View Single Post
Old 03-23-2024, 01:50 PM   #12582
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Gay Carlos Leao And Yoshi Kawasaki - 720p Cutchogue

Video language: English
Everyone knows that a good massage is always great for loosening up tight muscles and the same must have thought Carlos Leão when he entered the massage center: he would have never imagined that it would end with one of the best fucks of his life. His masseur today is a mate that our most loyal members surely remember, the Asian power bottom Yoshi Kawasaki, who well knows where to put his hands, rubbing every inch of the muscular ripped body that Carlos has. When after all that touching Yoshi notices that Carlos is hard like a stone he can't resist wrapping his lips around Carlos' huge cock. Our Brazilian boy doesn't back down and gives Yoshi a full service treatment, with included bareback anal massage and a happy creampie at the end!
Format: mp4
Duration: 22:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2919kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 501.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay Carlos Leao And Yoshi Kawasaki - 720p

Attraction Necedah

Scene One: Hard Riders – Cowboys fuck outdoors!! Johan Volny stirs up some sexual tension with Richard Said, both cowboys showing that when it comes to alfresco fucking, they know exactly what to do, and even the seem to enjoy it!! Johan’s delicious dick probes Richard’s throat, sliding down as he takes as much into him as possible. Getting ever hornier, the two buff smooth bodied young studs move to the table and Johan lays down and thrusts upwards as Richard squats over, letting him push as much meat up into his ass as he wants. Giving his peachy butt all to Johan, it’s no surprise that the cum flies miles form both bouncing dicks. Scene Two: Bare Encounters – Five-way Barebacking!! All those horny smooth, defined hotties lining in a row, their huge dicks throbbing and wanting to be sucked dry, cute young vsvs is straight down onto his knees and servicing each and every one, focusing on cute Cameron’s thick dick, and we all see why!! This scene is a pure indulgence into hot man on man fucking, tight young holes being stretched around huge dicks, slowly working their shafts into them until the randy bottom boys push back and grind down until every last inch is pulsating inside them, totally raw. Awesome angles and great positions mean this gangbang will leave your balls aching and your body drenched in spunk, just like these stunners.Scene Three: Boys in the Snow – Johan Volny fucks dark haired stallion!! Beau Mec exclusive Johan Volny is nestling down in front of the fire with a hot buffed gym boy super stud with a nice fat long uncut cock – which Johan sucks for our pleasure. A really nice long blow job where they swap round and take turns on each other. Johan then works his cock slowly into the gym boys nice tight ass and gradually builds up speed and pressure until gym shoots all over himself and Johan pulls out and showers him with his own hot load. Scene Four: College Cockhounds – Outdoor Fuckfest!! Johan Volny presides over a celebratory fuck session between the 3 winning athletes and their coach!! Working their still sweaty bodies over each, writhing in as they pump and thrust stiff dicks into their coach’s butt. Still wearing their kit, any fan of fit fucking sportsmen will cream their pants over this ultimate scene!! Johan looks cute in bleach blond hair and the other dark haired guys spit roast and share their dicks out on the winners podium, drenching Johan from head to toe in fresh spunk. Scene Five: Bareback Jizz Club – Dance floor fucking!! Johan and Luky take time out and strip naked for some hardcore man-sex!! Johan’s buff young body, rippling abs and muscled chest makes him an Adonis we all want to have lick our ass, and once that big cock is pumped full of your hole will be crying out for a plunging. Luky gets just this as he is pinned down on a pinball machine and fucked senseless. Pushing his dick from tip to hilt inside, Johan gives a fucking of a lifetime and work both smooth young men into a frenzy of cum, letting it cover them before lapping it up like cum hungry punkz!!
Format: avi
Duration: 2:05:59
Video: 640x360, XviD, 874kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Attraction

Jonathan Darko and Eneko Xtrem Weirton

Release Year: 2024
Studio: JalifStudio
Cast: Jonathan Darko , Eneko Xtrem
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Two men hook up in the corridors of a dark, cruising club in Paris. Jonathan Darko is tall, skinny, tattooed, and dangerous looking. Eneko Xtrem is shorter, darker, and smaller. They're soon all over each other. Both men are wearing sports gear. Jonathan's are navy blue and shiny. Jonathan pushes Eneko into a corner, thrusting lustfully against the sexy twink until Eneko gets the message and drops to his knees to suck the tall guy off. Jonathan's dick is exactly as you'd expect from a man of his stature: very long. It bounces off the back of Eneko's throat as the bottom boy sucks with immense stamina and a surprising lack of gagging. Jonathan grabs the back of his head and thrusts himself into the twink's mouth with extreme , spitting repeatedly and abusively slapping Eneko's face until his eyes water.
Duration: 14:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7667kbps
Audio: 242kbps

