View Single Post
Old 03-24-2024, 03:05 PM   #38734
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Cali Logan Medical Lake

Cali Logan was the worst waitress I ever had. She was rude, ignored my table constantly, stood around gabbing with her friends and playing on her phone. So I figured I would teach her some manners. I grabbed her after work and tied her up good. Wrists to knees and a couple of good pieces of medical tape over her mouth. She was indignant but she deserved it. After berating her for a few minutes, I pulled her shirt down revealing her bra. I told her I was planning to take video and post it all over the internet, maybe even as a way of making money to make up for her rotten service. She wasn't happy with that but I didn't care. I finally got around to pulling down her bra revealing her breasts. That really made her mad. I also realized that she had given bad service to a few of my friends, so I decided to invite them over. By the time this night is over, she'll learn how to give good service to her customers I guarantee that.
Format: mp4
Duration: 10:16
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 13683kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cali Logan

SexAndSubmission - perfect Match - Vanna Bardot And Derrick Pierce Obeliai

Vanna Bardot is in search of the Dom of her dreams, the one that can give her everything she wants. He has to be strong, dominant, well versed in BDSM practices, and able to give her what no man has been able to give her yet. She wants to be fully dominated, and live in servitude to her new Master. Her instructions are simple; Dress appropriately, be punctual, and obey every command she is given. She is instructed to meet Derrick in a public theater, and once she arrives, she sees that
he is exactly what she has been looking for. After a brief introduction, he commands her to get on her knees and suck his cock in the theater, and with very little hesitation, she does as she is told. Now that he knows she is serious about her submission, he collars her, then adds a leash and makes her crawl behind him as they exit the theater. They arrive at his home, and he gives her a few more instructions before tying her up and having his way with her. Vanna is put through her paces with strict bondage, brutal torment, and non stop fucking. Derrick does everything in his power to break her spirit, but Vanna has found what she has been searching for, and she’s not about to let him go.
Duration: 1:06:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9747kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SexAndSubmission - perfect Match - Vanna Bardot And Derrick Pierce

Crystl - tied ballet dancer Parker

Beautiful Crystl is probably the most flexible girl ever! No wonder, she is a ballet dancer! Such grace and beauty must be contained with a rather heavy box tie! We left her legs free, so she could still express herself. Crystl thought this was such an interesting experiment, she was to get tied up more to show what she can do! Full leg split anyone?
Duration: 4:00
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11706kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 348.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Crystl - tied ballet dancer

Rough18 Wonderfull Unreal Cool Beautifull Hot Collection. Part 3. Quimby

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Rough18
Video language: English
With the cute teen on a collar and leash, the boy can easily whip her body and flip her into any position he wants. The teen girl is obedient when her boyfriend tells her to stick her ass in the air. She keeps it there while he pops a butt plug up her tight hole to get it stretched out

Total size: 18.1 GB in 8 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rough18 Wonderfull Unreal Cool Beautifull Hot Collection. Part 3.

Massive toys, double fisting, and anal submission Flisa

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Kink
Cast: Maddy May, Sophia Burns
Sophia Burns has been waiting on the day she gets to show off her anal skills to Maddy May, and today is that day. Duct tape is used to hold Sophia’s magnificent ass cheeks spread while Maddy has her way with her ass hole. They begin with Sophia tied up with an inflatable butt plug that stretches her hole to it’s maximum size. Now that her hole is warmed up, Maddy starts adding bigger and bigger toys to see exactly how far it will stretch. Next is Maddy’s fist, and then shortly after it’s both of her fists stuffed tightly in Sophia’s accommodating ass. Next, it’s time for Sophia to return the favor to Maddy and her ass. They start with a dilator and quickly move up to bigger toys. They build up to the slink, and Maddy explodes with multiple orgasms form getting fucked in her ass. In the final part, Maddy and Sophia trade places again, and Sophia is tied in a crab tie holding her legs spread. Maddy begins fucking her ass with her strap on, and Sophia cannot stop cumming. The slink makes one last appearance as it is buried inside of Sophia’s ass, and then down her throat.
Duration: 47:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9752kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Massive toys, double fisting, and anal submission

Darina – steel shock collar Froid

This steel shock collar is custom built and it has been locked onto poor Darina’s neck. She is inside the jail cell, trying to make it through this challenge. The 2 insulated prongs poke into her neck, she tries pulling the collar away, but the metal is too rigid and the prongs still touch her.
Duration: 7:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14674kbps
Audio: 275kbps

File size: 817.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Darina – steel shock collar

Excited Vichy

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Tattoo, Vibrator
Video language: English
Lilyanna is a newbie to BDSM. This is her first time appearing on a professional BDSM website. She's clearly nervous as he begins tying her up. They casually talk about how wet she might be. When she's bound he checks for himself. He puts the tight blindfold on her face. Her nervousness turns to fear and he takes advantage of it. Slapping her and pushing her around while she can't see it coming. She's a college girl and he wants to know what her grades are like. He's astonished to find out that they aren't as good. He wants to see if she's any better at sucking dick than she is at school.
Duration: 28:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7362kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Excited

Время генерации страницы 0.19608 секунды с 9 запросами