View Single Post
Old 03-24-2024, 11:34 AM   #1322
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

DivineBitches - Kaiia Eve & Alrik Angel You Had One Job! Napoli

When Kaiia Eve left for work in the morning she gave her husband Alrik Angel one job to do. Sitting on the couch playing video games was not it. She arrives home from a long day of managing her office to find that Alrik hasn’t done what she asked. To relieve her frustrations, Kaiia goes to lay by the pool and leaves Alrik to frantically clean as best he can. Kaiia returns to find an apologetic Alrik collared and waiting on his knees for his Goddess. While he may have done a satisfactory job cleaning, Kaiia still feels the need to punish Alrik in order to correct his immature behavior. She administers a thorough barehanded spanking and then orders Alrik to remove her high heels and worship her perfect feet. Kaiia sits on her hubby’s face and stands on his chest to ensure he knows his place in the household. Next, Alrik is bound with rope to the ottoman and Kaiia dishes out a dose of pain with a paddle, flogger, and riding crop. Kaiia fingers his asshole while tormenting Alrik’s balls that are trapped tight in a chastity device. She moves onto pleasuring herself while Alrik has to watch as his Goddess climaxes and squirts all over his face. Finally, Alrik has his asshole railed by Kaiia with a massive strap on. She graciously allows him to remove his chastity device and shoot his seed but only under the condition he cleans up the mess.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:01:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9737kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DivineBitches - Kaiia Eve & Alrik Angel You Had One Job!

KinkTestShoots - Punishment For The Mouthy Brat Vanessa Vega Kazan

Mouthy brat Vanessa Vega is exploring her limits with intense torment from Eli Cross. Vanessa’s session begins in a standing position with a collar around her neck and her wrists behind her back keeping her locked in position. Eli warms up her flesh with hard smacks from a leather flogger, bringing Vanessa into a blissful ecstasy. He continues with more impact play from a riding crop on her ass and nipples. Large toys are inserted into Vanessa’s hungry holes as the slut screams in ecstasy, and Eli can’t help but laugh as she suffers. She is rewarded with a squirting orgasm that has her writhing in her restraints. In the next position, Vanessa is placed on her back, legs spread wide open, with a large pink butt plug deep in her ass. Vanessa is helpless as Eli starts clamping her pussy lips with clips. Eli canes Vanessa’s feet and legs as she intensely screams and laughs from the torment. In the final position, Vanessa is face down and ass up with her wrists and ankles in restraints. Her marked-up body is punished further with cane strikes from Eli. Vanessa is ravaged with a large toy in her ass that goes straight into her mouth afterwards. Her pussy and ass are stretched further while a vibrator is held firmly against her clit, inducing her to squirt even more.
Duration: 1:10:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9747kbps

File size: 5.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: KinkTestShoots - Punishment For The Mouthy Brat Vanessa Vega

A Chastity Punishment For The Fuck Slave Slocomb

Cast: Robert Axel ,Lorelei Lee
Genres: Tattoo ,Muscle ,Corporal Punishment ,Prostate Stimulation ,Chastity Play ,Dominatrix ,Facesitting ,Straight ,natural boobs ,switch
Video language: English
Robert Axel returns almost making to the ends of training and the Bitches need to humble this gorgeous muscle to remind him that despite being a beautiful piece of meat he still belongs on the floor with his face in the dirt. Mistress Lorelei Lee whips him and hangs all over his strong body while tormenting his cock then fucking him in the ass. At this point all he wants is to get inside his beautiful mistress and he thinks he will until Lorelei locks his cock away in a CB6000 and rides and rubs all over his strong body letting him have little tastes of her perfect ass and pussy. Robert swells and throbs in his chastity belt and Mistress Lorelei Lee couldn’t be happier!
Duration: 53:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Chastity Punishment For The Fuck Slave

Fetish Minx Grrl Mc Lain

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM ,Bondage
" I wasn't at all worried when Minx borrowed my laptop for a few days. I was, however, surprised to return home from a long day at work and find her bound, gagged and hogtied on my bed, a blindfold obliterating her vision, her shoes and panties nowhere to be found! I watched her squirm and grunt for a while before removing the gag and blindfold, and the sexy young lady gasped out a weak explanation: she had come to return the laptop when a burglar broke in, tied her up and ran off with it. Of course, Minx did not know I have security cameras monitoring my home, and that they showed no sign of a burglar. Minx finally confessed: she staged the whole thing, hoping to gain my attention. She certainly got THAT, plus a series of punishment spankings on her bare ass to teach her a lesson! And hey, my hand may stray now and again, swatting that bare pussy directly, but the moans she makes tell me she isn't too upset! Finally, I leave her bound and gagged and VERY excited to think about what she has done....and what I may do when I come back. "
Duration: 12:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5119kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 504.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fetish Minx Grrl

Brooklyn gray extreme bondage and torment ! Powellton

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Kink
Cast: Brooklyn Gray, The Pope
There are levels to Bdsm, and some are heavy players, and some are not. Each one has to be treated accordingly, and Brooklyn is one of the most masochistic humans to grace the pages of Hogtied. The Pope has chemistry with Brooklyn, which translates to a fuck ton of trust, so you know this is going to be an intense shoot. The fist position is a standing spread eagle with Brooklyn helpless and available for the sadistic punishment she is about to receive. The torment starts quickly and is maintained throughout the day. Brooklyn begins with a little sassy attitude, but The Pope turns that smile upside down quickly. Brooklyn’s legs are marked up severely by the end of the first scene, so we move into the next scene which has Brooklyn on her back with one leg up. This is a predicament position with her hands tied over and behind her head, but the rope is also running over her cunt which gets chafed in no time. The torment continues sending Brooklyn over the edge, but this is not for the weak of heart. This is supposed to be extreme, so stopping is not an option at this point. The scene is finished off by pulling Brooklyn into a brutal single point hanged man suspension. In the final scene, Brooklyn is in a partial suspension with her torso hanging from the up line, and her legs tied together in a bent over position. The final dose of torment comes in the form of a cane, floggers, paddles, spankings, and Fluffy kisses, Aka dragon tail strikes. Brooklyn’s flesh is severely damaged, and she wouldn’t have it any other way. the final orgasms bend Brooklyn’s mind in a way that only suffering all day and orgasms rewards can.
Duration: 1:09:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9721kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brooklyn gray extreme bondage and torment !

Pervert Evilyn Jezebel Punished Hard Steeleville

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Evilyn Jezebel, Christian Sins
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Discipline, Dominance and submission, Spanking
Perfect slave Evilyn Jezebel gets punished, face fucked, ass fucked, and eats ass in bondage. It isn't punishment, it is just her lot in life.
Duration: 22:27
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14559kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pervert Evilyn Jezebel Punished Hard

SexAndSubmission - Brutal Consent: A Featured Presentation Herrick

Cast: Casey Calvert & Lyla Storm
A special sas feature starring Casey Calvert, Lyla Storm and James Deen. Two college students are driving through the desert and get pulled over by a phony sheriff. The girls are thrown into the back of a cop car and taken to a remote place where they become his personal fuck holes. Stellar bondage and rough sex scenes with anal pounding, brutal punishments and intense orgasms!
Duration: 1:17:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4853kbps
Audio: 248kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SexAndSubmission - Brutal Consent: A Featured Presentation

Время генерации страницы 0.11768 секунды с 9 запросами