Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Dark Alley Media Shockwave Part 3 Braxton

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Dark Alley Media
Cast: Jim Ferro, Alberto De Palma, Antonio Biaggi
Genres: Bareback, Oral Anal Sex, Freshmen, Muscle Men, Dildos, Hairy, Fisting
Dark Alley's most beloved and best-selling series reaches its coital conclusion in this special Director's Cut edition of Shockwave 3. Featuring the directing talents and visions of both Owen Hawk and Matthias von Fistenberg.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:40:41
Video: 720x416, DivX 5, 1736kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dark Alley Media Shockwave Part 3

Grant Ducati - Chapter 1 - Cooling Off - Grant Ducati, Ace Banner Yangon

Release Year: 2024
Studio: TwinkTop
Cast: Grant Ducati, Ace Banner
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Video language: English
After a particularly strenuous weekend practice, I always offer the assistant coaches and players an invite over to my place to wind down by the pool. When the weather is hot, like today, it makes for a great opportunity to see all the men and boys in just their swim suits. Lately, I've been noticing that one of my players, Grant, has been making considerable eye contact with me. The sexy boy's stare tends to linger even when I break eye contact. I can feel him practically spread the cheeks of my toned, muscular ass just with his imagination. As a few of us were laying out by my pool, I could feel those eyes scoping again. Against any and all judgment, I decided to make something of a passive move. I told the others I needed to cool down a bit and dismissed myself to head inside.
Format: mp4
Duration: 28:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7783kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Grant Ducati - Chapter 1 - Cooling Off - Grant Ducati, Ace Banner

Alexis is Gangbanged by Gael, Yuri, Marlon jj Woodinville

After a little ‘69’ action he is ready to be fucked and he begins pounding away in no time. If you’re a lover of big dick, muscle bottoms and cum eating, you’re gonna love this scene with this gays.
Duration: 28:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4933kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alexis is Gangbanged by Gael, Yuri, Marlon jj

Locker Room Confession Pribram

Cast: Benjamin King, Tony D’Angelo
Genres: Bareback, Anal Sex, Big Dick, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Facial, Fingering, Hairy, Cumshots, Muscles, Smooth, Tattoos, Young Me
After practice, Benjamin King retires to the locker room, where he is joined by football star Tony D’Angelo, fresh out of the showers. Tony isn’t shy, drying himself out in the open and chatting Ben up as he sits on the benches.Ben has a reputation for being the fastest guy on the field and Tony can’t let the opportunity pass him by to extoll the virtues of football. But, Ben has reservations admitting that team sports aren’t his thing. Especially when tight pants are involved and might reveal a bit more than be bargained for. Tony’s advice is not to overthink things, that getting hard is natural, and that the team could really put his talents to work.Ben strokes Tony’s thigh, Tony massages Ben’s neck, loosening him up, his cock jumps and Ben reaches down and sucks his stiff shaft. Tony teases the muscular track star with his cock before slapping his ass and pounding him over the locker room bench. Ben climbs on top, and the football bro pounds him from below. These peak athletes put their power and flexibility to use and Tony glands Ben cumming all over his own face before Tony adds his own hot cum on his chin.
Duration: 28:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4851kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Locker Room Confession

Hole puncher Schiller Park

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Dark Alley Media
Cast: Jean Franko, Thiago Romero, Matthias von Fistenberg, Tommy Hawk
Genres: Bareback, Oral, Anal Sex, Muscle Men, Tattoos, Dildos, Fisting, Double Anal Penetration, Piercings, Rimming, Rough Sex, Rimming, SM
The world's foremost and freaktastic Fister is back! Join superstud Matthias Von Fistenberg, in his freshest collection of hardcore fist-fucking, hole-pumping action scenes to date. Follow him on the prowl in Europe, seeking out a serious Hole Puncher, a real power fist pig that will slake his thirst, as well as his talented protege, Dark Alley Exclusive, Thiago Romero. Four sizzling scenes, six ripe studs, punching holes and makin 'em cry.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:54:02
Video: 720x416, DivX 5, 1639kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hole puncher

Permission scene 1 Sandnes

Release Year: 2015
Studio: FetishForce
Cast: David Benjamin & Logan McCree
Muscle stud David Benjamin and tattooed hunk Logan McCree and sitting at a table drinking beers and playing cards when David Benjamin decides he wants to have another kind of fun. David goes in for a sloppy kiss and the two spit back and forth into each other’s mouth. Turning things up, Logan gets on his hands and knees atop the table, and surrenders each limb to David to be tied down by rope to the table. Once Logan is completely bound, David pours what’s left of his beer on Logan’s back and dives straight into Logan’s ass with his long, talented tongue. Logan gets his ass spread apart and fingered to make way for the big, black dildo that David slides into his hole. Using toy after toy, David settles on a transparent anal dilator, and works it into Logan’s ass. With the inner linings of Logan’s asshole exposed, David pours beer into the hole and drinks it up and it streams out of Logan’s ass. Keeping the dilator inside Logan, David finally releases Logan’s cock from his jock and sucks him off until Logan can’t take it anymore and releases all over the floor!
Duration: 17:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4621kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 617.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Permission scene 1

Antonio Miracle & Thomas Thunder - Passionate Bottom Gay Fusagasuga

Studio: MisterMale
Cast: Antonio Miracle , Thomas Thunder
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Late forties, muscular, tattooed, bearded, charismatic: this handsome gay man is a bottom and he's very passionate. With a man of his age, he takes pleasure and shows his greed. He turns on his male with hot, greedy kisses. Then he gobbles up his big, thick cock with great ease and desire. His ass will be on the same level as his mouth: able to absorb everything deep down, insatiable. A good, intense, testosterone-filled fuck session.
Duration: 20:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3543kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 539.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Antonio Miracle & Thomas Thunder - Passionate Bottom Gay

Время генерации страницы 0.03451 секунды с 9 запросами