LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Sydney Hale Millcreek

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM ,Bondage
Video language: English
I came out in my matching bra and panties with black pantyhose on not knowing what to expect. My hands were tied behind my back and the rope anchored around my body. To help secure it the crotch rope was added. I was then asked to sit down in the chair. Being a good submissive, I obeyed. When I sat down the crotch rope was rubbing against my clit, giving me great pleasure. My feet then were tied to the legs of the chair. The leather neck harness was put on, causing me discomfort as it rubbed uncomfortably into my the bottom of my chin. To make matters worse a rope tied the collar over the back of the chair to the legs, putting me into quite the predicament. No matter how hard I struggled the only thing i could manage was to move the chair about. Nothing to free me. I thought the rope was the end of it but then two panties were shoved in my mouth and secured with an ace bandage. And then a second ace bandage tight around my head was put on to blind me. After being in total discomfort and pain, I finally submitted.
Format: mp4
Duration: 3:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3223kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 94.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sydney Hale

Der Pfad Zur Domut Mars

Humilation is a part of their lust and love. Obedience is a part of the training load along with being submissive and a slave. Lord Desenova is versed in all kinds of training with the crazy practices of showing little to no mercy on his slave. He surely has his way with the submissive Sklavin Rieke.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:19:21
Video: 852x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1211kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 664.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Der Pfad Zur Domut

Humiliation of a female student Mantorville

The storyline of this movie leaves us with a few questions, but we really can forgive everything when see this stunning brunette with tight ass and beautiful perky tits naked. She is a student and she is guilty. A powerful dominant bandit catches her after classes and tells her to come to his place for a punishment lesson. So far, that beautiful chick comes and takes all the punishment. She gets flogged, whipped, spanked, trained to be a good girl.. Her mellow voice is seducing when she tries to say something in her defence.. Or when she moans.. This babe gets her portion of a face-fuck and a lot of powerful hardcore action. A gorgeous Russian girl gets fucked hard. Enough said, watch the movie.
Duration: 57:52
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1951kbps
Audio: 490kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Humiliation of a female student

DivineBitches - Kaiia Eve & Alrik Angel You Had One Job! Honesdale

When Kaiia Eve left for work in the morning she gave her husband Alrik Angel one job to do. Sitting on the couch playing video games was not it. She arrives home from a long day of managing her office to find that Alrik hasn’t done what she asked. To relieve her frustrations, Kaiia goes to lay by the pool and leaves Alrik to frantically clean as best he can. Kaiia returns to find an apologetic Alrik collared and waiting on his knees for his Goddess. While he may have done a satisfactory job cleaning, Kaiia still feels the need to punish Alrik in order to correct his immature behavior. She administers a thorough barehanded spanking and then orders Alrik to remove her high heels and worship her perfect feet. Kaiia sits on her hubby’s face and stands on his chest to ensure he knows his place in the household. Next, Alrik is bound with rope to the ottoman and Kaiia dishes out a dose of pain with a paddle, flogger, and riding crop. Kaiia fingers his asshole while tormenting Alrik’s balls that are trapped tight in a chastity device. She moves onto pleasuring herself while Alrik has to watch as his Goddess climaxes and squirts all over his face. Finally, Alrik has his asshole railed by Kaiia with a massive strap on. She graciously allows him to remove his chastity device and shoot his seed but only under the condition he cleans up the mess.
Duration: 1:01:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9737kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DivineBitches - Kaiia Eve & Alrik Angel You Had One Job!

Curvy Slave Fucked And Sucked By Sex Machine East Liberty

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Fucking Machine, Goat Milker, Bondage, Big Tits, Natural Tits
HuCow slave (HuCow 38) did not know how long she had been at the farm already. She lost all track of time. Blindfolded and tightly harness gagged, she was strapped to the milking frame again. She felt something being inserted. A dildo? It made her wet instantly. After a long wait, she could hear the farmer come in again. It startled her when he suddenly touched her udders. Without warning, the fucking machine was turned on. It penetrated deep inside her. HuCow 38 was dripping with pleasure, she couldn’t stop herself from letting out a little ‘moo’. Then, the goat milker! This compact version milks in a very slow and steady way, with a powerful vacuum. It hurt her nipples at first, but then the fucking machine speed was turned up. She was being fucked and sucked at the same time! HuCow 38 got lost in orgasm bliss, she couldn’t see, she couldn’t talk, all she could do was submit to the machines. She easily reached her first orgasm. After what seemed like a long time, the farmer finally stopped the goat milker. But her nipples had quadrupled in size and were now stuck inside the cups. With considerable effort, the farmer managed to get the cups off her sensitive nipples. Then, the fucking machine was turned up to full speed! HuCow 38 almost exploded, she climaxed, shivering and struggling against her restraints. She was exhausted! Was this her life now? Getting milked and fucked every day? Secretly, she wouldn’t mind at all…
Duration: 9:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14718kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Curvy Slave Fucked And Sucked By Sex Machine

Busty ebony Thiccy Niccy punished at milking bed Ruthton

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Thiccy Niccy
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Breast Training Machine, Ebony, Redhead
We upgraded Niccy’s septum piercing to a bigger one! This wide-eyed HuCow is very new, but already well trained. She likes to oil her own udders to please the farmer. Her pierced nipples make her extra sensitive and her previous owner also told us she is highly orgasmic. So many things to explore with this one! First, we will put her on the milking bed today for an udder enhancement session. The machine worked very well on her right udder straight away, and once we got a good vacuum on her left udder, she soon reached a double udder size. It wasn’t easy for Niccy, but her supple udders need a lot of attention and care!
Duration: 9:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14688kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 981.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Busty ebony Thiccy Niccy punished at milking bed

Prepare Medicine Lake

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Tattoo, Vibrator
Dia Zerva is going to be asked to perform later tonight at a party. To prepare she's got to run through the routine she's been taught. However, despite how sexy she is her form needs a lot of work. For one thing her figure four is terrible. She's tied into the figure four position on the pole. She hangs down with her legs tied up in the air. The pain and strain of the position helps remind her of how she'll need to perform at the party. To make sure she's well stretched for her splits she's tied above a violet wand. If she doesn't want to get a painful shock in her sensitive bits she's going to have to hold herself off of it. She's a fit lady, but it takes all over her strength.
Duration: 51:27
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2709kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Prepare

Время генерации страницы 0.06216 секунды с 9 запросами