View Single Post
Old 03-26-2024, 05:55 AM   #2418
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

River Lynn - Smiling from Brutal Pain Freeburg

Cast: River Lynn, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Vibrator, Fingering, Flogging, Ring Gag, Clover Clamp
Video language: English
River Lynn is a hungry submissive little slut with curves in all the right places. The Pope loves this sort of fresh meat. His dominant and sadistic brain salivates at the opportunity to restrain this sort of girl in cold metallic inescapable bondage. He starts River off in the Scavenger’s which contorts her body into a painful forward bend. The Pope punishes his captive sex slave with brutal impact play, first with his giant hands and then with a heavy leather flogger. River grows increasingly aroused each time her body thumps from the punishment. Once her endorphins have been ignited, The Pope jams a vibrator onto Rivers wet pussy and coaxes several orgasms out of her little fuck hole. Next River is perched on top of a fuck bench and her legs and arms are restrained with cold steel pipes. With her ass on full display, The Pope has a field day spanking and flogging it until it is glowing a perfect shade of pink. But the searing pain only makes Rivers teeny pink pussy drip with desire. Every time The Pope probes his fingers into her cunt, he finds it wet and juicy. He begins to finger fuck his captive toy and deprives her of repeated orgasms. To end the day, River finds herself on her back with her legs bound to side with thick leather belts. The Pope applies cruel clover clamps to her nipples and pussy lips. He yanks and pulls on them until they tear off leaving the most sensitive parts of her body raw and tender. Breathless and panting from the pain, River is helpless when The Pope jams a Hitachi onto her sensitive clit and rips several continuous orgasms from her willing hole. River Lynn submits fully and is rewarded with the cruel intentions of a strict dom.
Format: mp4
Duration: 45:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9818kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: River Lynn - Smiling from Brutal Pain

Extreme Humiliation & Submission Oronogo

Cast: Lola Mai, Vanessa Vega
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Strap-on, Lesbian, LezDom, Dildo, Ass Licking, Rimming, Vibrator, Fingering, Stockings, Fishnet, Pussy Licking, Wax, Zapper, Clothespin
Happy Valentine’s Day! I lead Lola Mai in, bound and crawling on her knees and elbows, as a V-Day present for my friend Vanessa Vega. Vanessa humiliates Lola, making her bark like a , spanking her, and degrading her by writing on her face. Vanessa chokes Lola, and fingers her to an uncontrollable orgasm. Next, Lola lays helpless on her back, ropes holding her in place. Vanessa wears a strap-on and fucks Lola’s face until she gags, then fucks her pussy until she comes over and over again. Vanessa continues to humiliate Lola, making her worship her feet and decorating her body with more lipstick. Then, Lola’s tied up with her arms overhead, feet to the ground, stretched out for Vanessa’s pleasure. Vanessa flogs Lola with the roses I gifted her. Red rose petals litter the ground while Vanessa gets everything she wants out of her gift - more degradation, some cattle prod play, and a lot more orgasms.
Duration: 59:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9799kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Extreme Humiliation & Submission

Nitta - A Dream Comes True Olympia Fields

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Nitta
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Nitta has kept a little secret in her soul and finally she decides to open her heart to Dr. Lomp. For long years she has dreamed of being punished with various instruments in sequence during a session. Now she is Lomp's slave and she desires her master to fulfill this long-term dream. Lomp tells her that her wish is granted and he prepares ten different punishment instruments for this special session. Bunch of prepared merciless punishment instruments includes different kinds of whips, canes and a pinned paddle which will be a real surprise for Nitta. She will lay on the bench and just enjoy the absolute pain that Lomp meticulously prepares for her will. Let's watch this poor girl's troubled moments and let her scream out as much as she can.
Duration: 24:44
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 20567kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nitta - A Dream Comes True

