View Single Post
Old 03-25-2024, 03:37 PM   #879
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Noah Snow - The Professor - Tape one - Opening Up - Adam Snow & Noah White Los Indios

Release Year: 2024
Studio: GayCest
Cast: Adam Snow & Noah White
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Video language: English
Though I've really enjoyed having my Noah come live with me, there were a few bumps in the road at first. After his and I split up, Noah initially stayed with her. Over time, their relationship had become a little rocky, so after a family meeting, we all agreed that Noah would come and live with me for a while.
In private, Noah's had shared a concern that she felt his behavior was in decline. She explained that shortly after the divorce, more-and-more often the young man seemed to be testing boundaries.
I knew this period of time had been difficult for Noah. He didn't talk about it much and spent a lot of time alone in his room.
Then once he made the transition to staying with me, I myself had some natural awkwardness because over time I had become accustomed to living alone. But as his , I could see right away just what his had been talking about in terms of his acting out.
One morning, I had just finished showering and was in the middle of shaving. Needless to say, I was stark naked. To my astonishment, Noah-without knocking or saying anything-opened the door, walked in nude as the day he was born, and started taking a shower.
Normally, I might scold the boy for just barging into my private space-if I were really that annoyed. But I knew what was up. Noah was looking for a reaction and I was determined to rise above and not give him the satisfaction. And after Noah finished his shower, I couldn't help but notice him eyeing me-or more specifically, my ass-as he casually brushed against me and out of the bathroom.
Format: mp4
Duration: 31:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9771kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Noah Snow - The Professor - Tape one - Opening Up - Adam Snow & Noah White

Boot Black Blues scene 3 - Alex Chandler, Colby Taylor, Kyle Lewis Lacota

Studio: COLT
Cast: Alex Chandler, Colby Taylor, Kyle Lewis
The action shifts to an outdoor bathroom, where Colby Taylor is having his huge cock worked on Kyle Lewis. Kyle has to work hard to take care of Colby's major member, and clean cut Colby shows he's kinkier than he looks by handcuffing Kyle to a hand railand leaving him that way after he cums. However it's not really Colby's fault. You see the reason Colby leaves so fast is San Francisco police officer Alex Chandler has shown up, showing interest that's beyond professional. Kyle is left naked and handcuffed on the stall floor of a public park restroom and has no choice but to lick the cop's boots, suck his patrol dick and take that big dick up his smooth tight ass. Not that he minds when Officer Alex lets him cum on one of his motorcycle boots - which he happily licks clean.
Duration: 21:16
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 2450kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 401.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Boot Black Blues scene 3 - Alex Chandler, Colby Taylor, Kyle Lewis

TailerTrashBys Lemme See Your Dick 1080p Fabyan

Studio: TailerTrashBys
Cast: Ryan Sebastian, Beau Butler
That bathroom out by the parking lot sure gets a lot of action. This time, Beau was just taking a wiz when Ryan peeks his head up and takes a look at that nice uncut dick he's got. Before long, them two boys were all up in each other's cocks and assholes and ball sweat. Ryan slid his huge dick right up Beau's hole right there by the urinals and then turns around and get his ass fucked by Beau.
Duration: 20:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5403kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 856.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: TailerTrashBys Lemme See Your Dick 1080p

The Cumback Kenya

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Bareback Enterprises Inc.
Genres: Bareback Sex, Gay Couples, Teens, Big Dick, Rimming, Sucking, Fucking, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking,
Video language: English
There is nothing like a little Cumback and these hot studs are certainly up for a bit of that. Waking up with the obligatory morning wood, these handsome guys take advantage as heads dip down and take the hardness deep in their mouths before offering up their asses for a morning work-out that's better than any cup of coffee. And when your morning bathroom routine is scuppered by your horny boyfriend, the only thing you can do is prepare to be late for work as he slips in behind you to give you more than just a morning kiss. Eight guys, four steamy pairings – and it's all bareback.
Duration: 1:31:57
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3545kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Cumback

Meet Me At The Gloryhole: Riley Mitchel & King Cuba (720p,1080p,4K) Herlev

Cast: Riley Mitchel, King Cuba
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback
Riley Mitchel is looking for some action in the bathroom and behind the gloryhole horny King Cuba awaits with his big hard dick. Watch the two studs suck and fuck until they both release some stress.

Total size: 2.9 GB in 3 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Meet Me At The Gloryhole: Riley Mitchel & King Cuba (720p,1080p,4K)

TailerTrashBys Ryan Sebastian, Beau Butler - Lemme See Your Dick Pembina

Studio: TailerTrashBys
Cast: Ryan Sebastian, Beau Butler
That bathroom out by the parking lot sure gets a lot of action. This time, Beau was just taking a wiz when Ryan peeks his head up and takes a look at that nice uncut dick he's got. Before long, them two boys were all up in each other's cocks and assholes and ball sweat. Ryan slid his huge dick right up Beau's hole right there by the urinals and then turns around and get his ass fucked by Beau.
Duration: 20:54
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 9816kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: TailerTrashBys Ryan Sebastian, Beau Butler - Lemme See Your Dick

Время генерации страницы 0.08829 секунды с 9 запросами