LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Harley Everett & Dan Daley - Gay twink fucked by a masculinist Newsoms

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Eurocreme
Cast: Harley Everett , Dan Daley
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Video language: English
Dan is a gay twink with family issues. His doesn't accept his homosexuality and sends him to a masculinist coach. But the coach ends up fucking Dan! At first, the coach is very strict and trains him the hard way to bring out his physical strength and masculinity. But Dan's smooth, desirable body upsets this macho and Dan comes out of the session gayer than ever. He's never dared sleep with a guy before, but now he's sucking and being fucked deep inside. was wrong
Format: mp4
Duration: 21:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4561kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 735.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Harley Everett & Dan Daley - Gay twink fucked by a masculinist

On your knees for 50 minutes of big gay loads Lourdes

Studio: MisterMale
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Get down on your knees, look the guy straight in the eye and watch his dick spread the cum. Those who like hot milk will be delighted with this 50-minute compilation of big gay ejaculations. Twink, , manly or obedient male: all the guys are on the floor and thirsty for semen, ready to take XXL loads all over themselves. A big cum feast, deep male moans and cocksuckers over the moon. Bon appetit!
Duration: 49:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4344kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: On your knees for 50 minutes of big gay loads

The Boy Cole - Chapter 15 - Party Favor - Cole Blue, Eddie Patrick Kiryu

Studio: BoyForSale
Cast: Cole Blue, Eddie Patrick
Master Patrick has been dominant since he was a teenager. At first it confused him and he sometimes acted inappropriately. After he got older, he joined the gay leather community and learned how to channel his desires in healthier ways but it was unfulfilling. He found that most of the so-called submissive were more interested in their own fantasies than actually serving him.
Duration: 24:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7765kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Boy Cole - Chapter 15 - Party Favor - Cole Blue, Eddie Patrick

Jacob Mills Cranks that Long Dick of His! Wilsons Mills

Studio: GayHoopla
Cast: Jacob Mills
A hottie with a body and a nice dick to match! Day 1 on set and Jacob Mills is showing it all of to the fans in his first solo film feature of his career. As the camera pans around his body, getting a shot on every muscle and hole, fans will find our newest stud easy to watch and even easier to fall in love with.
Duration: 22:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4925kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 818.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jacob Mills Cranks that Long Dick of His!

Threshhold Media Raw Meat Packers Eagle Lake

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Factory Video Productions Threshhold Media
Cast: Alex Steelwood, Dani Décor, Grant Magnum, Jason Lee, Joshua Evans, Lyle Grant
Genres: Bareback, Oral Anal Sex, Straight, Big Dick, Tatoo, Amateur, Young, Creampie
Tatted up gay and straight guys in hot raw bareback action.Watch and enjoy great sex! Huge cock! Happy viewing!
Duration: 1:32:58
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1594kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Threshhold Media Raw Meat Packers

Very Submitted For Alex's 23 cm (Spit, Deep, Gaping) - Mika Ayden and Alexandro Cabr Stateline

Studio: MikaAyden
Cast: Mika Ayden, Alexandro Cabr
I get straight down on all fours to sniff his white underwear. I pull down his underwear which reveals his huge dick! I suck him deep throat. I'm salivating so much the floor is soaked! Alex takes my head to fuck my mouth! He removes my Jockstrap and eats my ass. He fingers me and slaps his dick on my ass to make me understand that I'm going to feel it! Without waiting, he shoves his cock into me as deep as possible and destroys my ass non-stop! he grabs my arms to hold them behind my back. I am totally subject to his desires! I moan like a female under thrust! He lifts me up, turns me around and fucks me on my back! He puts his cock in my mouth so I can suck it again, he fingers me and eats my ass at the same time! He pulls his cock out and in from my ass. He puts his hand over my mouth to make me stop screaming! It's not enough to shut me up so he crushes my head with his foot while he fucks my ass!I sit on his cock and ride him! He turns me around once again to put my ass high and fucks me once again like a savage in Gaping! No matter how much I scream, he doesn't stop and spits in my face before putting his hand back over my mouth! He cums in my mouth and I clean his dick well while I cum too! We exchange our fluids while kissing!
Duration: 30:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5794kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Very Submitted For Alex's 23 cm (Spit, Deep, Gaping) - Mika Ayden and Alexandro Cabr

Cutler X and Michael Boston - Kandyboy Sackville

Studio: CutlersDen
Cast: Cutler X , Michael Boston
its been a long time coming and Cutler CUMS HUGE. Big booty Michael Boston has been trying to get on THE BIG D for a long time and there was alwasy a timing issue - dont you hate that? But then Michael shows up in the the SMALLEST shorts and the biggest sunglasses - this guy is built for dick. Cutler feasts on Michaels big butt and and willing hole before really just plowing into Boston's sperm depository.. Cutler feeds the best candy...
Duration: 21:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7798kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cutler X and Michael Boston - Kandyboy

Время генерации страницы 0.05598 секунды с 9 запросами