View Single Post
Old 03-24-2024, 02:28 PM   #5148
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,503 раз(а) в 4,244 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
The One &amp Only Gina was a secretary back when she contacted us. One look at her 44 DDD-cups and we booked her flight. For a first time model, she wasn_t shy about playing with her big boobs and spreading her pussy. If I don_t have a guy in my life, I_ll masturbate myself to sleep. It_s a real tension reliever. I don_t have any real fetishes. I just want good, old-fashioned, hard sex. A hard pounding in doggie position really gives me a powerful orgasm. Probably, my kinkiest experience was screwing on a picnic table at a highway rest stop. What made it even kinkier was that a truck driver was parked nearby and watching. I just knew he was playing with himself. That got me even more excited while my boyfriend fucked me. Gina used to get a lot of mail when she had a fan club address for a short time and she told us about that experience. I_ve gotten over 1,000 letters. Some of them are repeats. I have people that write me on a regular basis. I have guys writing me from Turkey, Sweden, Paris. Anywhere the magazine goes, I have people writing me from there. I get letters that I can_t even read. Mostly praise. I_d say about 95 percent of the letters I get are clean. Maybe one or two a week that are gross. I_ve had people do paintings of me and send them to me. They_re all really nice men. I feel like if it weren_t for them, I wouldn_t be here. It_s because of the people who want to see me that I_m here.
Model:
Gina Marie La Montana
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : GinaLaMontana_11183_480x360_800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 71.99 MB
Resolution : 492x360
Duration : 00:11:10

Download VIDEO:
GinaLaMontana_11183_480x360_800_MFS.mp4 - 72.0 MB

Время генерации страницы 0.03285 секунды с 9 запросами