Octavia Red - Don't Disrespect the Boss Rice

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Octavia Red, Tommy Pistol
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Blowjob, Cumshot, Fingering, Pussy Licking
Octavia Red is granted a rare interview with infamous crime boss Tommy Pistol, but after she keeps asking questions about how Tommy made his fortune the short-tempered Tommy decides to flex his reputation and makes Octavia strip as punishment, but it doesn’t end there. Octavia says she’ll do anything to go home so Tommy gives this reporter a new mic and shoves his cock down her whimpering throat. The angry mob boss then “checks her for wires” with his tongue up her ass. Satisfied she’s not wearing a wire Tommy ties Octavia to a chair and eats her pussy as he scolds her for being so disrespectful. Taking advantage of Octavia’s legs spread he starts fucking her. Tommy adds to the torment be spanking her ass, stretching her pussy lips and fucking her throat. After tying Octavia facing the chair with her ass up Tommy facefucks her some more before moving behind her for some deep dicking. Tommy takes his time enjoying Octavia’s holes until he feels she’s proven how sorry she really is and rewards her for finally showing him the proper respect.
Duration: 1:03:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9843kbps

File size: 4.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Octavia Red - Don't Disrespect the Boss

Brooklyn Gray - Extreme Bondage & Torment West Poland

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Brooklyn Gray, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Fingering, Dildo, Vibrator, Suspension, Flogging, Caning, Zapper, Spanking, Clover Clamps, Paddle
There are levels to BDSM, and some are heavy players, and some are not. Each one has to be treated accordingly, and Brooklyn is one of the most masochistic humans to grace the pages of Hogtied. The Pope has chemistry with Brooklyn, which translates to a fuck ton of trust, so you know this is going to be an intense shoot. The fist position is a standing spread eagle with Brooklyn helpless and available for the sadistic punishment she is about to receive. The torment starts quickly and is maintained throughout the day. Brooklyn begins with a little sassy attitude, but The Pope turns that smile upside down quickly. Brooklyn’s legs are marked up severely by the end of the first scene, so we move into the next scene which has Brooklyn on her back with one leg up. This is a predicament position with her hands tied over and behind her head, but the rope is also running over her cunt which gets chafed in no time. The torment continues sending Brooklyn over the edge, but this is not for the weak of heart. This is supposed to be extreme, so stopping is not an option at this point. The scene is finished off by pulling Brooklyn into a brutal single point hanged man suspension. In the final scene, Brooklyn is in a partial suspension with her torso hanging from the up line, and her legs tied together in a bent over position. The final dose of torment comes in the form of a cane, floggers, paddles, spankings, and Fluffy kisses, AKA dragon tail strikes. Brooklyn’s flesh is severely damaged, and she wouldn’t have it any other way. the final orgasms bend Brooklyn’s mind in a way that only suffering all day and orgasms rewards can.
Duration: 1:09:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9721kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brooklyn Gray - Extreme Bondage & Torment

Medical Whore Foshan

Cast: James Deen ,Amy Brooke
Genres: ,Nurse ,Domination ,Medical Fetish ,Doctor ,Small Tits ,LezDom ,Blonde ,Blowjob ,Spanking ,unshaved ,Athletic
Amy Brooke is one of the biggest anal whores we know! Her love for all things anal and her ability to insert large objects makes this shoot special. Dr. James Deen catches Nurse Brooke masturbating with medical toys and punishes her with spanking and rough sex. She is humiliated by the doctor who shoves random things up her ass like a femur bone and Knotted neck tie. She also works in a giant acrylic butt plug before administering an and getting the water fucked out of her asshole.
Duration: 1:23:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Medical Whore

How To Train Your Long Pig Kenai

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Once he had me in his clutches I should have suspected he wouldn't let me escape. The crate he put me in was too easy to open. He wanted me to run. He wanted to hunt me. It was his second lesson. There is no escape. With each session he trained me. He broke my spirit and bent me to his will. I became his pet. He used me as he saw fit. He derived pleasure from my suffering yet he kept me as his prized long pig
Duration: 1:23:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7326kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 4.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: How To Train Your Long Pig
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02019 секунды с 9 запросами