View Single Post
Old 03-26-2024, 12:42 PM   #38787
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Outsourcing the Capture of Ultra Girl Arapahoe

After weighing the pros and cons, I decided that it would be easier to outsource the capture of Ultra Girl. She is delivered at my feet and I get to work after groping her for a short while. I place her on a table and remove her boots. In the next scene Ultra Girl is suspended by her ankles as she starts to regain a little energy. Instead of destroying it, her belt is hanging next to her up in the ceiling to taunt her. After watching her struggle for a bit, I rope her elbows together tightly before snipping off her shorts and gagging her with them. Her thighs are bound and then she is crotchroped, which is tied off to her wrists. Her leotard is ripped open, before I spin her around. I have my fun manhandling my helpless, inverted captive. I slowly cut away her entire outfit, effectively stripping her of her identity. I enjoy watching her struggle upside down almost nude for a while, before returning. I wrap more tape around her gag and then spend more time roughly groping her tits and slapping her ass. I turn out the lights. With Ultra Girl out of the way, I'll have complete control of the city in no time.... bawah ha ha!
Format: mp4
Duration: 35:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2919kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 793.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Outsourcing the Capture of Ultra Girl

Taboo Teens In Jail Woods Cross

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English
Caught and subjected to the discipline they so eagerly crave, these nubile young women find out what it means to be kept a woman and to serve in anticipation of punishment. These girls may think they have lives outside of their submissive roles here in this Master/Dom world, but they have another thing cumming. Watch as they get flogged and persuaded to suck some mean cock. Masters be damned!
Duration: 1:18:36
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 2004kbps
Audio: 133kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Taboo Teens In Jail

Masochistic Tendencies: The Second Night Luxembourg

After his last month's two Sm releases, Justin Slayer feels free to let us be part of his masochistic tendencies. The only way to become fully satisfied: Live your sexual dreams!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:07:53
Video: 512x384, XviD, 1269kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 698.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Masochistic Tendencies: The Second Night

Sadie Dawson - Suspended and Fucked Novosibirsk

We ask her for a comfy suspension that we can hang Sadie in, over the fucking machine, to be fucked in the air...
Nikki delivers in Nefarious fashion...Indeed, lovely Sadie is hoisted upon the dildo and fucked till she screams...
Duration: 16:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 179.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sadie Dawson - Suspended and Fucked

Nitta - A Dream Comes True Waiblingen

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Nitta
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Nitta has kept a little secret in her soul and finally she decides to open her heart to Dr. Lomp. For long years she has dreamed of being punished with various instruments in sequence during a session. Now she is Lomp's slave and she desires her master to fulfill this long-term dream. Lomp tells her that her wish is granted and he prepares ten different punishment instruments for this special session. Bunch of prepared merciless punishment instruments includes different kinds of whips, canes and a pinned paddle which will be a real surprise for Nitta. She will lay on the bench and just enjoy the absolute pain that Lomp meticulously prepares for her will. Let's watch this poor girl's troubled moments and let her scream out as much as she can.
Duration: 24:44
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 20567kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nitta - A Dream Comes True

Sandra Silvers & Vivienne Velvet Tengchong

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Their struggles may be real, as is our enjoyment, as Sandra and Vivienne are walked in bondage onto a stateroom balcony aboard a cruise ship sailing through far away seas. First shapely Sandra, hourglass curves pored into a Hawaiian floral one-piece swimsuit and tanned tights skimming her legs with a fine spandex sheen. Sandra’s bare feet pad across the deck board on tip toes, in measured steps against her leg ropes. Once hogtied on a sun lounger, struggles abound on the high seas, till vacationing vixen Vivienne is brought out by the broad-shouldered brute binding these beleaguered bathing suited beauties. Bothe Sandra and Vivienne cry out into their mouth-stuffed, micro-foam wrap gags. Their complaints lost on the winds as their muffled words are whipped off above the waves on a stiff sea breeze… stolen away on this speeding ship…
Duration: 14:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5143kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 561.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers & Vivienne Velvet

Yvette Costeau Limbo Solo Part1 De Leon Springs

Studio: SM-Circus
Cast: Yvette Costeau
Limbo training for our petgirl Yvette Costeau.
Duration: 15:12
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 177.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Yvette Costeau Limbo Solo Part1

Время генерации страницы 0.03686 секунды с 9 запросами