View Single Post
Old 03-23-2024, 12:56 PM   #38712
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

KinkFeatures - School of submission Casey Calvert - day one Sortland

Welcome to the first episode in the third installment of Kink’s “School of Submission,” this time featuring Casey Calvert. S.O.S. is a special, recurring series, consisting of four days of mental and physical torment and challenges. It’s not for just anyone. Each subject has petitioned to be here, and has been hand-selected by The Pope. The experience is real. There is no acting. The intent of “School of Submission” is to show this, and to pull back the curtain to show you see the deepest and most personal of experiences of our performers.
We begin with an extensive, in-depth interview with Casey. This is a time of self discovery for her, and for The Pope to determine the path she will take over the coming 4 days.
Day One is designed to explore the Casey by overwhelming her with pain, mind fucks, and sexual overload. There a very few, if any cuts, to show her fully experiencing the situations she finds herself in, without pause. Casey doesn’t enter into this journey with any preconceived notions, except the awareness that The Pope will go to extreme lengths to take her to the next level of her BDSM experience.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:28:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7417kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 4.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: KinkFeatures - School of submission Casey Calvert - day one

Xxxx Milf Egersund

I have been lucky enough to take a grocery shopping trip all by myself on a Saturday morning. When I arrive back at the house, I find that an intruder has broken in to my home. I barely get in the door, before the masked invader grabs me and leads me into the living room. I'm wearing a casual t-shirt, jean shorts, socks and sneakers when I'm nabbed and quickly tied up in a tight hogtie with rope. Then, the unidentified man stuffs mouthpacking in my mouth and fastens it in place with a cleave gag. I'm left to struggle around on the floor as I presume to plot my escape. But, I'm hastily disturbed again. This time the man in the ski mask takes a knife and uses it to rip my shirt off as I curl back to try and avoid being cut by the knife. Not long after that he pulls down my shorts, so my skin tone bra and thong are now fully revealed. I keep trying to see a way to get away, but I am just tied too tight. I wrestle back and forth, making absolutely no progress on my escape, when he returns and pulls down my bra, so I am almost nude in front of him. A few minutes later, and my still unrecognized assailant backs out the door with a wry smile on his face. I sob as I wonder how long it will be before Johnny gets home to rescue me....
Duration: 11:58
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2100kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 197.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Xxxx Milf

Sandra, Lisa, Ami, Gia & Catherine Webberville

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM ,Bondage
Video language: English
Catherine has agreed to a ten-minute tickle-test, but is surprised to find herself surrounded by no fewer than four busty, girdled beauties, as she lies helplessly bound, gagged and naked. Ami in blue, Lisa in cream, Gia in purple and Sandra in red are her cruel tormentors, positioned at the four corners to inflict maximum discomfort and/or pleasure on the apprehensive Ms Sterling. Still, there's nothing she can do about it now - leather straps render her unable to resist. One strap encircles her chest and pins her arms to her sides, two more restrain her at the wrists, holding them against her hips, at the same time running between her thighs to offer further stimulation, as if it were needed... Her knees and ankles are also secured tightly together, with a ball-gag completing the picture and keeping her relatively quiet.
Duration: 15:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5124kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 630.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra, Lisa, Ami, Gia & Catherine

DeviceBondage - brutal homecoming of Sophia Locke Ogallah

Sophia begins her day locked into a wooden cube that holds her body in a small confined area. Her head is locked into a stock type device that displays it like the slutty hole that it is. The Pope toys with her before applying a blindfold and initiating some evil mind fuckery in the form of electrical play. The room goes quiet as he stealthily moves around fucking with her as he shocks her unsuspecting body. Sophia is given the first of many orgasms to reward her for being tough. Next, Sophia’s amazing ass is displayed so that he can torment her from behind. Floggers and canes are used to brutalize her backside and feet with some nasty bastinado. Sophia has no choice but to endure this since she is helplessly locked into cold steel hindering her from escaping. This scene is finished off with a dildo buried deep inside of her cunt while a vibe is pressed firmly against her clit commanding non stop orgasms from her pussy. In the final scene, Sophia is locked into a neck shackle along with multiple steel traps that lock her legs wide open with her hungry pussy fully exposed. What follows is a nasty bastinado session that has Sophia pushed to her breaking point. The Pope continues to push this slut as far as she is willing to go, and then pushes her right over the edge with the final orgasms of the day.
Duration: 54:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9732kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DeviceBondage - brutal homecoming of Sophia Locke

Unreal Hot Mega Cool Beautifull New Collection Wizard Of Ass. Part 4. San Felipe

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English
very pretty and doe-eyed is the quintessential good schoolgirl. However her curiosity gets her in trouble.
arrives to look at a room for rent. While the owner steps away for a minute to answer the phone she find a bag full of lingerie! She steals most of the it. Once discovered she is appropriately punished for her wrong doings!
arrives to look at a room for rent. While the owner steps away for a minute to answer the phone she find a bag full of lingerie!

Total size: 3.7 GB in 8 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Unreal Hot Mega Cool Beautifull New Collection Wizard Of Ass. Part 4.

This Isn't the Kind of Party She's Used To - Part 1 Willet

The party Girls are so easy to lure in. I easily talked her into letting me tie her wrists behind her back and then it was easy to take her to my hideout in the abandoned part of town. A petite Blue eyed Blond with Huge tits... She'll bring a fortune on the open market. I start by wrapping one arm around her neck and then I manhandle her with my other for a bit. I then tie a rope around her neck and then tie it off overhead so she can't get away. I then grab more rope and start binding her legs. I end up tying 4 bands around her thighs. I add rope in 3 places below her knees. I then start slapping and groping her tits through her silky white blouse as she whines and moans. I slap her ass a few times and then make her turn in a circle for me. She's learning fast! I do tire of her questions and complaints though, so I strap a ballgag in her mouth so I can finish binding her in peace. I soon unbutton her blouse and we get a good look at her huge firm tits for the 1st time. I continue binding her upper body, adding rope above and below her them. I then decide that her shorts/skirt attire should be removed. I cut them away with a pair of scissors. I remove her neckrope and sit her in a chair. I walk away leaving her to struggle and mmmpph. When I return, I remove the ballgag then I grope and slap her tits. I then stuff a pair of panties in her mouth. I tape them in securely with clear tape. This is where Part 1 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 25:20
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: This Isn't the Kind of Party She's Used To - Part 1

Whippedass - Nika Noire & Mellanie Monroe Hammerfest

Mellanie Monroe gets turned on by kinky bondage sex and takes hard punishment from Nika Noire. These two busty women play well together with some intense moments including painful pussy clamps, strap-on sex, anal penetration, ass hook, oral sex, spanking and more.
Duration: 1:01:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9751kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Whippedass - Nika Noire & Mellanie Monroe

Время генерации страницы 0.09068 секунды с 9 запросами