View Single Post
Old 03-25-2024, 01:32 PM   #38784
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

DungeonSex - Lola Mai - All She Can Handle Asmara

Lola Mai is a soft spoken woman that left us all speechless. She tells us what she likes, and would like to achieve in her shoot. “This is a dream come true”, she says, so we want to make sure we check all of the boxes to give her the full experience. She begins tied to a chair as Derrick enters and begins to examine her body. He toys with her for a bit before unleashing his wrath upon her. Lola bragged that she liked to suffer, so he is going to put her to the ultimate test. She is flogged and punished before he allows her to put his cock in her mouth, but when she does, it better be done right. Part of her dream was to be suspended in rope and fucked, so clearly we do just that by putting her in a side suspension to allow for an all access pass to her body and holes. Derrick inflicts lots of pain as he uses her mouth and pussy to please himself. Her flesh is shows signs of the torment she has had to endure so far, but that doesn’t remove the smile on this slut’s face. The final scene has arrived, and she is in a metal device that has her legs up, her arms in a strappado, and her holes fully available. It’s time for Lola to earn her stripes, so Derrick unleashes a brutal beating with a wooden paddle that covers her body in beautiful deep marks before fucking her one last time.
Format: mp4
Duration: 56:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9783kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DungeonSex - Lola Mai - All She Can Handle

Desperation Keauhou

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
There's nothing better than the look of desperation in the eyes of a subject. As she strains against her bonds you can tell she wants something. Whether it's to pee, to eat, to orgasm, or simply to be free. Desperation plays beautifully on the face of a woman.
Fallon is desperate for it all. She wants to be fucked. She wants to be tied. She needs to breath. She needs to cum. This is just how OT wants her. So that's how she'll be. OT wants her to struggle with positions that test her flexibility and her stamina.
Duration: 42:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7294kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Desperation

Blue Collar Justice Bloomdale

Cast: Alexa Nova ,Mr. Pete
Genres: Brunette ,Tattoo ,Kinky ,Hitachi ,Submission ,shaved ,Collar ,top ,Nipple Clamps ,natural boobs
Mr Pete gets lured into Alexa Nova’s flirtatious little web in this week’s SAS update: Blue Collar Justice. Hot and sweaty Mr Pete is doing yard work just minding his own business when sexy little minx Alexa Nova out onto the porch in her panties. With her hard nipples protruding through her top she gives him a flirtatious but sassy glare and walks away showing off her cute round ass.Well if that isn’t an invitation I don’t know what is. But this girl has some attitude! Mr Pete knocks on the door to ask for water and she’s got the looks that –half bitchy and disgusted with him and half I want to fuck! Mr Pete makes his way inside to dig into this delicious mess. Playing hard to get this horny bitch tells Mr Pete that if he wants it he is going to have to take it. And boy does he. Mr Pete manhandles little Alexa like a good Dominant. He ties her wrists together, takes her down in a chokehold and slaps and fingers her pussy to get her warmed up. Mr Pete can’t wait to get Alexa’s plump and juicy cock sucking lips on his hard dick. He plays with her pink pouty lips and throat fucks her until she slobbers all over his cock getting it nice and wet. He puts her in doggie style and slides that massive cock of his in her tight slutty pussy. Mmm finally what she’s been waiting for. He fucks her and she takes it until she is screaming to cum. Now that she’s had her fun she turns back into a bitch and kicks Mr Pete out of the house–get back to work! Hmm kinky. Later she tries to persuade Mr Pete to get rid of her man so they can run off together. Yeah right this horny slut is delusional. But Mr Pete wants another piece of her sweet ass so he ties her up on the bed to show her who’s boss with some corporeal punishment and some over the top orgasms. One leg up one leg down she is tied up tight to the bed so her ass and pussy are spread open and easy to get. Adorned with a ball-gag and nipple clamps she gets a good flogging, caning, cropping and then the beloved Hitachi. Mr Pete knows just the spot to push Alexa over the edge as he vibes her pussy until she is moaning with delight. Then he fills her pussy and tight ass with his big cock and fucks her deep and hard. He flips her over onto her back and ties her hands to the bottom of the bed frame so her legs are wide open with her ass and pussy begging for attention. More Hitachi on her hungry pussy until her whole body is vibrating with pleasure. Mr Pete stuffs her ass with his thick cock and pounds her out until he shoots his load all over her. All in a day’s work–Now that’s some Blue Collar Justice.
Duration: 44:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blue Collar Justice

Domestic Disturbance Yona

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation, Anal
Jobs are not easy to find. When I find one I do my best to keep it. Sometimes nothing I do is good enough. I got a job cleaning some dude’s house. He was kind of a creep. He kept trying to get me to wear some skimpy maid costume. I should have just worn the stupid thing. Now he’s got videos of me doing things I shouldn’t have been doing at work. He held it over my head, made me wear the maid outfit, put a metal gag in my mouth, made me drool all over myself. No job is worth what he’s put me through. If I thought he’d let me leave I’d quit. He tells me I’m worthless. He’s long since broken my will. He does what he wants with my body. I’ll do as he says and maybe he won’t hurt me... bad.
Duration: 1:09:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7349kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Domestic Disturbance

Angel in bondage Swans Island

Retro film from German freaks in which Mistress Antoinette teaches slave Angela of all the details of subordination.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:01:07
Video: 512x384, FFMpeg MPEG-4, 1219kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 579.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Angel in bondage

Humiliation Slut Point Richmond

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation, Anal
Slutty, little Kali gets off on her humiliation. While PD has her locked up to the wall by her mouth he really lets her have it. Hands behind her back, Kali takes the nose hooks and a tongue clamp, leaving a trail of drool all down her chest. He plays with her eyes, nose, tits and pussy, reminding her that she will do anything he commands. That includes jerking off his cock and stripping naked on the wall. She takes his cock first, then she takes his cane, across her tits, legs and pussy.
Duration: 1:09:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6769kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Humiliation Slut

Huge tits slave Christina Carter punished & milked! Jerusalem

Cast: Christina Carter
Genres: BDSM, Double Breast Pump, Gag, Goat Milker, Bondage, Big Tits, Natural Tits
Yes! We finally have her, the legendary Christina Carter with her huge udders is on HuCows! She was always high on our list, and often requested by members. So we are very happy, but Christina… not so much. The famous fetish queen is brought in on a leash by our farmer, gagged and collared. She is literally dragged to the milking bench. He restrains her in a very uncomfortable position so her udders are accessible and she is helpless. The farmer then oils her udders and starts squeezing and massaging, much to Christina’s dismay. How dare anyone touch her prized udders! It gets worse: she gets milked by the powerful portable goat milker. Her nipples hurt, but even though she struggles wildly, the cups do not come off. Strong suction torments her poor nipples. Lots of drooling, struggling, and moaning! Christina was exhausted and sore, she couldn’t believe we gave her the HuCows treatment!
Duration: 12:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14720kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Huge tits slave Christina Carter punished & milked!

Время генерации страницы 0.03688 секунды с 9 запросами