LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Naked Yogui and Milton Escudero Juliette

Release Year: 2024
Studio: BreedMeRaw
Cast: Naked Yogui , Milton Escudero
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Video language: English
We were ready to see Milton use Naked's big dick for his bottom hole pleasure. After seeing him in other scenes, it had to happen, but we also knew Naked was going to enjoy the fuck out of Milton's round-deep ass. Milton almost got his eye poked out with Naked's hard dick as he released it from his shorts. He sucked the monster the way a cock whore should, which turned Naked on even more. Soon, Naked was ready to return the favor by eating Milton's hole before burying his bone. Milton's hole sucked up Naked's hard cock, and it was on. They rode each other hard and left everyone wet. Milton cums while bouncing up and down but needs more thick cock. Naked continued fucking Milton till he shot his load.
Format: mp4
Duration: 22:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4870kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 839.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Naked Yogui and Milton Escudero

Very Submitted For Alex's 23 cm (Spit, Deep, Gaping) - Mika Ayden and Alexandro Cabr Wellesley Island

Release Year: 2024
Studio: MikaAyden
Cast: Mika Ayden, Alexandro Cabr
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
I get straight down on all fours to sniff his white underwear. I pull down his underwear which reveals his huge dick! I suck him deep throat. I'm salivating so much the floor is soaked! Alex takes my head to fuck my mouth! He removes my Jockstrap and eats my ass. He fingers me and slaps his dick on my ass to make me understand that I'm going to feel it! Without waiting, he shoves his cock into me as deep as possible and destroys my ass non-stop! he grabs my arms to hold them behind my back. I am totally subject to his desires! I moan like a female under thrust! He lifts me up, turns me around and fucks me on my back! He puts his cock in my mouth so I can suck it again, he fingers me and eats my ass at the same time! He pulls his cock out and in from my ass. He puts his hand over my mouth to make me stop screaming! It's not enough to shut me up so he crushes my head with his foot while he fucks my ass!I sit on his cock and ride him! He turns me around once again to put my ass high and fucks me once again like a savage in Gaping! No matter how much I scream, he doesn't stop and spits in my face before putting his hand back over my mouth! He cums in my mouth and I clean his dick well while I cum too! We exchange our fluids while kissing!
Duration: 30:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5794kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Very Submitted For Alex's 23 cm (Spit, Deep, Gaping) - Mika Ayden and Alexandro Cabr

I'm Sick Of Women Devers

Cast: MrDeepVoice (aka Thomas Johnson), Tony D’Angelo
Genres: Bareback, Anal Sex, Big Dick, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Hairy, Kissing, Cumshots, Muscles, Smooth, Rimming, Tattoo, Young Me
In the dimly lit haven of a nearly empty club, barman MrDeepVoice reigns with his muscular allure and captivating charm. Lone figure Tony D'Angelo sits at the bar– angered, and frustrated from being stood up by his girlfriend, once again!The consummate bartender consoles him and Tony finds solace and excitement in the company of the man with the silken voice. Camaraderie blossoms as they turn the bar into a veritable playground forging carnal connections that spark a tale of healing and newfound resilience.
Duration: 24:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4858kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 904.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I'm Sick Of Women

San francisco meat packers - part vol.1 San Casimiro

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RagingStallion
Cast: Shawn Wolfe & Billy Santoro
Genres: Muscle, Boots, Butt play, Oral/Anal Sex, Hairy, Tattoos, Cumshots, Masturbation
Meat packer Billy Santoro handles all the choicest cuts of beef, including Shawn Wolfe. The meat on Shawn's bones gets chilly in the cold warehouse, so Billy offers Shawn his hard cock to use as a hand warmer. After Shawn's hands are warm, he warms up his lips. While Shawn thaws, Billy gets hot. He packs Shawn's face balls-deep with meat, just like the slogan on hispany t-shirt, which he soon discards. Now that Shawn is thoroughly defrosted, it's time to make his flanks sizzle. Billy inserts his probe and lights Shawn's fire. The thick slabs of Shawn's muscular buttocks quiver and Shawn groans. Billy flips him over halfway through, switching positions to do the other side, without missing a thrust. Shawn's rump glistens and springs back when pressed, a sure sign that's he's being packed right. The noise escalates and Billy takes a moment to give Shawn's meat thermometer a slurp. Steaming meat juices pour forth from them both.
Duration: 21:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4620kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 742.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: San francisco meat packers - part vol.1

Время генерации страницы 0.04729 секунды с 9 запросами