Old 03-25-2024, 01:25 PM   #38765
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Perfect Bitch Gets Rough Domination With Bondage & Fucking Jones

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Silvana
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping, Bondage, Discipline, Fetish, Bizarre
Video language: English
Horny slave Silvana wants to get off, and she knows that a bit of pain and punishment is the perfect precursor to pleasure.
Format: mp4
Duration: 19:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7835kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Perfect Bitch Gets Rough Domination With Bondage & Fucking

Liz & Venom - Double Clit Milking Girona

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Liz, Venom Double
Genres: BDSM, Clit Pump, Suckling, Cage, Natural Tits
Our resident HuCow Liz is going to be introduced to another new friend: the newly arrived Venom! It really helps to pair new HuCows with experienced ones. They are in a separated cage, but they seem to be getting on very well, they are grabbing each other’s udders and Venom clearly feels attracted to Liz! The farmer thinks it is safe to remove the partition and soon the girls go full lesbian in the cage (including suckling!), they are so horny! Of course, that’s not what they are here for, so the farmer quickly gets them out of the cage and nipple clamps them. Both girls are extremely sensitive, so they wince and moan, but they know it is part of the training. They did not expect the next part though. Cuffed on top of the cage with their legs open, the farmer applies clit pumps to both of them! A HuCow theory that we see very often is that clit milking increases hormone levels which in turn help with transformation and preparing for a life as a HuCow. But it’s not an easy training for ultra sensitive girls like Venom and Liz!
Duration: 11:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14692kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Liz & Venom - Double Clit Milking

Neophobia Episode 2 Mtskheta

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation, Anal
The nightmare continues. The monster traps Brooke Johnson in a metal, mummy-like frame that can be rotated upside-down and right-side-up. He torments her with pain and pleasure. A second monster appears with a message for Brooke: “Keep it hard. Don’t let it get soft. And when he comes, you spit it into that glass beaker”.
Duration: 42:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Neophobia Episode 2

Cyd Black - Spread and Exposed South Orange

Release Year: 2024
Cyd Black and Elise Graves got a pretty sweet deal. A pretty simple one, too. Deliver Kristina Rose, unmarked and unharmed, and there is a huge payday in it for them. The terms do not, however, say that they can't have some fun with her, especially if the client is late to the pick up. They didn't need to strip her down to her underwear and tie her spread-eagle on the bed. That part is just a little bit of customer service that they like to include for free. Girls like Kristina get picked out for a reason. They fit the 3 P's: Pure, Pampered, and Pretentious. All it takes is a man with the right connections to make a few phone calls and the next thing she knows she is whisked from a world of spas, salons, and clubs to one of bondage, discipline, and sex. Being stripped and exposed gets the girl into the right state of mind when her new owner comes to take possession of her. It's basic psychology that Cyd and Elise have exploited before. The less they're wearing, and the more vulnerable their position, the less likely they are to put up much of a fight.
Duration: 55:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cyd Black - Spread and Exposed

Dixon Mason Redwood Valley

Dixon Mason is less than the sum of her parts. PD does not care about all of her at once. He cares about whichever part of her has caught her attention right now. As soon as the mood strikes him expect to see him whip, fuck or vibrate her. All of the focus is on different pieces of her. He has no regard for the person that they make up.
Duration: 48:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 543.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dixon Mason

Russian Slaves Exclusive Magic Vip Cool Unreal Collection. Part 1. Varnell

Release Year: 2024
Russian Slaves - penalties for Russian girls means spanking, young girls get into trouble and they should pay with their asses will shine after being beaten with

Total size: 4.1 GB in 7 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Russian Slaves Exclusive Magic Vip Cool Unreal Collection. Part 1.

Pain It Forward: Leaded Munger

I dance because I can be my own boss. I work when I want, I hustle hard, I tip well, and I go home. I stay out of drama, but sometimes drama has a way of catching up to you no matter what you do.
Duration: 1:06:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7327kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pain It Forward: Leaded

Время генерации страницы 0.06696 секунды с 9 запросами