View Single Post
Old 03-26-2024, 07:13 AM   #1697
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Up Close With Lauren Phillips Westphalia

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Up Close
Cast: Lauren Phillips, Ryan Driller
Genres: Redhead, Big Tits, Fingering, Milf, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Big Dick, Creampie, Original Series, Gagging, Gonzo, Curvy, straight, caucasian, kissing, pussy eating
Video language: English
Lauren Phillips knows how to have fun, and she has a playful feistiness that Ryan Driller really appreciates. Today, Lauren is wearing a cute green dress that Ryan will be able to untie in order to get it off of her... like unwrapping a present! Lauren heard that Ryan likes untying strings, so she figured it would be the perfect outfit.
Ryan does indeed enjoy untying Lauren's dress strings, and we have the pleasure of watching this and much more!
Format: mp4
Duration: 36:49
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14644kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Up Close With Lauren Phillips

Helpless, And Reluctantly Turned Out - FullHD 1080p Cresskill

Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Deepthroat, Facial
I like this girl's look. I give her a 9. That's good coming from me given that I prefer a bigger pair of tits, but what she lacks in cup size, she makes up for it with great nipples. The moment she got on her knees, cocks were bulging out of her throat. Bootleg sunk in the Figure Whore Leg Lock and she began to flail like a pan fish in row boat. Completely overwhelmed, she proceeded to take an ass whooping. Bent over, she was fucked by hard cocks until she went quiet. Then she began to suck her thumb as Bootleg said, "Shhhh, it's ok." She laid there in silence as he gently penetrated her tiny pussy.
Duration: 50:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7759kbps
Audio: 231kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Helpless, And Reluctantly Turned Out - FullHD 1080p

Hairy Undies - Cucked By My Own Doc! - Kay Lovely & Ryan Mclane Ophelia

Studio: Hairy Undies
Cast: Ryan Mclane, Kay Lovely
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Hairy, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Titty Fuck, Cuckold, Gagging, Doctor, Face Fucking, straight, caucasian, doggy style, open mouth facial, pussy eating
Kay Lovely and her husband are at Dr. Ryan Mclane's office to discuss Kay getting breast implants. Although the husband thinks Kay should have boobs that are larger than life, Ryan thinks her breasts are just the way they are! In fact, Ryan becomes enamored by them as he palms Kay's full breasts, gushing about how round and soft they are...
Kay becomes flustered as Ryan starts worshiping her breasts in a way her unappreciative husband did. And as things get heated up, fondling Kay's breasts isn't the ONLY thing this doc's gonna do.
Duration: 28:52
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14670kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hairy Undies - Cucked By My Own Doc! - Kay Lovely & Ryan Mclane

Outsourcing the Capture of Ultra Girl Rudd

After weighing the pros and cons, I decided that it would be easier to outsource the capture of Ultra Girl. She is delivered at my feet and I get to work after groping her for a short while. I place her on a table and remove her boots. In the next scene Ultra Girl is suspended by her ankles as she starts to regain a little energy. Instead of destroying it, her belt is hanging next to her up in the ceiling to taunt her. After watching her struggle for a bit, I rope her elbows together tightly before snipping off her shorts and gagging her with them. Her thighs are bound and then she is crotchroped, which is tied off to her wrists. Her leotard is ripped open, before I spin her around. I have my fun manhandling my helpless, inverted captive. I slowly cut away her entire outfit, effectively stripping her of her identity. I enjoy watching her struggle upside down almost nude for a while, before returning. I wrap more tape around her gag and then spend more time roughly groping her tits and slapping her ass. I turn out the lights. With Ultra Girl out of the way, I'll have complete control of the city in no time.... bawah ha ha!
Duration: 35:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2919kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 793.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Outsourcing the Capture of Ultra Girl

Alessa Snow Broome

Cast: Alessa Snow
Genres: Anal, Double Penetration, Gagging, Humiliation, Deep Throat, Rough Sex, Threesome, Domination, Facial, Hardcore
Great scene today! We have Alessa Snow, a big tits pseudo up and comer stopping by to get her mouth, pussy and ass stretched out by the bad boys of Right from the start, we knew this pig was going to be fun to play with. She exuded that "I'll do anything I'm told" attitude that we love, although rare. First order of business, swallowing big cocks... engulfing their meat all the way to the balls. She did just that. The guys worked her throat like a wet pussy... fucking deep and fast. Next up... that bald cunt. Pauly described it as "shot out". It's apparent that taking giant cocks in her holes is a regular thing. At least that asshole was nice and tight. They used that as an alternate for their cocks. As it turns out, it worked out better. We had a good submissive bitch tonight.
Duration: 52:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7810kbps
Audio: 284kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alessa Snow

Layla Love - Temporary Whore Bowl - FullHD 1080p Mullingar

Cast: Layla Love
Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Deepthroat, Facial
Sometimes the new guy forgets the whore bowl. Let's all remind him that one does not forget the whore bowl, however, a new one will do in a pinch. I digress a bit. So I'll be terse: Mr Pete and John Strong roughed up this chick, and poured the whore bowl on her head. And everyone lived happily ever after.
Duration: 45:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7764kbps
Audio: 266kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Layla Love - Temporary Whore Bowl - FullHD 1080p

Filthy Kings - Sucked, Jerked & Twerked Thetford Mines

Studio: Filthy Kings
Cast: Arietta Adams, Jonathan Jordan
Genres: Redhead, Natural Tits, Interracial, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Mouth, Big Dick, Creampie, Handjob, Gagging, POV, Big ass, straight, ball play, black, caucasian, doggy style
Here, all the models who are just here to have some naughty fun. They do not care if they will get fucked, or do the fucking themselves, as long as they can cum.
Duration: 14:30
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14645kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Filthy Kings - Sucked, Jerked & Twerked
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.86153 секунды с 9 запросами