Old 03-24-2024, 05:20 PM   #1085
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Big dicked twinks Kiruna

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Raging Stallion Studio
Cast: Andre Lopez, Brent Dumas, Dennis Wesley, Dian Howard, Don Edgar, Freddie Gardea, Hicky Davis, Jamie Foxx, Jerry Harris, Mario Parada, Markus Narducci, Peter Marks, Roger Gharney, Seton Neil, Tommy Rodriguez, York Pennello
Genres: Oral, Anal Sex, Twinks (Young Meat), Handsome, Rimming
Seton's already got his monster twink cock out when this video begins and Peter (still dressed) can't keep his hands off it. When he gets his own cock out, you'll be shocked to see we have two hung hotties starring together, but it's Peter who gets to feel the full of one of those donkey dicks up his hole and it makes him cum a truck load . We couldn't even begin to wonder how you'd approach swallowing Jamie Fox's massive twink cock, but York is sure ready to jump right in there and find out. He well-and truly sucks the long tool while jerking himself off and looks like he's loving every second.
Jamie returns the favor before sticking his monster deep up York's hole. Mario and Roger are clearly horny, they get rough and ready immediately in this video and can't keep their hands off each other's ripped bodies. They quickly move onto sucking cock and feasting on each other's holes like they haven't eaten in weeks. And when these muscle twinks get into a hot pile-driver, the action gets so orgasmic you'll struggle to hold your load in. Here's a video we've been dying to see, two of the hottest Czech twinks in the biz get together for a hot sweaty fuck that doesn't disappoint. Ripped, hung andpletely stunning, these two performers are going to make you crazy in lust. They start by jerking their big dicks across the room from each other before indulging in some reciprocal dick sucking. Then Hicky can take no more and has to shove his cock deep up Tommy's hole. Lucky for Hicky, he gets covered in his own and Tommy's loads' by the time their time is through. Beginning their heart-stopping encounter by kissing each other passionately and rubbing each other's bodies through their tight polo shirts, Jerry and Andre soon take off their clothes to reveal absolutely stunning, tight physiques. They suck on each other's tools before Jerry works Andre's smooth muscle butt. Andre then rides on top of him till he cums all over the floor, Jerry not far behind with a nice load of his own. This twink duo is so incredibly orgasmic, you're going to have serious trouble holding your loads from the moment they appear on screen. Their bodies look amazing as they rub up against each other, moaning with pleasure at the feeling of each other's toned physiques. They rub their cocks together, rim each other's holes and finally engage in some of the hottest anal action we've seen at Twinks in a long time. The moment when our twink stars cum is pivotal to a scene's success, and we promise you that if you were to judge this video between Don and Markus on that, you'd get a perfect score.
These incredibly spunky European guys work up quite a sweat as they take turns fucking each other. It's so hot seeing those droplets run down their ripped little bodies. But not nearly as cumtastic as seeing these guys shoot all over each other. It's great to see two twinks that take the time to passionately kiss each other before ripping off their clothes and going at it. There's clearly no lack of passion with these two, as they explore each other's bodies and move on to some great head. Brent obviously knows how to work a cock with his tongue, spending extra time sucking Dian to his great enjoyment - what a gentleman. After eating his ass while Dian sits upside down, Brent then shoves his hot cock inside for a good, long fuck of his smooth ass before pulling out to cum all over it.
Format: avi
Duration: 3:08:25
Video: 688x384, XviD, 1149kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Big dicked twinks

Czech Hunter Vol. 736, Josef Blazkowicz and Callum Dean Duke Center

I found about a barber living nearby. He worked from his apartment, so I decided to pay him a visit. The guy was fresh out of school but still did a pretty good job, even gave me a scalp massage. David was chilling out at my place, so I invited the handsome barber to have a look at his hair. He mentioned not having enough customers yet, so it wasn't difficult to convince him. Things got a bit complicated when he realized what the visit was really about. I had to reach deep into my pockets to make him stay. David enjoyed a nice massage and then we all cuddled for a while. Our new friend got a serious boner, we hit jackpot with this dude. I knew he was new to this, so I let David stretch his virgin ass for me. It didn't help much. I hope my neighbors won't come complaining about the noise.
Format: mp4
Duration: 36:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6264kbps
Audio: 170kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech Hunter Vol. 736, Josef Blazkowicz and Callum Dean

Gay Raw Anatomy HD Porcupine

Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, European, Facials, Cumshots, Twinks, Young Studs, Uncut
Video language: English
Doctor, it’s an emergency! Indeed, it’s almost a matter of life and as a collection of horny, dick-hungry medics go on their rounds in search of the biggest, hardest cocks that the Czech Republic has to offer. From inside the ambulance to behind the curtains of the trauma room, these angels go beyond the call of duty to ensure that every one of their patients is totally satisfied – not to mention drained of every drop of hot spunk!
Duration: 1:32:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay Raw Anatomy HD

Gay Police Orgy HD Port Tobacco

Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, European, Facials, Cumshots, Twinks, Young Studs, Uncut
True to form, the boys in blue of Prague Central prove that when it comes to tracking down hard, uncut, fresh meat they’re world-class masters. Indeed, these horny officers will think nothing of giving their suspects the kind of hardcore, in-depth probing that the criminals deserve and that you dick-crazed viewers demand. All culminating in a stupendous cum-sodden fuck-fest that sees holes and heavy Czech balls copiously emptied for your pleasure!
Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:25:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264)
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay Police Orgy HD

Gay - Raw Rodeo, Scene 3 - Julian Fox, Zane Pieters Hd Myrtlewood

All that fresh air in the great Czech outdoors has clearly had a serious effect on Zane Pieters and new boy, Julian Fox – why, they literally can’t wait to become ensconced in the stables so that they can smooch and grind against each other like a pair of horned-up animals! Not that kissing and petting is the limit of their ambition, obviously. Indeed, you only have to take once glance at the extremely skimpy pair of shorts that Pieters is wearing to understand what’s intended. The said attire doesn’t remain on the young fellow for long, mind. Before you know it, Fox is down on his knees and removing every stich of his mate’s clothing – desperate, as he clearly is, to enjoy the feel of Pieters’s cock in his mouth.
Duration: 23:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3904kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 679.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay - Raw Rodeo, Scene 3 - Julian Fox, Zane Pieters Hd

Bareback Monster Cocks Jewell

"In the depths of the Czech Republic lies a small town which is full to bursting with young guys, all of whom boast the biggest cocks ever captured on camera! Is it for real? Or is it a myth? Only you can be the judge as thirteen of the hottest sex-gods imaginable unzip their pants to unleash their Massive Monsters!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:39:47
Video: 720x392, XviD, 2117kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bareback Monster Cocks

The Italian Job Nicollet

Director, John Smith, and his hand of hot and horny cock lovers continue their blisteringly hot Italian vacation – and once again the sights and sounds of the Mediterranean are eclipsed by a seemingly never-ending array of ass and cock! Damian Dickey, Timmy Taylor and Benjamin Dunn are just three of the poolside dudes who turn this sun-worshipping holiday into a dick-worshipping frenzy; as the heady mix of heat and raw naked flesh once again turns the boys from the Czech Republic into the cum-crazed sluts we’ve long since known and loved!
Duration: 1:33:52
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 2133kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Italian Job

Время генерации страницы 0.08560 секунды с 9 запросами