View Single Post
Old 03-26-2024, 12:51 PM   #38814
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

ElitePain - Cards of Pain vol 11 Dorothy South Woodstock

Your favorite pain game returns with Linda's friend Dorothy. Together they played the save your friend game, but now Dorothy must play alone against the two vicious dominas: Amanda and Tatjana. As always in this game, she must distribute 100 strokes between her five body parts (bottom back, tits, pussy and soles/thighs). She wins the game only if she completes all five rounds. But there is one catch. She must draw "lucky cards" for each of the five punishments, and these cards more or less modify the original punishments. The content of these cards were send in by our fans. Will Dorothy be able to win the prize of the game? She has that shy little girl next door look, but soon turns out, she Is tougher than how she looks...
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:11:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9319kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ElitePain - Cards of Pain vol 11 Dorothy

Bella & Demi – Cow versus goat West Harrison

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Bella, Demi
Genres: Lesbo, Double Breast Pump, Redhead, Blonde, Tied, BBW, Natural Tits, Goat Milker, Bondage, Ball Gag, Bondage, Lactation
Video language: English
Ever since Bella signed up to be a HuCow, she is at peace. She has found the life she was looking for! Her huge udders are finally getting the treatment they always needed. Her friend Demi wasn’t planning to become a HuCow, but when she saw how much her friend was enjoying it, she became curious and a trusty supporter for her friend. Now they are stabled together. They couldn’t be happier! The farmer literally has his hands full with these two, massaging them, oiling them, and milking them. Today, we are featuring a unique experiment, never seen before on the internet: a cow milker AND a goat milker. Who will have the biggest nipples at the end? It’s not a battle though, these HuCows love each other. Bella and Demi take care of each other’s udders at the end, massaging and suckling their painful teats. We should never separate this duo!
Duration: 9:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14781kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 999.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bella & Demi – Cow versus goat

Sydney Hale New Park

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
I was parading around in my lingerie and pantyhose just asking for attention and I got some. My legs were tied together at the ankles and the knees. And then something that has never happened, with fear that I might be able to get out, my hands were tied in front of me but my upper arms were still tied around the backside. Making my arms very secure at my side. A crotch rope was added to help keep it secure, putting me into an enjoyable predicament if I tried to move my arms. My guy then shoved 3, that's right 3 pairs of panties into my mouth and secured them with the ace bandage. The panties were soaking up all my drool making it difficult to breathe. My ankles then were tied to the corner of the coffee table and a rope was tied around my neck so that i could only be bent over, putting me more into a predicament. And what a coffee table predicament it was.
Duration: 2:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 91.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sydney Hale

Quarantine Dreams El Factor

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
After a few days together, Leah's ass had been through quite a lot. So Dr. Mercies decided it was the perfect time to roughly brutalize it all over again. For the sake of variety, he took her to the bathroom this time and had her sit on the counter. There, he reamed her with the dildo glove extremely roughly and did some very rude, prolonged ass-to-mouth on her. They bonded so well during this that the doctor softened up a bit and actually fucked her ass somewhat kindly. This less to a mutual orgasm and a very rare in-the-ass cumshot for the doctor. Naturally, Leah ate her anal creampie before serving as Dr. Mercies' urinal and ass licker. Maybe this sounds like a cruel day for Leah, but it was truly another great one for her. And quarantine--well, that's been pretty great for the doctor.
Duration: 28:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4564kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 979.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Quarantine Dreams

ElitePain - Cards of Pain part 2 Xinxian

Our new pain game was a surprisingly huge success, so we decided to go on with this. In this gam the player must distribute 100 strokes between five body parts: bottom, back, tits, pussy and soles. She wins the game only, if she completes all five rounds. But there is one catch.
She must draw lucky cards - more often unlucky cards - for each of the five punishments, and these cards modify the original punishments. The content of these cards were sent in by our fans, and we welcome new card ideas also in the future.
Duration: 1:31:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3891kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ElitePain - Cards of Pain part 2

Rough18 Wonderfull Unreal Cool Beautifull Hot Collection. Part 4. Arroyo Hondo

The kinky teen gets a look of shock on her face as the toy is rammed deeper into her tight ass with a whip. get really brutal together once the girl is pulled onto the floor by her leash and the boys flog and whip her naked flesh.
Girl is so incredibly cute that you just want to whip her white ass until it turns into a tasty cherry. The young girl is completely new to rough 18 sex and has never even tried vanilla bdsm. Girl and boy team up in this first time kink session with the barely legal girl taking her role as submissive slave

Total size: 4.6 GB in 2 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rough18 Wonderfull Unreal Cool Beautifull Hot Collection. Part 4.

Dixon Mason Furlong

Dixon Mason is a veteran of our most twisted torments, so if we are going to see what she is made of we need to be creative. That is why, with this last live feed, we had her think of some things that make her... less comfortable.
That is why she is standing there, with a dress hiked up to her waist, covered in drool. It's why her tits are getting pumped into suction cups until bruises form. Dixon has a limit to how much she can take. Every girl does. And we may have promised her we wouldn't cross the line, but we never said we wouldn't push it.
Duration: 47:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7287kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dixon Mason

Время генерации страницы 0.04451 секунды с 9 запросами