View Single Post
Old 03-26-2024, 11:02 AM   #5547
BBKing

Поблагодарили 25 раз(а) в 25 сообщениях

All my threads

BBKing Скоро так и знаменитым станет, хотя...
Default Missbehavin26 - Cuckolding My Son With His Bully

<!--more-->
Missbehavin26 - Cuckolding My Son With His Bully

Tags: Hoop earrings, Stockings, Bedroom, Bed, Joi, Blonde, , Mother son, Mommy domme, Mommy talk, Striptease, Voyeur, Watching, Dildo riding, Dildo, Masturbation, Pov, Solo, Solo female, Taboo, Cuckold, Roleplay, Femdom, Fetish, Milf
DESCRIPTION: This is shot from the pov of the bully and son, so you get two viewpoints.
I personally love this video and highly recommend ! It will get your heart racing and u will want more more moreeee
Script:
As my son u come home early to find ur mother getting banged by your school friend and as ur watching u start jerking off .she starts looking at u licking her lips and winking even referring to u as she is getting fucked by your friend. The next day , mother sits down with you to tell u how much she enjoyed all of it and cant get enough of you ! She says she will even wear the nude stalkings for you like you liked the day befor. .now sit down on the floor and jerk off for me joi while i strip to a sensual song over you and later ill lower myself down on your cock ! Ill tell u pretty exciting things a mother should never tell her son and also do a few things she shouldnt be doing

Video Name: Missbehavin26 - Cuckolding My Son With His Bully
Duration: 00:29:39
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Format: mp4
File Size: 385.61 MB

DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE
► Missbehavin26 - Cuckolding My Son With His Bully.mp4
BBKing is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06785 секунды с 9 запросами