View Single Post
Old 03-25-2024, 06:34 AM   #2412
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Humiliation Slut Norfork

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation, Anal
Video language: English
Slutty, little Kali gets off on her humiliation. While PD has her locked up to the wall by her mouth he really lets her have it. Hands behind her back, Kali takes the nose hooks and a tongue clamp, leaving a trail of drool all down her chest. He plays with her eyes, nose, tits and pussy, reminding her that she will do anything he commands. That includes jerking off his cock and stripping naked on the wall. She takes his cock first, then she takes his cane, across her tits, legs and pussy.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:09:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6769kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Humiliation Slut

Blondes in Bondage Modesto

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
What is better than a Blonde in Bondage? Let's start with two and see where things go from there. Sarah Jane Ceylon has experience on the receiving end of Cyd Black's sadism. Penny Pax has never been part of a two model bondage shoot. At first things seem pretty familiar for Penny. There is hard metal holding her in place while she watches Cyd Sarah Jane. Sarah Jane will bear the brunt of Cyd's attention at first, but the situation that comes later will test them both.
Duration: 44:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7288kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blondes in Bondage

River Lynn - Smiling from Brutal Pain Magalia

Release Year: 2024
Cast: River Lynn, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Vibrator, Fingering, Flogging, Ring Gag, Clover Clamps
River Lynn is a hungry submissive little slut with curves in all the right places. The Pope loves this sort of fresh meat. His dominant and sadistic brain salivates at the opportunity to restrain this sort of girl in cold metallic inescapable bondage. He starts River off in the Scavenger’s which contorts her body into a painful forward bend. The Pope punishes his captive sex slave with brutal impact play, first with his giant hands and then with a heavy leather flogger. River grows increasingly aroused each time her body thumps from the punishment. Once her endorphins have been ignited, The Pope jams a vibrator onto Rivers wet pussy and coaxes several orgasms out of her little fuck hole. Next River is perched on top of a fuck bench and her legs and arms are restrained with cold steel pipes. With her ass on full display, The Pope has a field day spanking and flogging it until it is glowing a perfect shade of pink. But the searing pain only makes Rivers teeny pink pussy drip with desire. Every time The Pope probes his fingers into her cunt, he finds it wet and juicy. He begins to finger fuck his captive toy and deprives her of repeated orgasms. To end the day, River finds herself on her back with her legs bound to side with thick leather belts. The Pope applies cruel clover clamps to her nipples and pussy lips. He yanks and pulls on them until they tear off leaving the most sensitive parts of her body raw and tender. Breathless and panting from the pain, River is helpless when The Pope jams a Hitachi onto her sensitive clit and rips several continuous orgasms from her willing hole. River Lynn submits fully and is rewarded with the cruel intentions of a strict dom.
Duration: 45:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9818kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: River Lynn - Smiling from Brutal Pain

Neophobia Episode part 3 Drexel Hill

Brooke Johnson is by the distorted faces staring back at her, wondering what became of them. She is bound on a bed in metal shackles, wearing a pig mask. The monster returns and she fears the worst. The pain begins but the pleasure quickly follows. Maybe things aren’t so bad? When the monster finishes playing with Brooke, she’s stored in a cage in the basement. Brooke makes too much noise while the monster is relaxing upstairs so he comes down to remind her what happens when she’s not quiet.
Duration: 41:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Neophobia Episode part 3

Lola Mai & Vanessa Vega - Extreme Humiliation And Submission Lake Waccamaw

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Lola Mai, Vanessa Vega's V
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Strap-on, Lesbian, LezDom, Dildo, Ass Licking, Rimming, Vibrator, Fingering, Stockings, Fishnet, Pussy Licking, Wax, Zapper, Clothespins
Happy Valentine’s Day! I lead Lola Mai in, bound and crawling on her knees and elbows, as a V-Day present for my friend Vanessa Vega. Vanessa humiliates Lola, making her bark like a , spanking her, and degrading her by writing on her face. Vanessa chokes Lola, and fingers her to an uncontrollable orgasm. Next, Lola lays helpless on her back, ropes holding her in place. Vanessa wears a strap-on and fucks Lola’s face until she gags, then fucks her pussy until she comes over and over again. Vanessa continues to humiliate Lola, making her worship her feet and decorating her body with more lipstick. Then, Lola’s tied up with her arms overhead, feet to the ground, stretched out for Vanessa’s pleasure. Vanessa flogs Lola with the roses I gifted her. Red rose petals litter the ground while Vanessa gets everything she wants out of her gift - more degradation, some cattle prod play, and a lot more orgasms.
Duration: 59:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9799kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lola Mai & Vanessa Vega - Extreme Humiliation And Submission

DungeonSex - April Olsen - Helplessly Bound Taurage

April has become a seasoned vet here at Kink, and today she flexes her abilities a little more. She begins in an inverted ankle suspension with her arms box tied and out of the way. Johnny has her at just the right level to take advantage of her slutty mouth. He paddles and spanks her perfect ass before going balls deep down her throat with his cock. April loves her throat fucked, and wants to cum for Johnny to show her submission with squirting orgasms. In the next scene, April is suspended again, but this time on her side with one of her legs pulled up out of the way. Her holes are perfectly available for Johnny to do as he wants with her slutty mouth and pussy. Johnny continues to torment her throughout the scene, but making sure her holes are abused as much as her body. The floor is soaked from all of April’s squirting, and we’ve got one more scene to go. In the final scene, April is restrained with leather belts around her arms and legs rendering her completely helpless. Johnny uses her holes one more time before covering her body with his cum, and reminding April that she will always be his little slut.
Duration: 45:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9289kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DungeonSex - April Olsen - Helplessly Bound

Pain It Forward: Leaded Buckley

I dance because I can be my own boss. I work when I want, I hustle hard, I tip well, and I go home. I stay out of drama, but sometimes drama has a way of catching up to you no matter what you do.
Duration: 1:06:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7327kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pain It Forward: Leaded
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07101 секунды с 9 запросами