LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Liz & Venom Searsmont

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Video language: English
Liz and Venom are so well trained now! They are basically HuPets, following the farmer around, making sure he is happy. They sleep in a stacked cage, and the farmer wakes them up in the morning. They don’t need any restraints, except collars. Clover clamps are still problematic for both girls, they have super sensitive nipples, and they can hardly stand these clamps. The farmer doesn’t care, he leads these girls around, leashed by their nipple clamps, while they crawl along towards the barn. They hate getting clamped! Fortunately, the farmer allows them to take the clamps off in the barn, because it is suckle time! Liz and Venom’s favorite thing is to show the farmer how submissive they are, and how well they can suckle each other’s udders. Don’t be mistaken: suckling is as effective as milking machines for inducing lactation! Good HuCows like Liz and Venom will do anything to please the farmer. He sits down to enjoy these two HuPets playing with each other. He may have the best job in the world!
Format: mp4
Duration: 11:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14780kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Liz & Venom

Chimera Bondage Excellent Hot Vip Unreal Gold Collection. Part 2. Micanopy

Release Year: 2024
She's learning so much, looking over all of the tools of the trade. She has so many questions about each one of them. She ventures into the garden for a second time knowing she has to complete the dare or pay a painful forfeit.

Total size: 3.2 GB in 4 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chimera Bondage Excellent Hot Vip Unreal Gold Collection. Part 2.

Allegra HogCuffed, Crotch Chained, then Crotch Roped tight! - Part 2 Seaford

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... He uses rope and binds her arms behind her back, around the post. He doesn't feel like her manners are up to par, so he teaches by pulling up hard on her crotch chain. Her ballgag and crotch chain are removed. He tightly wraps her waist with rope. He gags her with a huge sponge, before crotchroping her. He cruelly binds her elbows around the post and her chest to it as well, before he really tightens her crotchrope. The crotchrope is so tight that Allegra's hips are pulled way out and she's standing on her tippy toes. Allegra's captor leaves her like this. Her moans and whimpers gradually intensify as the rope nearly splits her in half. Her calves are soon burning as well, from standing on her tippy toes. She alternates lifting her right and left leg, to try and relieve the lactic acid buildup in her calf muscles. At the end of the clip, her captor returns. He removes the crotchrope and the gag, and Allegra Thanks him. Her manners are definitely improving. Maybe next time she'll do as she is told.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:31
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 879.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Allegra HogCuffed, Crotch Chained, then Crotch Roped tight! - Part 2

KinkFeatures - Katie Kush - tainted love, episode 5 the brat Swords Creek

Quinton continues to share his steamy stories with his friend April. Up next: a bottom that identifies as a brat named Katie Kush. Katie doesn’t hide the fact that she’s a li’l brat. In fact she’s actually proud of who she is, and how she likes to play during BDSM encounters. Quinton learns how to navigate dealing with a brat, and how to play consensually within her comfort zone. Once he finds his own comfort zone, everything falls into place. He manhandles Katie quite a bit to subdue her brattiness, but it’s going to take more than that to get her to fully submit. She wants to be tied up and used! He takes her upstairs and get her bound in rope, then fucks the brat right out of her.
Duration: 1:07:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9754kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: KinkFeatures - Katie Kush - tainted love, episode 5 the brat

Allegra's Test - Part 2 Valley Mills

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... As remove the rope from around her neck, I ask her how she likes her bondage so far. I then add a simple chest harness, before I gag her. She has been left ungagged for far to long. I ask her if she likes gags, before I shove a mouth filling red ballgag in her mouth. I then start binding her tits. They are perfect for tying. When I get done with her left tit, I smack it a few times and then I flick her swollen nipple. Allegra still smiles. She knows she's helpless to do anything about it and she likes it. After I get done binding her other tit, I spend a little time, smacking and groping them. My attention then turns to her arms. I untie her wrists and reposition them in a reverse prayer. When I'm done it's not the best reverse prayer in the world, but it's snug and I still like the way it looks. The next time I'll have to bind her arms while she's standing. I remove her ball gag and ask her once again what she thinks of the bondage. This is where part 2 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:51
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 846.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Allegra's Test - Part 2

An Evening of Gags with Rachel - Part 2 Kitimat

This Clip starts where Part 1 ended... Rachel is gagged with a large pair of panties and then many wraps of elastic ver wrap. She soon gets white electrical tape on top of that! We can tell tht this is a tight and effective gag from her "I am a gag whore chant" and from the tears running down her cheeks. As usual we get to hear her opinions and comments on the gag after it's removal. Her relief is short lived as she is soon cleave gagged with rubber straps. I let her adjust as I continue binding her with more rope. Soon her gag is made more severe and effective by wrapping black tape over the straps and over her face. She tries her chant as we get close ups of the completed gag, and as usual we here her comments after the gag is removed. This is where Part 2 ends.
Duration: 18:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2890kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 407.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: An Evening of Gags with Rachel - Part 2

Sandra Silvers & Ruth Cassidy with AJ Marion, Pling, Caroline Pierce & Li Red Cliff

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM ,Bondage
Caroline stands between Sandra and Ruth, the two statuesque visions of bondage beauty. She’s quite smug with herself. She and Lisa managed to get four times more product than they bargained for. As she surveys the landscape littered with bound and gagged moneybags, she is taken completely by surprise when Lisa’s long delicate fingers find that nerve in her neck and the world begin to fade away…
Duration: 22:15
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 6215kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers & Ruth Cassidy with AJ Marion, Pling, Caroline Pierce & Li

Время генерации страницы 0.08040 секунды с 9 запросами