View Single Post
Old 03-23-2024, 03:18 PM   #2172
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Giving His Gift Cloverdale

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Bareback, Oral/Anal Sex, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Moaning, Kissing, Deep Throat, Fingering, Facial, Cumshots, Skinny, Shaved, Smooth, Uncut
Video language: English
With his wild blond hair and his smooth and slender build young Rick Lovatelli is a delightful friend to have around, so it's no wonder horny Jesse Evans is buying him some of the most tempting underwear he can find. Of course, as soon as Rick tries it on the invitation for some BoyFun is out there and just waiting to be accepted, which takes only a grope and a meeting of lips! The adorable duo are soon making out with the kind of passion you would expect from a couple of cock-craving young twinks, exploring each other as they fully undress, bulging out of their tight little undies getting to grips with those incredible dicks. Rick's awesome length of uncut cock is a delicious treat which Jesse skillfully slurps, but moments later the boy's own engorged length of oversized manhood is out for Rick to pleasure. The deep oral the blond boy delivers is incredible, opening up to take some urgent face fucking, something that can only impress any viewer.
Format: mp4
Duration: 29:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7971kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Giving His Gift

Broke Straight Boys - Tight Ass Gets Glazed By Group Artem

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Broke Straight Boys
Cast: Brock Reynolds, Ryan Russo, Andy Adler
Genres: anal, bareback, gay, group, kissing, oral, rimming, smooth, threesome
When the camera pans over the futon, three hot young men appear lying side by side, each dressed in different colored underwear. Ryan is wearing white boxers, Brock is sporting some tight gray briefs, and Andy is showing off his cute cotton underwear. As Ryan and Andy eagerly await their turn to suck on Brock's massive cock, they start jostling each other trying to get closer to him. Eventually, Ryan manages to slip his lips around the base of Brock's dick and begins to deep throat it like a pro. Andy watches in envy until finally he gets his chance to show off his skills too. He takes hold of Brock's thick shaft and slowly starts to slide it in and out of his mouth while simultaneously jacking off his own hard cock. Brock looks on in complete ecstasy as these two hot guys fight over who gets to suck his cock better. Ryan and Andy take turns deepthroating Brock's big dick. Brock has the other two boys remove his underwear. Ryan and Andy show off their talent for blow jobs. Next Ryan gets in the middle and gets his dick sucked by the other two boys. Then Andy moves to the center and gets his share of blow jobs. Soon Andy gets on all fours and displays his smooth pink boy hole to Brock and the camera. As soon as Brock notices that Andy's tight ass is available for him to explore, he quickly drops down onto his knees and starts rimming and tonguing the smooth pink boy hole. He slurps and licks away at the sensitive flesh surrounding the entrance to Andy's anal cavity, teasing and tormenting the young stud. Next Ryan intimately licks Andy's smooth hole, getting it wet and saturated. Brock tells Ryan to eat that buffet booty like he is starving and on food stamps. Ryan furiously tongues the hole while Andy sucks Brock's dick. Suddenly Ryan lays back and spreads his legs wide. Andy's wet mouth pounces onto Ryan's hair hole as he begins to give a rim job. Once the furry pucker is ready Andy shoves his long dick inside Ryans hairy ass. Ryan gasps in pleasure as Andy fucks his hole bareback. Sounds of skin slapping fills the room. Andy pounds away savagely fucking Ryan's hairy hole without mercy. With a grunt and a groan Andy blasts a load inside Ryans hole creating a perfectly iced cream pie. Ryan’s hairy hole is glistening with glaze. Next Brock moves to the center so he can bottom for Ryan. Brock gags on Andy's dick while taking Ryan's cock up his ass. Andy moves in to suck Brock while he gets railed by Ryan. In a frenzy of positions Andy and Brock sixty nine while Ryan fucks Brocks ass. Every hole has been filled in this group sex performance. Ryan pulls out of Brock's hole to cum all over Andy's face. Next Brock jerks off shooting a sticky white load into Ryan and Andy's mouths. The scene comes to an end with one last kiss from Andy and Ryan.
Duration: 22:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4846kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 839.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Broke Straight Boys - Tight Ass Gets Glazed By Group

