View Single Post
Old 03-23-2024, 12:58 PM   #38718
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

KinkFeatures - School of Submission: Liz Jordan - day vol 4 South Hackensack

Cast: Liz Jordan, The Pope
Liz is in the home stretch and just has to make it through the final day to complete her journey. Day 4 is designed to build her back up and give her confidence in herself by showing her how far she has come. One of the ways we do this is to put the submissive in grueling bondage and coach them through the process and watch as they find strength inside of themselves that they never thought they had. They are more willing and capable of enduring things that they otherwise may have questioned prior to this process. The first session is a fluid tie that is constantly changing and becoming more difficult as the tie goes on. It eventually becomes a grueling suspension that Liz handles like a champ. One of her hands is left free due to a minor injury, but The Pope puts this hand to good use by making Liz inflict pain on herself. The final session begins with Liz on her back. Before we venture into heavy bondage, Liz must suffer in a different way first. The crop is used to mark up her flesh with bright red marks that bring the tears one more time. Once the suffering is at a level that The Pope sees fit, the bondage is then made to be almost unbearable for Liz. She is pulled into a brutal predicament position that tests everything she has been taught over the last 4 days. We finish with a long interview that gives Liz a chance to discuss everything that has happened to her and gives her a chance to articulate her perspective of the events.
Format: mp4
Duration: 59:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9759kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: KinkFeatures - School of Submission: Liz Jordan - day vol 4

Number 5 of the classic Hexham

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English
The guy in a white shirt and a mask tortures the nice woman. Suspends, sticks needles, uses surgical scissors, clips. What is called on the verge
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:44
Video: 768x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1032kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 137.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Number 5 of the classic

Valentina Bianco – fail Park Hall

Poor little Valentina. She tried to take the shock challenge again, but she failed. When she started sobbing, we knew she was going to call it quits. No problem, she tried!! And she can always come back for another go.
Duration: 4:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14649kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 531.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Valentina Bianco – fail

Farm part 3 Abbeville

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Tattoo, Vibrator
The farmer in black strikes again and continues with his mission to transform spoiled city girls into wet, wanton bondage sluts.
Stolen from their comfortable homes, 49, 412, and 731 are first introduced to PD's barn. While 49 stands with arms held in strappado, 412 wallows in the moldy hay below. 731, dragged out to join the others, is folded into a ball tie and pulled close to watch as 49 is stripped and her bare pussy is beaten.
Duration: 56:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4833kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Farm part 3

Weak chubby's struggle - Alexa's debut New Kent

Many girls attempt to taste slavery with experienced master Dr Lomp, however most of them cannot image how a trouble they are stepping in. Alexa, a chubby teen, is one of those unaware decent girls. She admits that BDSM is her dream, but since she has never tested herself in any painful game, she didn’t know she would try to quit in the middle of casting. Her sensible nipples can’t handle even the pain of the clamps. Thanks to Dr Lomp’s patience, she doesn't find herself out of the game, and slowly gets used to suffering. Anyway, this is the famous master himself who will decide whether to accept this chubby or not. Let’s watch the movie and see if Alexa will take role in the further movies.
Duration: 16:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8211kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 984.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Weak chubby's struggle - Alexa's debut

Existentialism Barlow

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Tattoo, Vibrator
"As we sat at our computers around the world we saw a young woman being tortured. We saw her stripped naked. She was put into a frame and she was caned. Hard, brutal strokes, leaving vicious looking weals. She screamed repeatedly. She begged for the caning to stop. But the assault on her helpless body continued. And then what happened later? She was in this big copper sink, half submerged in water, unable to hear anything, unable (as she told us later) to see anything except for the light above. Being repeatedly shocked with electricity, never with any warning. At times a wet cloth was put over her face and she couldn't breathe. She was helpless, in pain and very frightened. At least one regular member had to stop watching because he couldn't take it any more.

And yet afterwards this same young woman was sitting in the chat, positively bouncing in her chair, and she didn't need to tell us how good she had found the show, it was so obvious from her laughs and smiles. She was really proud of herself for taking that caning; she had broken through a personal barrier and her wonderful sense of achievement was there for us all to see. And her bath in the copper sink? She had enjoyed it all!" - Ghost
Duration: 1:20:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Existentialism

A New Toy - Part 1 Hallsville

A friend of mine brought over her friend who is referred to as "the girl" for me to play with. the girl has been in bondage before, but nothing like she is about to experience. She seems nervous, but as soon as I grab her by her hair, the nervousness seems to turn into excitement. The clip starts with her arms already bound in a box tie. I manhandle and smack her ass for a bit before I rope her neck and tie it off overhead. I continue groping her as I watch and enjoy her expressions. I turn her around and make her spread her legs. I lift her skirt, revealing her perfect ass. I enjoy watching her quiver as I smack it. I love my toys hogtied, so I start off as usual with waist ropes and a tight crotchrope. Ropes are also applied under her ass cheeks. Her ass already looks incredible, but the ropes make it look even better. I turn her back around and enjoy smacking and kneading her ass again. I sometimes hold onto her by her hair or by her tits as I do so. I finally get more rope and continue binding her legs. I start at her upper thighs and work my way down. the girl has not experienced rope bondage this restrictive before, but I can tell that she likes it.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:38
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A New Toy - Part 1

Время генерации страницы 0.05683 секунды с 9 запросами