View Single Post
Old 03-24-2024, 03:06 PM   #38738
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

SexAndSubmission - Brooklyn Gray - Forgive Me Father Drums

Brooklyn has a long history with the priest at church. It’s complicated, and complex, and now Brooklyn is realizing that maybe things have gone on for long enough. Maybe it’s time to end the cycle that has engulfed their life for so long. This is going to be harder than it sounds, but Brooklyn knows that something has to change, because enough is enough. Christian, her priest, isn’t going to release one of his flock that easily, especially one that is as hot as Brooklyn. He pays Brooklyn a visit and things quickly take an unexpected turn, and not the one Brooklyn was looking for. To control the situation, Christian renders Brooklyn helpless with bondage as he uses her body exactly the way he always has. The torment and control show Brooklyn how much he loves her, even if Brooklyn can’t see it.
Format: mp4
Duration: 59:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9695kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SexAndSubmission - Brooklyn Gray - Forgive Me Father

BrutalSessions - Hazel Paige - Make me your fuck toy Tanana

Hazel Paige is a submissive young slut that longs to serve under the boot of the dominant and sadistic Tommy Pistol. Hazel starts her day restrained with inescapable rope bondage while squatting on the floor. Her tight pink pussy is completely vulnerable and exposed to the cruel desires of her master. Tommy wastes little time and begins to slap, spit, and salivate all over his fuck toys tight body. He crams his massive cock down her throat and coerces a sloppy deepthroat blow up from Hazel’s hungry mouth. After kicking Hazel in the pussy and letting her grind on his black leather boot, Tommy wiggles his playthings clit until she begs to cum. Tommy is greedy and deprives her of an orgasm. Hazel will have to earn it. Next Tommy bends his fuck toy over metal bench and stretches her arms out in front of her. Indulging in cruel impact play, Tommy hits and slaps Hazel with a heavy black leather flogger and his massive man hands. He then relentlessly switches back and forth from fucking her exposed cunt to face fucking her gasping mouth. Hazels is all too willing to take everything that her dom dishes out. To finish her day, Hazel finds herself perched on a wooden shelf with her legs drawn upward in a spread eagle. Tommy then goes to work and toys with her tight pink pussy with his hands, tongue, and massive cock. He works Hazel into a frenzy by jamming a powerful vibrator onto her swollen and sensitive clit. She has repeated orgasms that roll from one to the next in a tidal wave of depraved ecstasy. And, when Tommy is satisfied with the surrender of his sex kitten, he blows a massive load of cum all over her pussy. He leaves her panting and breathless as the jizz oozes down her round and perfect ass.
Duration: 53:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9891kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BrutalSessions - Hazel Paige - Make me your fuck toy

Claire Adams Berry

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Tattoo, Vibrator
Video language: English
Claire Adams is one of those women who likes her play rough. So when he pushes her up against the wall a huge smile crosses her face. The bondage begins and Claire watches her freedom fade away. It's not long before her ringed cunt is exposed. Her rings are used to spread her lips and give access to her sensitive nub. She shrieks and flails, but the bondage holds her. She begs for orgasm. Point shoes are hard to wear, but Claire is no ordinary bondage woman. One leg goes up and all her weight is on her foot. A hood covers her head and clover clamps are put on her nipples.
Duration: 1:00:16
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2700kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Claire Adams

Bella & Demi – The yoke Edgemoor

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Bella, Demi
Genres: BDSM, Lesbo, Double Breast Pump, Blonde, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Goat Milker, Nipple Clamps, BBW
So recently we added Bella to the herd, because she wrote us a convincing email that the HuCow life is all she desires. She brought her friend Demi for support, just to watch her initiation, but as you know something unexpected happened, and now Demi is part of our herd too! These two new HuCows are so proud! And we are glad to have some real friends in our herd, so they can support each other. Because the HuCow life is not easy. Especially since we have a new machine, the compact cow milker. Just like the compact goat milker, it is extremely powerful for its size. And the metal cups are much heavier, stretching the nipples much more. We installed a cow yoke for Bella, so she could get milked by this new machine. Fortunately for her, Demi was there to massage, oil, and suckle on those massive udders. We love our HuCow duo!!
Duration: 13:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14742kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bella & Demi – The yoke

Fetish Minx Grrl Merritt

Genres: BDSM ,Bondage
" I wasn't at all worried when Minx borrowed my laptop for a few days. I was, however, surprised to return home from a long day at work and find her bound, gagged and hogtied on my bed, a blindfold obliterating her vision, her shoes and panties nowhere to be found! I watched her squirm and grunt for a while before removing the gag and blindfold, and the sexy young lady gasped out a weak explanation: she had come to return the laptop when a burglar broke in, tied her up and ran off with it. Of course, Minx did not know I have security cameras monitoring my home, and that they showed no sign of a burglar. Minx finally confessed: she staged the whole thing, hoping to gain my attention. She certainly got THAT, plus a series of punishment spankings on her bare ass to teach her a lesson! And hey, my hand may stray now and again, swatting that bare pussy directly, but the moans she makes tell me she isn't too upset! Finally, I leave her bound and gagged and VERY excited to think about what she has done....and what I may do when I come back. "
Duration: 12:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5119kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 504.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fetish Minx Grrl

Filthy Nasty Anal Sluts: Gia Derza And Rory Knox Savanna

Cast: Rory Knox, Gia Derza
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Lesbian, Anal, Anal Fisting, Anal Fingering, Strap-on, Dildo, LezDom, Ass Licking, Rimming, Pussy Licking, Suspension, Stocking
Rory Knox is excited to play with Gia Derza’s butt so today is her lucky day because Gia is ready for some hot girl on girl anal action. She wants to get really messy and see how much Gia can take in that famous asshole of hers. Gia is face down on her knees bound with rope and ass up high. Sexy Rory Knox can hardly contain her excitment when she finally gets her hands on Gia. First toy is a hard, bumpy glass dildo that glides right into Gia’s hole like butter. Rory slides it in and out causing Gia to gape right away and then lets her lick the dildo clean. Next Rory pulls out a massive latex dildo and pounds her hole deep to get her ready for the unbelievably long slink. Gia takes it like a pro loving every inch of that thing stuffing her ass full and it makes her cum. From ass to mouth Gia sucks the slink clean and shares spit with Rory as they kiss and giggle. Now GIa is in a full rope suspension as Rory easily fits her whole fist in Gia’s elastic ass. Then Rory fucks her ass with a huge pink strap on dildo making Gia cum again and again but she desperately wants a fist back in her hole. Rory lubes up both hands and smoothly slides each one in and out of Gia’s butthole until she is out of her mind with orgasms. Finally Gia gets her turn to play with Rory’s slutty hole. First she gets a butt plug up her ass and then a few fingers until Gia’s whole hand pounds her out making Rory cum hard. Finally Gia stuffs another long dildo up Rory’s hole and drills her ass relentlessly until Rory can hardly take it anymore. With ass juice, spit and cum flying everywhere these girls are having too much fun. Endless orgasms for these filthy nasty sluts!
Duration: 54:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9788kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Filthy Nasty Anal Sluts: Gia Derza And Rory Knox

Kaiia Eve Thawville

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Tattoo, Vibrator
Her wrists are pulled up above her head, her ankles tied to her thighs. Her legs are spread wide so she can no longer protect her sensitive little slit. Her panties are removed to gain access. Tits are meant to be tied and sluts like Kaiia are meant to be enjoyed. Kaiia is suspended and made to cum over and over again.
Duration: 46:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7359kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kaiia Eve

Время генерации страницы 0.06749 секунды с 9 запросами