Gay Carlos Leao and Ricky Ibanez - 720p Ilford

It’s almost summer in the sunny Spain and our power top Carlos Leão went to a nudist beach looking for relax and hoping to find some nice guy to impale. Just as he comes out of the water, with his large cock dangling, he catches the eye of sexy Latin bottom Ricky Ibañez. The two mates sit together for a while and then they decide to go into the woods, just behind the beach, in search of a quieter place. As soon as they are out of sight Carlos lowers his underwear and offers his huge rod to his buddy. Ricky is an expert sucker and swallows the Brazilian snake like a pro, deep-throating it until licking Carlo’s big loaded balls. Roles then switch and Carlos puts Ricky on a stone to rim his beautiful asshole and prepare it for the fuck of his life. Carlos fucks Ricky and destroys his ass with no mercy and Ricky enjoys to be treated like an animal, right there between trees and rocks! At the end he goes back to the beach with his ass that still drips cum all over!
Duration: 16:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 375.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay Carlos Leao and Ricky Ibanez - 720p

Anal Adventures Norman

Release Year: 2016
Studio: GayBoysStudios
Genres: Deep Throat, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking, Bareback Sex, Muscled Guys, Rimming, Monster Cocks, Verbal Humilation, Asia Outdoor Action
Our guys are up to adventures in the anal way. Virgin holes getting sucked
and fucked by nice dicks. Asian beauties suck big dicks and eat the sperm.
Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 1:32:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5723kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Adventures

My Best man's-art DVD1 Inwood

Release Year: 2014
Studio: man's art
Genres: Kissing, Sucking, Rimming, Ass stretching, Fucking, Hard fucking, Post orgasmic sucking, Post orgasmic rimming, Cum eating, Snowballing, Deep throating, Slapping, Outdoor Sex, Bareback
My Best man's-art features the best scenes of man's-art movies
you ever have seen. Enjoy it.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 3:04:32
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2926kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My Best man's-art DVD1

Very Submitted For Alex's 23 cm (Spit, Deep, Gaping) - Mika Ayden and Alexandro Cabr Passumpsic

Release Year: 2024
Studio: MikaAyden
Cast: Mika Ayden, Alexandro Cabr
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
I get straight down on all fours to sniff his white underwear. I pull down his underwear which reveals his huge dick! I suck him deep throat. I'm salivating so much the floor is soaked! Alex takes my head to fuck my mouth! He removes my Jockstrap and eats my ass. He fingers me and slaps his dick on my ass to make me understand that I'm going to feel it! Without waiting, he shoves his cock into me as deep as possible and destroys my ass non-stop! he grabs my arms to hold them behind my back. I am totally subject to his desires! I moan like a female under thrust! He lifts me up, turns me around and fucks me on my back! He puts his cock in my mouth so I can suck it again, he fingers me and eats my ass at the same time! He pulls his cock out and in from my ass. He puts his hand over my mouth to make me stop screaming! It's not enough to shut me up so he crushes my head with his foot while he fucks my ass!I sit on his cock and ride him! He turns me around once again to put my ass high and fucks me once again like a savage in Gaping! No matter how much I scream, he doesn't stop and spits in my face before putting his hand back over my mouth! He cums in my mouth and I clean his dick well while I cum too! We exchange our fluids while kissing!
Duration: 30:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5794kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Very Submitted For Alex's 23 cm (Spit, Deep, Gaping) - Mika Ayden and Alexandro Cabr

Hard Fucker Dieren

Release Year: 2016
Studio: GayBoysStudios
Genres: Deep Throat, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking, Bareback Sex, Muscled Guys, Rimming, Monster Cocks, Verbal Humilation, Outdoor Sex
Hard Fuckers in action. GayBoysStudios presents you nice guys in hot sex action.
You will find big hard dicks, bareback action and outdoor sex in our new release.
Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 1:15:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7310kbps

File size: 4.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hard Fucker

Время генерации страницы 0.06043 секунды с 9 запросами