View Single Post
Old 03-24-2024, 06:59 AM   #2409
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

DivineBitches - Kaiia Eve & Alrik Angel You Had One Job! Rock City

When Kaiia Eve left for work in the morning she gave her husband Alrik Angel one job to do. Sitting on the couch playing video games was not it. She arrives home from a long day of managing her office to find that Alrik hasn’t done what she asked. To relieve her frustrations, Kaiia goes to lay by the pool and leaves Alrik to frantically clean as best he can. Kaiia returns to find an apologetic Alrik collared and waiting on his knees for his Goddess. While he may have done a satisfactory job cleaning, Kaiia still feels the need to punish Alrik in order to correct his immature behavior. She administers a thorough barehanded spanking and then orders Alrik to remove her high heels and worship her perfect feet. Kaiia sits on her hubby’s face and stands on his chest to ensure he knows his place in the household. Next, Alrik is bound with rope to the ottoman and Kaiia dishes out a dose of pain with a paddle, flogger, and riding crop. Kaiia fingers his asshole while tormenting Alrik’s balls that are trapped tight in a chastity device. She moves onto pleasuring herself while Alrik has to watch as his Goddess climaxes and squirts all over his face. Finally, Alrik has his asshole railed by Kaiia with a massive strap on. She graciously allows him to remove his chastity device and shoot his seed but only under the condition he cleans up the mess.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:01:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9737kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DivineBitches - Kaiia Eve & Alrik Angel You Had One Job!

DeviceBondage - September Reign - September Cums in March Bronte

September Reign may be new to Kink but she is no stranger to BDSM and is an eager submissive for The Pope. Starting off in a stockade type device September is prone to whatever The Pope wants to do to her, and what he wants is to spank her sexy ass. The Pope fingers September’s sweet wet pussy. The Pope breaks out the Hitachi and really starts testing September’s self control, which she has a hard time keeping because she’s enjoying the torment she’s receives. Next, The Pope has September bound face-down on a box, leaving her pussy and ass exposed for The Pope to do whatever he wants. He starts with some clit stimulation. The Pope quickly moves on to the flogger and continues to test September’s limits. The Hitachi returns and gets September’s pussy aching to cum. The Pope fucks her with the dildo on a stick. After driving September crazy from the fucking, The Pope finger fucks her g-spot while vibrating her clit, ripping more orgasms from a very happy September. Finally The Pope straps sexy September to the mattress springs against a wall. This time he can test how much electricity she can handle. He starts easy with a static charger in his pocket that zaps her when he touches her, much to her confused enjoyment. Soon the zapper comes out and really gets September’s juices flowing. The Pope brings out the blackout goggles and torments her with more zapping before finishing her off with the Hitachi, leaving September Reign both exhausted and very satisfied.
Duration: 55:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9732kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DeviceBondage - September Reign - September Cums in March

Gia Dimarco Completely Destroyed By Three Dominatrix! Herlev

Cast: Aiden Starr, Maitresse Madeline Marlowe, Lorelei Lee, Gia DiMarco
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Anal Fingering, Fisting, Strap-on, Dildo, Lesbian, LezDom, Fingering, Vibrator, Ball Gag, Flogging, Buttplug, Caning, Suspensio
Video language: English
Gia Dimarco arrives to the Armory thinking she is going to shoot Divine Bitches with three of her fellow dominatrix yet we have another plan for her! After the opening interview with the male sub Gia ventures off to the bathroom where Maitresse Madeline, Aiden Starr and Lorelei Lee take her down right from the bathroom stall! Gia has been domming for two years now and had to be reminded of where she came from. The dommes spray her down and attempt to wash the whore from her and gets spanked hard but Gia just squirts all over! She’s bound spread and takes single tail lashings, cat o’ nine tails and flogging all at the same time! She’s suspended and ass plugged, strap-on fucked and fisted. Finally, Gia, completely broke down begs for three canes at once while strap-on ass fucked! This is one Whipped Ass update you do not want to miss!
Duration: 1:05:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9735kbps

File size: 4.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gia Dimarco Completely Destroyed By Three Dominatrix!

Fetish Minx Grrl Bearcreek

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM ,Bondage
" I wasn't at all worried when Minx borrowed my laptop for a few days. I was, however, surprised to return home from a long day at work and find her bound, gagged and hogtied on my bed, a blindfold obliterating her vision, her shoes and panties nowhere to be found! I watched her squirm and grunt for a while before removing the gag and blindfold, and the sexy young lady gasped out a weak explanation: she had come to return the laptop when a burglar broke in, tied her up and ran off with it. Of course, Minx did not know I have security cameras monitoring my home, and that they showed no sign of a burglar. Minx finally confessed: she staged the whole thing, hoping to gain my attention. She certainly got THAT, plus a series of punishment spankings on her bare ass to teach her a lesson! And hey, my hand may stray now and again, swatting that bare pussy directly, but the moans she makes tell me she isn't too upset! Finally, I leave her bound and gagged and VERY excited to think about what she has done....and what I may do when I come back. "
Duration: 12:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5119kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 504.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fetish Minx Grrl

September cums in march Seneca

Studio: Kink
Cast: September Reign, The Pope
September Reign may be new to Kink but she is no stranger to Bdsm and is an eager submissive for The Pope. Starting off in a stockade type device September is prone to whatever The Pope wants to do to her, and what he wants is to spank her sexy ass. The Pope fingers September’s sweet wet pussy. The Pope breaks out the Hitachi and really starts testing September’s self control, which she has a hard time keeping because she’s enjoying the torment she’s receives. Next, The Pope has September bound face-down on a box, leaving her pussy and ass exposed for The Pope to do whatever he wants. He starts with some clit stimulation. The Pope quickly moves on to the flogger and continues to test September’s limits. The Hitachi returns and gets September’s pussy aching to cum. The Pope fucks her with the dildo on a stick. After driving September crazy from the fucking, The Pope finger fucks her g-spot while vibrating her clit, ripping more orgasms from a very happy September. Finally The Pope straps sexy September to the mattress springs against a wall. This time he can test how much electricity she can handle. He starts easy with a static charger in his pocket that zaps her when he touches her, much to her confused enjoyment. Soon the zapper comes out and really gets September’s juices flowing. The Pope brings out the blackout goggles and torments her with more zapping before finishing her off with the Hitachi, leaving September Reign both exhausted and very satisfied.
Duration: 55:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9732kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: September cums in march

Nikki Coco De Mal and Shona River Fairfield Bay

Blonde milf Nikki faces an office chicane. Breath-taking glamour babe Coco De Mal and Boss Shona River can’t wait to educate the green-eyed Hungarian bombshell by spanking her tight ass with black leather whips. Even though the two young babes are in the same room, they make Nikki walk back and forward, humiliate her and start spanking her curvy butt. She bends forward and puts her palms on the office desk, while the two leggy babes work her peach-like butt cheeks with their sex toys
Duration: 24:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7809kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nikki Coco De Mal and Shona River

Dresden Tamayo

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Tattoo, Vibrator
Dresden's got the buns for a good hard spanking. Some women need the cane, the whip, the paddle. Some women you have to hit with things. Dresden's the type of girl who you need to get in there with. You have to use your hands to redden her butt.
Duration: 47:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7322kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dresden
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03786 секунды с 9 запросами