View Single Post
Old 03-25-2024, 06:33 AM   #1477
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Hogtied - Mia James - Insatiable Slut Is Tamed With Bondage And Torment Notre Dame

Mia James is back for another round, and this time she’s leaving with some marks to remind her of her visit. First, we have Mia standing in the middle of the room with her hands above her head. The Pope enters and begins to grope this slut before starting to remove some of her clothing. She fidgets and tries to escape his grasp, so he ties her legs spread and to the columns to secure her. The use of a baton on her flesh gets her attention quickly as he tenderizes her legs, ass and cunt with it. It’s going to take more to break this slut, so we move into the next scene where Mia is face down and ass up. This time there is a crop and a cane to inflict pain on her ass and legs. The marks appear almost instantly as Mia screams in agony while he issues corporal punishment. Once she has had enough, her pussy is filled with a dildo that fucks her into multiple orgasms. The final scene is upon us, and Mia finds herself tied to a sybian. Her arms stretched out to the sides, and her legs tied down to hold her in position. A latex posture collar is added for fun, and The Pope spends the entire scene tormenting her with nonstop orgasms.
Format: mp4
Duration: 48:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9752kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hogtied - Mia James - Insatiable Slut Is Tamed With Bondage And Torment

Body Bag Fuck Exmouth

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation, Anal
Video language: English
To control the breath is to control the entire person. Every thought, movement, and emotion everything becomes focused on one thing only. Air. In his mind, she's really not even a she. It's an object, black, zipped into latex with a bubblehead. Only her lips can be seen. This is how you know it's human. By the lips. He hoists up this black body-like object by the ankles. An inflatable gag plugs that single opening, the one through which we see her lips. Her breath wheezes in and out through a small tube. Moisture condenses. Drool slowly obstructs her one link with the outer world. A vibrator's zipped into the latex bag, humming against her pussy. She comes. Alone. She's naked now. We can see she's a she, her ankles spread wide. He whips her back and ass, wrapping the tip of the whip toward her pussy and cunt. Then he turns her over and whips her other side. She comes very quickly when she's fucked with Mr. Pogo. He intensifies the position and plunges his hand in her cunt. The cunt sucks at him, trying to pull him in. She comes again. Now seated, U-bolts lock down her thighs. A metal band tight around her waist matches the Garrote at her throat, keeping her plastered to the post. Mr. Pogo fucks her mouth, then her ass. As the vibrator purrs in her pussy, she begs to come. Afterward, her pussy's open and loose, unfurled. Vacuum tubes suck her breasts, distending her nipples. Her vacuumed pussy grows huge and bright red. After facing a sadistic and twisted PD, Erica's happy and playful, wagging her tongue at world.
Duration: 45:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Body Bag Fuck

Penny Barber - Pretty In Pink Ault

Cast: Penny Barber, Marcelo
Genres: Femdom, Anal, Anal Fisting, Prostate Stimulation, Prostate Massage, Urethra Play, Pussy Licking, Dildo, BDSM, Bondage, Facesitting, Blowjob, Cumshot, Hardcore, Caning, CBT, Chastity, Handjob, Pantyhose, Latex, Ass Licking, Rimming, Sissy, Hoode
Marcelo (sissy name Marcy), in his pink satin dress, is locked to the floor with his legs spread and his balls tied taught to a post, leaving him fully exposed for Mistress Penny Barber to do as she wishes. She starts with some cock and ball torment but that only gets Marcelo harder. So, to teach his disobedient cock a lesson, Penny decides that sounding is the right medicine. Next, Marcelo is on his back, legs tied wide open so Penny can use the paddle he made especially for this meeting. Penny doesn’t limit herself to just paddling his ass, she gets in some good foot torment and caning for good measure and then stuffs her fist up Marcelo’s welcoming asshole. After some thorough exploring of Marcelo’s guts with her fist Penny moves on to a big black dildo to finish her happy little sub. Finally, Marcelo is lying face down in a neck-down body-bag where his naked Mistress paddles his ass before she eats it, then flips him over to give him the reward he’s eared by being such a good sissy all day.
Duration: 1:04:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9780kbps

File size: 4.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Penny Barber - Pretty In Pink

Anal adoration Prairie Lea

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Kink
Cast: Kira Noir And Megan Maiden
Kira Noir sits on her throne, waiting for her anal servant, Megan Maiden to come serve her anally in any way Kira pleases. Megan crawls to her on all-fours, wearing a latex mask and a bejeweled butt-plug. Kira inspects her plug and then lifts her to her knees, by the hair. Kira shoves Megan’s face into her perfectly round ass. Kira removes Megan’s plug and her mask and whips her big juicy booty with a leather flogger. In the next scene, Megan’s head is bound with rope to a suspended wooden structure with a dildo fastened to her mouth. Kira climbs naked onto the structure and slides the big fat dildo in her ass, and fucks herself with it. After that, Kira shoves Megan down onto a black mattress with her hands bound above her head and a ball gag in her mouth. Kira fastens a strap-on onto Megan with another huge dildo and climbs on top of her. Kira sits on the dildo and slowly slides it into her hungry hole. She slaps Megan’s perfectly perky tits as she enjoys the strap-on ass fucking that she gives herself. Once Kira cums hard, she shoves the dildo in Megan’s mouth and leaves her there.
Duration: 51:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9733kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal adoration

Abella Danger - Deep Anal Submission Fultonville

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Bill Bailey, Abella Danger
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Submission, Domination, Humiliation, All sex, Anal
Abella Danger loves hardcore BDSM and rough anal sex, and is more than happy to give it up to Bill Bailey in the dungeons of Kink. Abella shows off her beautiful tits and ass in a skin tight latex hobble skirt and leather bondage. She begs for the whip, gags and nipple clamps, and eagerly chokes down Bill's hefty cock. When her pussy is clamped shut and her asshole fucked hard in tight bondage, Abella's orgasms send her into deep anal submission.
Duration: 1:29:06
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1367kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 976.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Abella Danger - Deep Anal Submission

Latex Lingerie Kiester

The garage is getting some much needed attention today. I think boredom from not being able to leave the house has led to some much needed creativity in our bondage endeavors as well. So, today, I pose for Johnny in the black and red latex/pvc bustier with black panties (that are missing most of the back side, I might add), stockings, high heels, gloves and metal infinity collar. He decides that black leather cuffs and a red ball gag would really enhance this ensemble nicely. So, he puts cuffs on my wrists and ankles and the ball gag in my mouth (because he thinks I look really cute with a ball gag on and it makes me drool profusely). He secures my arms behind my back in a strapado and just watches me dance and struggle around in my black bondage predicament. Keeping boredom at bay one bondage predicament at a time.
Duration: 14:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5901kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 655.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Latex Lingerie

Ruby Onyx - 16 Inch Cock Pegging Daisy

Cast: Ruby Onyx
Genres: FemDom, Latex Gloves, Nipple Clamps, Prostate Massage, Fisting, Tattoo, Huge Strapon, Cock, Big Tits, Latex, Rubber
The Monster Cock video is here! Watch me ruin this slaves ass hole with my f1st!! And then my Massive 16 inch strapon!! This was a special moment for me
Duration: 7:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13554kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 778.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ruby Onyx - 16 Inch Cock Pegging
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10728 секунды с 9 запросами