File size: 855.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jonathan Darko and Eneko Xtrem

Gay - Camilo Uribe, Louis Ricaute 720p Belcher

Camilo Uribe, Louis Ricaute _ 720p: This week “The Moon Night Club”, one of the best Barcelona’s gay venues, opens again his doors for our mates: Brazilian huge-dicked Carlos Leão has brought there his American muscled friend Timarrie Baker for a . When they meet our hunky Latin Louis Ricaute, our guys do not miss the opportunity for a hard session of condom-free sex, right there on the club’s table and they invite him to join them! What luck for Carlos that can take a double-dose of smooth assholes and give every inch of his huge pole for the pleasure of his buddies! And what a hot welcome for Timarrie, that will end with his pretty face covered in cum!
Duration: 19:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2918kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 450.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay - Camilo Uribe, Louis Ricaute 720p

Forrest Ryder and Jose Quevedo Oviedo

The hairy, muscle Daddies are out to play today as Jose Quevedo inducts Forrest Ryder into the Kristen Bjorn Society of Select Men. Daddies cock’s are on full display and demanding all of your attention. Strap in and strap on while Daddy fucks his way to pleasure.
Duration: 19:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5856kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 861.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Forrest Ryder and Jose Quevedo

Very Submitted For Alex's 23 cm (Spit, Deep, Gaping) - Mika Ayden and Alexandro Cabr Phillips

Studio: MikaAyden
Cast: Mika Ayden, Alexandro Cabr
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
I get straight down on all fours to sniff his white underwear. I pull down his underwear which reveals his huge dick! I suck him deep throat. I'm salivating so much the floor is soaked! Alex takes my head to fuck my mouth! He removes my Jockstrap and eats my ass. He fingers me and slaps his dick on my ass to make me understand that I'm going to feel it! Without waiting, he shoves his cock into me as deep as possible and destroys my ass non-stop! he grabs my arms to hold them behind my back. I am totally subject to his desires! I moan like a female under thrust! He lifts me up, turns me around and fucks me on my back! He puts his cock in my mouth so I can suck it again, he fingers me and eats my ass at the same time! He pulls his cock out and in from my ass. He puts his hand over my mouth to make me stop screaming! It's not enough to shut me up so he crushes my head with his foot while he fucks my ass!I sit on his cock and ride him! He turns me around once again to put my ass high and fucks me once again like a savage in Gaping! No matter how much I scream, he doesn't stop and spits in my face before putting his hand back over my mouth! He cums in my mouth and I clean his dick well while I cum too! We exchange our fluids while kissing!
Duration: 30:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5794kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Very Submitted For Alex's 23 cm (Spit, Deep, Gaping) - Mika Ayden and Alexandro Cabr

The Twink Inside Me vol. 2 Port Byron

Studio: Southern Strokes
Cast: Andy Reyes, Junior Jones, Max Gen, Oleg Dostoevsky, Scott Smith
Everyone needs a twink inside them every now and then. Junior Jones didn't expect to be interrupted while he played with himself, but he also wasn't going to turn away from being double-stuffed by Isaac Miler and Apollo Owens's big twink dicks. Winning isn't everything, but it sure is fun, especially when you have a sexy twink to fuck. Just ask Andy Reyes and Oliver Diamond. Oliver gave his buddy his prize as he bent over and took Andy's cock for a spin around the block. When you're as horny as Oleg Dostoevskii, having a sexy young twink jock friend like Max Gen is a gift you don't pass up, especially when he's ready to help. Oleg is groping himself when Max comes down the stairs and catches him, but Oleg is too horny to be embarrassed. Scott Smith is usually not so distracted, but it took the promise of a great massage from Alex Beat to get things moving in the right direction, leading straight towards Scott's dick. After this, I want The Twink Inside Me 2.
Duration: 1:19:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5844kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Twink Inside Me vol. 2

Время генерации страницы 0.03874 секунды с 9 запросами