattia Price
Genres: Solo, Masturbation, Jerking Off
Mattia Price is very hot. He looks good as a helper runs hands over his clothed body. Soon Mattia's hairy chest is uncovered and a hand runs all over it. Then his jeans are opened too so the hand can reach inside to grope some cock and balls. The stiff cock is release and the hand begins wanking it as Mattia moans. With his cock rock hard Mattia has the jeans removed too. His dick is wanked hard and then oiled as well. Moving to lay on his back Mattia lifts his legs to show off his hot ass hole. He moans as he feels a finger fucking deep into that ass hole as his cock is wanked too. Soon two fingers go into the ass hole, with Mattia moaning more. That ass is ready for more, and soon gets it. A dildo is fucked hard into the ass hole as Mattia moans with delight. The hungry hole gapes ad slowly closes when the dildo removed. But is it soon back inside and fucking the hole so hard. Mattia's dick stays hard as he enjoys his ass being used. He turns onto his knees, ready for more and soon gets a bigger dildo right up his inviting ass hole. That hole his fucked so deep with the toy, and gapes when it iis removed. Moving again Mattia is on his shoulders, ass in the air as it if fucked more. Then he lays on his back and wanks himself as the hot ass gets fucked more. With is asshole being fucked hard he shoots the cum from his throbbing cock. Then his dick is milked dry with the dildo so deep in his ass. A final burst of fucking ends a great scene.
Duration: 19:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3906kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 587.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Ass: Mattia Price 1080p

Permission, Scene #04 (Logan McCree, Hugh Hunter) Prentice

Covered in his signature tattoos, Logan McCree is harnessed, and restrained. He's led by leash and bridle by Hugh Hunter wearing only a butcher's apron. Hugh slaps and teases Logan's hard, -hung cock and goes down on it, spitting all over his meat and sucking it hard. Hugh lays Logan on the bed and attaches nipple clamps from a suspension in the ceiling pulling his nipples taut. If that wasn't enough, Hugh chains Logan's feet to the bed and proceeds to bring a table of sounding rods bedside and carefully selects the perfect tool for Logan's dick hole. As Logan strokes his foreskin over the head of his cock, Hugh keeps sliding the rod in and out of Logan's dick slit. With the sound tied inside Logan's cock, Hugh uses a blow torch to melt candle wax that's suspended from the ceiling, letting it drip down until Logan is covered in hot white wax.
Duration: 30:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1813kbps

File size: 450.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Permission, Scene #04 (Logan McCree, Hugh Hunter)

Apprentice Devall - Chapter 1 - The Interview Hemel Hempstead

Release Year: 2024
Studio: MasonicBoys
Cast: Devall
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
It's been a very long time since I've felt that scared. As I walked to the interview room down all those dusty hallways, I started to realize how desperate I was to join The Order. It was vital for me to make a good first impression. I must have stood in front of my mirror that morning for at least an hour, making sure there wasn't a hair out of place on my head, and attempting to get the knot of my tie looking as perfect as possible.
I don't think anything could have prepared me for the room where my interview took place. Everything in there was gleaming white: the walls, the furniture, the carpet. The hallway had been really dark and lined with wooden panels, so my eyes struggled to adjust to the sudden brightness.
Master Napoli was standing in the space. I'll be honest; the sight of him almost made me gasp. He looked so powerful, dressed in his fitted white suit. He was dark-featured and he had the sort of handsome looks I always associated with Italian men. It's funny- before I came here, I'd never questioned my sexuality, but some of the Masters are distractingly good looking. I mean, it's not that I'm attracted to them as such, but I am in awe of them. I find myself imagining how it would feel to be one of them. Does that make sense?
Duration: 28:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7793kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Apprentice Devall - Chapter 1 - The Interview

Bootyofyourdreams - Ep. 10 Port Blair

大人気モデル長坂輝大が、ほぼノー� �ットで2人に責められガチで気持ちよ くなっちゃってます!撮影を重ねる� �にアナルが気持ちよくなるらしく、� ��回はやばかったみたいです!自らキ スやちんこを欲しがるその変態かつ� �可愛い彼は必見です
Format: m4v
Duration: 10:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5869kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 466.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bootyofyourdreams - Ep. 10

Время генерации страницы 0.04956 секунды с 9 запросами