View Single Post
Old 03-26-2024, 12:49 PM   #38806
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

ElitePain - Cards of Pain part 14 Sibley

Your favourite pain game returns with a brand new player: Cynthia. She must distribute 100 strokes between her five body parts (bottom, back, breasts, pussy, soles/thighs). She wins the game only if she completes all five rounds. But there is one catch! She must draw "lucky cards" for each of the five punishments, and these cards more or less modify the original punishments. Cynthia is a cute petite lady. Soon it turns out whether she was able to make thorugh the five painful punishments.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:01:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10692kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ElitePain - Cards of Pain part 14

ElitePain - Cards Of Pain part 07 Cheney

What sets this Cards of Pain episode apart from a usual one is that the dreaded switch card shows up for the second time now.(1st time it happened in Cards of Pain 4 with Blue Angel) After two painful rounds Yasmine chose Amanda as the victim of this card, who hesitated to accept her fate. After a long argument she finally submitted herself for a very harsh 40 stroke back whipping. The rules otherwise haven't changed: the player must distribute 100 strokes between five body parts (bottom, back, tits, pussy and soles) each of the five punishments is modified by an (un)lucky card drawn randomly by the player. Yasmine wins the game only if she completes all five rounds. If she gives up, she goes home empty handed..
Duration: 1:00:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10924kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ElitePain - Cards Of Pain part 07

Lilly Taped and Mummified - Part 2 Effie

As told by Lilly Now that I'm more effectively gagged, the man in the lab coat starts using the same purple bandage to further secure me to the post.He starts at my feet and starts working his way up. Soon my entire body except me feet and tits are completely mummified, and I can't move an inch. He disappears into the shadows once again, but I know he's near as I can hear the clicking of the camera again. He returns and removes my gag. What a relief... That gag was brutal! He immediately shoves a fuzzy tube in my mouth. Now that I think about it, it was probably a short paint roller. It just barely fits and completely forces my mouth open. He now wraps my entire head with the purple bandage and then adds black tape as well. He then gives some attention to my tits, the only part of me exposed. He clamps my nipples. He steps away and I hear the camera clicking away again. He takes the clamps off, but he's not done with my poor tits yet. He starts slapping them with what feels like a thin spatula. He eventually unwraps my head and walks off leaving me bound and with the tube in my mouth. He switches off the lights and I am left in darkness. That's the last thing I remember before I wake up.
Duration: 11:02
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 246.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lilly Taped and Mummified - Part 2

Right Fucking There: Cali Sweets Bound, Fucked & Devoured Masury

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Cali Sweets, Codey Steele
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Blowjob, Cumshot, Vibrator, Fingering, Suspension, Ebony
Video language: English
First time on Kink Cali Sweets is fresh, hot meat for Codey Steele to devour. Totally naked except for black high heel boots, Cali is on display tied up with one leg raised for easy access to her pussy. Codey inspects the goods by feeling and slapping her perfect tits, spreading her legs to rub her already wet pussy and spanking her juicy ass turning it bright red with every slap. Breath play by choking, more intense slapping and manhandling, Codey knows what this slut likes. He lets her suck his cock and then fingerbangs and fucks her slutty pussy until Cali is moaning and loving it. Next Cali is bent over on her knees, ass up and ready for more fun. Codey pounds her pussy, then busts out the Hitachi and vibes her clit until she cums and then fucks her deep and hard again. He surprises her with the flogger which makes Cali even hotter so he fucks her more, making Cali a very happy slut. Finally, Cali is on her back with legs spread wide and arms tied to the bedpost. Codey mounts his sexy, beautiful prey and gives her the fucking of a lifetime until she cums uncontrollably and Codey shoots his load all over her.
Duration: 49:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9889kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Right Fucking There: Cali Sweets Bound, Fucked & Devoured

Olga Cabaeva – cum battle Risingsun

Well, Olga is a horny one! She wants to compete against the shock collar to see if she can reach a climax. It was a lot harder than she thought, but in the end we let her cum. She fought well!
Duration: 8:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15254kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 994.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Olga Cabaeva – cum battle

Isa Both - Here for a real spanking Holdrege

Video language: English
Isa Both is back, and this time it's anal for our quiet little redhead. In fact we pay quite a lot of attention to her tight little sin pussy. Pascal gets the green light to go off on her this time because she has a bit of recovery time before her next engagement. So a proper flogging and rough BDSM play is in order.
And since it's a solid green light, no need to list out the do's. Rest assured, Isa gets the full PSS this time through.
Duration: 26:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2333kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 486.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Isa Both - Here for a real spanking

Sandra Silvers - Hoppin' Holiday Warrenville

It had been hot by the pool, so hot Sandra had only paused for a moment before accepting the cool drink bought for her by the guy a few sunbeds over. As she stirs now, limbs breaking into pins and needles as she moves for the first time in she doesn’t know how long, she fears he may have had an ulterior motive behind his generosity… Sandra’s hourglass figure, still poured into a one-piece swimsuit that hugs every one of her golden tanned curves, is wrapped in coils of strong silver duct tape. With her bound body numb from lying on the hard wood floor for hours, the silver haired damsel in distress struggles to sit, rolling on the floor, pointing bare feet and pretty, red polish pedicured toes. As Sandra regains her strength she attempts to free herself from the tight tape bondage to no avail, so she begins to explore the holiday home she is held in, hopping around the apartment, testing the doors and windows, only to find strong steel bars keeping her locked inside the remote island retreat…
Duration: 11:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4917kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 460.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers - Hoppin' Holiday

Время генерации страницы 0.08067 секунды с 9 запросами