View Single Post
Old 03-23-2024, 01:01 PM   #38726
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Adara the Pony Girl - Part 2 Dora

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Adara is pushed into a chair and a strap is tightened around her waist. He removes her gag and of course she wants him to let her go. He asks if she has his money. Her pony training then starts with a metal bit gag with a large built in tongue port. He shoves it in her mouth and enjoys watching Adara's eyes immediately tear up, and listening to the sounds of her as she gags. He produces and shows her a pair of contact lenses and orders her to put them in. When she resists, he threatens her with the bit gag again and that makes her change her mind. After she gets the contacts in, she is ordered to strip. Once again her captor enjoys watching his blind and cuffed captive struggle to remove her boots and jodhpurs. He un-cuffs her wrists and removes her shirt, before cuffing them behind her back. He starts roughly manhandling and spanking her ass for a while, before ordering her to hop up and down. This is where Part 2 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:27
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 603.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Adara the Pony Girl - Part 2

Nice Sweet The Best Excellent Vip Collection Of SereneIsley. Part 3. Kaukauna

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English
She's fighting back a lot more this time, perhaps because he's being rougher, gripping her wrists hard and pinning them against her ass. He's not risking being easy on her now, so he wraps the rope tight around her wrists while her pantyhose-clad legs flail.

Total size: 3.7 GB in 6 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nice Sweet The Best Excellent Vip Collection Of SereneIsley. Part 3.

*Little Caprice - Into pink rope bondage Discovery Bay

Yes, that’s correct! We have Little Caprice and we tied her up in pink rope! We even gagged her with a shiny pink ballgag! This girl is gorgeous, and even more so in pink rope bondage!
Duration: 4:01
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 156.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: *Little Caprice - Into pink rope bondage

Lady Lyne – Red cow milker North Falmouth

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Lady Lyne
Genres: BDSM, ,Double Breast Pump, Tied, Natural Tits, Goat Milker, Ball Gag, Bondage, Lactation, Nipple Clamps, Nipple Puller
Remember Lady Lyne? Click here for her previous updates! She went from secretary to HuCow, with a few sessions that already elongated her nipples, but she wasn’t moved to the barn yet. That changes today, as she is finally in her new home, naked and vulnerable. The farmer left clover clamps on her nipples for a good long time before starting this session, the marks are very deep when the clamps are taken off. Lady Lyne has very soft udders, stretchy and sensitive. This will be a problem on the red cow milker, it’s not going to be easy for her! Of course, the farmer tells her to reapply the clover clamps after the session! Painful!
Format: mp4
Duration: 8:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14664kbps

File size: 896.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lady Lyne – Red cow milker

DeviceBondage - Gizelle Blanco tormented and machine fucked Metropolis

Gizelle showed up on the pages of Kink recently, and has proven that she is here for all of the bondage, punishment, and the orgasms! She craves the pain, and giving up total control to someone she trusts. The Pope guides her through the next steps of her BDSM journey by locking her in strict restraints, and pushing her as far as she is willing to go. The first position has Gizelle locked into a scavenger’s . The point of this device is to slowly torment it’s victim with slow and agonizing restraint. The body slowly begins to betray you, and fights to escape if left in this device for too long. After some nipple clamps and torment, Gizelle is given her first of many orgasms at the hands of her captor. Next, Gizelle is held in place with steel shackles that hold her in a position with her hands between her legs and her face against the table. Multiple floggers are used to turn her flesh bright red from all of the impact. Then The Pope uses his metal claws to overload Gizelle with deep sensation stimulation. Now that she is at a very heightened level, he administers multiple orgasms that push our little Gizelle right over the edge. Gizelle is bound in a very open, and vulnerable position that makes all of her flesh and holes readily available. The Pope enters and goes straight to work finishing what he started by pushing her even further still. The orgasms become so overpowering that she doesn’t know what to do wither herself, so The Pope grabs a hand held fucking machine and goes to work fucking her into oblivion. What’s left, is a puddle of a sweat and cum- slut atop the table to recover from her journey.
Format: mp4
Duration: 52:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9715kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DeviceBondage - Gizelle Blanco tormented and machine fucked

Tit Torture For Ashley - Part 3 Assen

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I had planned on tightening up Ashley's cleave gag with some black tape, but it's falling out so I just remove it and stuff a large sponge in her mouth instead. I seal it in with clear tape. This one will not be falling out. I place a hand over her mouth and chin as I poke her bound tits with a bundle of sharp wooden skewers. Ashley yelps and struggles furiously against the ropes as I continue. The tears really start to flow now and soon her eye makeup is running down her face. After a while, I stop, but only to make her bondage more severe. Her elbows are tied together and jacked up. More rope is added around her upper and lower arms and then around her body. Her sponge gag is removed and replaced with a panty gag and gray tape. It's time for more tit bondage. I bind her tits even tighter by adding more thin cord. I give them a few slaps. They are much ore firm now as there is definitely less jiggle when slapped. The worst is yet to come though as now I start slapping her tits with a long thin wooden paddle. Ashley struggles and screams through her gag as her bound tits are slapped with the implement. I eventually stop and leave poor Ashley in her bondage and panty gag.
Duration: 23:37
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tit Torture For Ashley - Part 3

Rebel's Initiation West Lebanon

Release Year: 2018
Genres: All Sex, Anal toys, BDSM
No marketing hype: this is the hardest gangbang ever shot, as well as one of the longest ones. 3 hours of nonstop, sadistic anal insanity with a beautiful, big-ass babe and 4 brutal dominants. This scene has extreme anal stretching, very rough ass fucking, heavy caning and paddling, anal electrical play, upside down rope suspension, interrogation, lots and lots of piss, ass to mouth, foot and boot worship, ass eating, and just a profound level of physical and mental challenge. Let it be clear: Rebel is a submissive masochist and wanted this scene. That's why we have included the full consent discussion in this release. Also, be sure to watch the post-interview discussion for context. We present this scene not only as a rare piece of entertainment but as what we believe will be a valuable, educational glimpse into the practice of BDSM.
Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 3:00:49
Video: 1280x720, HEVC

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rebel's Initiation

Время генерации страницы 0.04539 секунды с 9 запросами