All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Team Player Mc Calla

Release Year: 2021
Studio: PureTaboo
Cast: Sarah Vandella
Genres: All Sex, Blowjob, Hardcore, Role Play
Video language: English
Family roleplay screne. Coach grooms young athlete to become sex object at his lover's command
Sean (derrick pierce) is a well-known and respected coach preparing young athletes for their sports career. However, despite his reputation for being strict with his athletes, he's a bit of a pushover in his personal life. It's how catherine (sarah vandella), the team owner's wife, managed to worm her way into his life... And bed.
Catherine is used to getting what she wants. Being surrounded by all these young, muscular men gets her heart pounding. While she likes ordering sean around, she's looking for something new... And she has her eye on the star athlete, jesse (zac wild). He's a bit scrawny for her tastes, but she has a plan to change all that...
Since catherine has sean wrapped around her little finger, both personally and professionally, it doesn't take much to convince him to add a little something... Extra... To jesse's training routine to bulk him up. She couldn't care less that the trust between sean and jesse will surely be shattered once she stakes her claim. All she cares about is that jesse becomes big and strong.
And if jesse truly wants to make it big, when the time comes, he'll have to give in and satisfy her every command... Or she'll destroy both him and sean.
Format: mp4
Duration: 47:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5185kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Team Player

Whos Going To Comfort Your Girlfriend Your , Of Course Doland

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Daddy4K
Cast: Jillian Janson
Genres: All sex, Blowjob, Hardcore
Roleplay scene. Debby is a hottie... She has beautiful red hair and gorgeous eyes, amazing legs and body. It’s a shame that a beauty like that is constantly bickering with her boyfriend. As fate would have it, she had one of those arguments on the way to her boyfriend’s . Things got heated that day and Debby was pushed out of the car by her boyfriend, right in front of his ’s house. An older guy emerged from the house, attracted by the commotion. It was Bill, her boyfriend’s . He tried to calm the girl down. He came off as such a strong and level-headed man, he said so many nice things to her. At that moment, Debby felt real affection, she felt desired and taken care of, so she decided to make a move on Bill. She inched closer to Bill and gave him a passionate kiss. After that, Debby helped him free his stiff manhood – she caressed it, she took it in her warm mouth… Right there and then, she thought about her unhinged boyfriend and smirked to herself, savoring that sweet taste of revenge.
Duration: 24:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11638kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Whos Going To Comfort Your Girlfriend Your , Of Course

Submissive A.I. - Sexy Ryder Monroe is Punished by Cynical Scientist Meridian

Cast: H3ll4SL00tz ,Ryder Monroe
Genres: Fishnets ,gloves ,Electrical Play ,Spanking ,Straight ,TS ,Cock Worship ,Blowjob ,Role Play ,Rope Bondage
Stunning model Ryder Monroe has been summoned for a service check. This Submissive has been disobeying protocol and needs a full system reboot. Cynical scientist H3llSL00tz has a theory that Artificial Intelligence can never beset humanity, humans will always control the A.I. Ryder Monroe was designed to submit. In a latex skirt, thigh high fishnets and high heel boots, Ryder reports for her servicing. The doctor gets right to work. Ryder Monroe crawls up on her hands and knees and presents her ass. With black gloves on, he goes right for anal fisting. Only one way to get to that hot button to reset the A.I. Next he tests the sensors. Pain and Pleasure. While stroking her beautiful cock, he brings out the Violent Wand. Shocks of pain and strokes of pleasure. She is bound to the bed and her mouth is gagged with a red ballgag. Her screams are muffled. While choking her he decided the only way for this to work is to fuck the submission back into her. First is a deep sloppy wet blowjob. This deep throat cock sucking gets her gagging. He slaps her ass then flips her over. Spread open and show it to me he says before going in for deep anal fucking. He pounds away at his toy before shooting his load and going in for another round of fisting.
Duration: 50:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4893kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Submissive A.I. - Sexy Ryder Monroe is Punished by Cynical Scientist

Daisy's Promotion Fingal

Cast: Daisy Marie ,Aiden Starr
Genres: Kinky ,Fetish ,slim ,Dildo ,Straight ,Nipple Torment ,Flogging ,Humiliation ,Tattoo ,Lesbian ,Anal ,Fingering , Clamps ,LezDom ,Hitachi ,Femdom ,Squirting ,Spanking ,Gag ,Brunette
Daisy Marie is dominated by Aiden Starr in this fun and sexy role play. She is humiliated, tied up, strap-on fucked and made to cum which leaves her in a puddle of squirt. Then, Daisy is full-on strapped down to a gyno-chair, her pussy clamped open and her clitoris and nipples are suction cupped. With a metal gag in her mouth, she is fucked with a metal dildo and a fuck-saw making her squirt all over Aiden. Lastly, she must lick ass and pussy for a promotion and respect from her superiors.
Duration: 51:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Daisy's Promotion

Step-Daddy Roleplay - Just the Tip Please Philipsburg

My Step-Mom is so strict! She said I am not allowed to have sex. She is always worried that I will get pregnant. My Step-Daddy is very smart. He always has good ideas. He explained that anal isn’t real sex and it doesn’t count. He said some people wear condoms, but if it’s just the tip then you don't need one. I don’t know, I just want to be a good girl. I love my Step-Daddy and I want him to be happy.
Duration: 20:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7816kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Step-Daddy Roleplay - Just the Tip Please

Время генерации страницы 0.03542 секунды с 9 запросами