Old 03-24-2024, 03:10 PM   #38749
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Adrenalin Faustfick Brutal Curllsville

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English
Slave Theodora becomes a festival-lashed on the confessional: no mercy and the following? r the disobedient page? nderin. Man of the power knows no compassion and plumbs the border of her loading capacity pitilessly.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:22:59
Video: 512x384, XviD, 1013kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 698.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Adrenalin Faustfick Brutal

Gia Dimarco Completely Destroyed By Three Dominatrix! Birchdale

Cast: Aiden Starr, Maitresse Madeline Marlowe, Lorelei Lee, Gia DiMarco
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Anal Fingering, Fisting, Strap-on, Dildo, Lesbian, LezDom, Fingering, Vibrator, Ball Gag, Flogging, Buttplug, Caning, Suspensio
Gia Dimarco arrives to the Armory thinking she is going to shoot Divine Bitches with three of her fellow dominatrix yet we have another plan for her! After the opening interview with the male sub Gia ventures off to the bathroom where Maitresse Madeline, Aiden Starr and Lorelei Lee take her down right from the bathroom stall! Gia has been domming for two years now and had to be reminded of where she came from. The dommes spray her down and attempt to wash the whore from her and gets spanked hard but Gia just squirts all over! She’s bound spread and takes single tail lashings, cat o’ nine tails and flogging all at the same time! She’s suspended and ass plugged, strap-on fucked and fisted. Finally, Gia, completely broke down begs for three canes at once while strap-on ass fucked! This is one Whipped Ass update you do not want to miss!
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:05:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9735kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gia Dimarco Completely Destroyed By Three Dominatrix!

Lolly Gagg Rover

Genres: BDSM ,Bondage
Lolly Wearing a tight shirt and some leather pants and spiked high heels struggling to get loose in the corner
Duration: 6:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9321kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 416.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lolly Gagg

Josi Valentine - Want to be dominated Shawnee Mission

Cast: Josi Valentine
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping, Bondage, Discipline, Clamps
To her that is the way a man and woman should get along, with one of them serving the other. I can't really argue with that. The best place for her is in bondage, submitting to my will. I stood her up in the middle of the room to get a better look at her. The hood keeping her blinded is a new Insect Hood that I had picked up from The Stockroom. She's wearing a skirt and blouse, too, but those were her own and they would have to go soon. It is too hot to keep it covered up for long and if I had to decide between seeing her face or her body the choice was obvious. I strip her down to her panties at first, then I take those off and use them to gag her. I am going to need to keep her quiet for what I have planned next. I want her immobilized, too, and I have the perfect new device for that. I call them "hand cans" and they are a solid way to keep her firmly in place. Dozens of clothes pins adorn her beautiful body. Normally I would pull them off myself but today I have a better idea. I've attached the line of them to a small motor. When she puts her foot down on a button the motor will wind up the line and pull the clothes pins off, ever so slowly. While she does that I take my position and whip her ass. It won't be her last predicament of the day. Next I set her up with an ass hook. It is tied to her hair, keeping her head pulled back. I could just leave her like that, but it's so much more fun to fuck with her. A thin cane is more than enough sting to get her dancing. As it strikes across her ass and tits she wants to shake and move away, but every time she tries it that hook makes its presence known. And like every good submissive Josi ends up on her back. She has been getting teased for so long that she is ready to explode. She wants to cum so badly that she could do it at the lightest touch. Instead I give her a solid steel dildo and a powerful vibrator. She nearly passes out from the intensity.
Duration: 53:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7287kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Josi Valentine - Want to be dominated

Britney – resisting Hanko

Tall brunette dancer Britney is back! She thinks she can resist the pain, and just ignore it. That was her plan to get to the cash prize. And to be fair, she seems to be doing pretty well at low levels. But when we reach 25, Britney lets out a yelp and starts clenching her fists. We got her again!
Duration: 6:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14441kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 706.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Britney – resisting

KinkTestShoots - The Secretary's Secret Megan Fiore And Pablo Ferrari Gunnarn

When Pablo’s secretary Megan goes to the office to deliver a report she discovers something that will change the relationship between her and Pablo forever. Inside the closet she finds a secret stash of ropes and floggers and as she is inspecting them Pablo walks in to confront her. Megan is scared but excited and admits the attraction to her boss. It turns out she wants to get tied up and to be his submissive.
Wearing a sexy leather skirt, high heels and bright red lipstick Megan is a sight for sore eyes. Pablo rips off her shirt to reveal a lacy, leather bodice and then tightens rope around her arms, breasts and legs.
He bends her over the desk and uses the flogger on her curvy ass–her first taste of corporal punishment. She likes it. She eagerly sucks Pablo’s cock with slutty skill, he licks Megan’s pussy and then fucks her ass in several positions. First bent over the desk, then on her back with legs spread wide and finally in reverse cowgirl she rides his cock until she is moaning with pleasure and Pablo shoots his load all over her face. What a good day at the office!
Duration: 47:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9695kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: KinkTestShoots - The Secretary's Secret Megan Fiore And Pablo Ferrari

Confessions of a Greedy Slut Part 2 Argentina

The tit torment makes Cherie DeVille scream out in less than a second. Her voice rings out clearly from the start. It will probably be the most pleasant thing she endures.
Duration: 50:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7298kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Confessions of a Greedy Slut Part 2

Время генерации страницы 0.05329 секунды с 9 запросами