LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Tuff - Mat Wolff, Ridick Auxier

Release Year: 2024
Studio: StudFist
Cast: Mat Wolff, Ridick
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Video language: English
You TuFF? Ridick can take what Mat WolFF throwing so no holding back. Mat Wolff Wants To Destroy Ridick and he is Relentless. Rosebuds, punches and a brutal double fist, its a fisting feast and a test of limits.
Format: mp4
Duration: 12:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7840kbps
Audio: 140kbps

File size: 752.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tuff - Mat Wolff, Ridick

Milo Miles - Chapter 2 - Mondays - Milo Miles, Dillon Stone Kraggenburg

Studio: TwinkTop
Cast: Milo Miles, Dillon Stone
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Newly hired twink hottie Milo Miles needs cheering up on yet another manic Monday. Lucky for Milo, his tall, masculine DILF boss, Dillon Stone, has just the right flirty things to say that get the sexy-horny Latin cutie going every time!
Soon the foxy silver-haired gent with the bodacious body and ass is getting his cock madly swallowed down and sucked on. Dillon really likes that, but Milo has got that sweet, savory hole on his mind. His primal appetite for Mr. Stone's special treat of an ass has no end, it seems.
Young Milo just can't decide which he likes better: getting a mind-bending deep-throat blowie from Mr. Stone or riding that ultra tight DILF ass until filling it with a fucking huge load one that the begged for.!
Duration: 30:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7780kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Milo Miles - Chapter 2 - Mondays - Milo Miles, Dillon Stone

Massive Attack - Amerifist, Fistbttmdk, Wantbottom Eastaboga

Studio: StudFist
Cast: Amerifist, FistBttmDK, WantBottom
Only a few pigs have ever taken Amerifist huge double. The only to get double double fisted.. so we remastered it for 2023. Studfist has had a long and piggy relationship with FisthunterDK. He topped Dyn0, He was one of the first guys to take both Amerifists giant double fist – Now he takes on his biggest challenge yet! Two Double Fisting Tops! Grrrrrrrr
Duration: 17:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4900kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 666.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Massive Attack - Amerifist, Fistbttmdk, Wantbottom

Ken Summers and Pol Fayfer Sorrento Mesa

Pol Fayfer finds his twink Ken Summers trying on lacy panties and admiring his ass in the mirror, and it makes the tattooed top horny! As Ken is on his knees looking into the underwear drawer, Pol sneaks up behind him and slides his huge cock into the bottom's ass! Ken sucks Pol's pole, then rides him. As Pol fucks Ken missionary, the bottom gets too loud so Pol stuffs a pair of panties in his mouth. Ken cums and begs his stepbro for his load, so Pol is happy to fill Ken's ass with a big creampie!
Duration: 25:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3093kbps
Audio: 170kbps

File size: 603.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ken Summers and Pol Fayfer

Krossfire Hunlock Creek

Release Year: 2015
Studio: FalconStudios
Cast: Sebastian Kross & Colton Grey
Genres: Tattoo, Young, Kissing, Blowjob, Anal Sex, Cumshot
Sebastian Kross and Colton Grey are gearing up to fuck. Their tongues and lips explore each other’s writhing bodies. Colton’s assless briefs make it obvious he’s here to get fucked.Stripping off Sebastian’s shorts, Colton helps himself to a face full of hard cock. As Colton starts sucking on Sebastian’s tool, Sebastian’s hips buck reflexively and Colton clenches his sphincter muscles in anticipation. Sebastian plays with Colton’s ass before fucking him.Bending Colton over a table, Sebastian enters him from behind and drills him with an unrestrained pounding. Sebastian flips him over so Colton can enjoy stroking himself as they both build to orgasm.Colton uses his mouth to summon Sebastian’s massive load, and Colton swallows hungrily as his own cum shoots on his ripped abs.
Duration: 24:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4626kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 866.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Krossfire

Horny Bear Men Chimore

Cast: Daniele, Luis, Robhairy
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Bears, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshot, DAP, Deep Throat, Facial, Hairy, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos, Threesome, Uncu
Daniele and Luis are chilling out on the terrace when they saw a hot guy on an app. They realize that the guy isn't actually far from their place, so they invited him to come over. After getting fucked really hard, Luis got more cum than he'd ever had in his life.
Duration: 37:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4244kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Horny Bear Men

Noah Snow - The Professor - Tape one - Opening Up - Adam Snow & Noah White Coupeville

Studio: GayCest
Cast: Adam Snow & Noah White
Though I've really enjoyed having my Noah come live with me, there were a few bumps in the road at first. After his and I split up, Noah initially stayed with her. Over time, their relationship had become a little rocky, so after a family meeting, we all agreed that Noah would come and live with me for a while.
In private, Noah's had shared a concern that she felt his behavior was in decline. She explained that shortly after the divorce, more-and-more often the young man seemed to be testing boundaries.
I knew this period of time had been difficult for Noah. He didn't talk about it much and spent a lot of time alone in his room.
Then once he made the transition to staying with me, I myself had some natural awkwardness because over time I had become accustomed to living alone. But as his , I could see right away just what his had been talking about in terms of his acting out.
One morning, I had just finished showering and was in the middle of shaving. Needless to say, I was stark naked. To my astonishment, Noah-without knocking or saying anything-opened the door, walked in nude as the day he was born, and started taking a shower.
Normally, I might scold the boy for just barging into my private space-if I were really that annoyed. But I knew what was up. Noah was looking for a reaction and I was determined to rise above and not give him the satisfaction. And after Noah finished his shower, I couldn't help but notice him eyeing me-or more specifically, my ass-as he casually brushed against me and out of the bathroom.
Duration: 31:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9771kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Noah Snow - The Professor - Tape one - Opening Up - Adam Snow & Noah White

Время генерации страницы 0.06284 секунды с 9 запросами