View Single Post
Old 03-23-2024, 12:53 PM   #38703
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

KinkFeatures - Casey Calvert - diary of a madman, season 2 ep 1 poor decisions Sylvan Beach

Casey Calvert is a well to director, who has a good grip on most things in her life. She has worked very hard to get to where she is at. Unfortunately it hasn’t been all sunshine and rainbows. She has clawed her way to the top, and proved that she deserves to be there. She is well respected in her industry and very successful. She has a lot of nice things that her success has afforded her.
After a very stressful week, Casey looses her temper with the contractor who is working on her home. He doesn’t take kindly to being mistreated, and more importantly he has a dark secret that she is soon going to learn the hard way. The monster inside of him has been dormant for long enough, and this time he has something to prove.
He makes her have a orgasm using a vibrator.
Format: mp4
Duration: 36:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9691kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: KinkFeatures - Casey Calvert - diary of a madman, season 2 ep 1 poor decisions

Wenona Noyes

Wenona finally came by!! It was so great to work with her again!! This is the first of 4 or 5 scenes we did and I gotta tell you. There is a reason she is an industry icon. We have worked together many times in the past and I'm reminded that there IS such a thing as a relaxing shoot. Members and customers have been asking for more Stocks in a Box clips and they get what they want with this one and so much more. Check it out... We did this whole scene and at the end I realized that I forgot to get out the Hitachi and plug it in. I'm downstairs in the basement, the Hitachi is upstairs...
Duration: 15:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5894kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 670.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wenona

Allegra's Test - Part 1 Lowndesville

Allegra C is next in line of some new models I've been testing. This is a laid back shoot, but the bondage is far from laid back. I start by asking her some questions about her experience and thoughts on bondage as I tie her wrists behind her back. I then try out my biggest ballgag to get an idea of how big her mouth is. I then test out her flexibility. The clip fades to black and we start fresh with me walking her in with a handful of her hair. I grope, smack her ass, and manhandle her as she smiles. I am soon adding a neckrope and her smile grows wider, lol. I then start tying her. I start at her waist, then I add a crotchrope. I then start adding bands of rope down her long legs. The blue in Allegra's eyes seems to intensify as the rope tightens. I ask her questions as we progress. We learn that she likes the rope tight. Perfect! After her legs are bound I cut open her blouse, exposing her perfect tits. I start slapping and kneading them. I grab her by her hair and continue manhandling her. Allegra continues to smile. I ask her if she's ready to sit down and she says "no, lol... she's enjoying the neckrope.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:25
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Allegra's Test - Part 1

A New Toy - Part 2 Khabarovsk

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I have a little more fun with my new toy for a while. I enjoy watching her reactions as I grab her by her hair and smack her ass. I finally untie her neckrope from above and I pull up a chair. I ballgag her next. A little more manhandling ensues, before I start intensifying her bondage with more rope. The girl makes some fabulous expressions as she is being bound tighter and tighter.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:44
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 841.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A New Toy - Part 2

BrutalSessions - anal in the dungeon - Liv Revamped and Derrick Pierce Admire

Liv’s day begins with her on her hands and knees like a good whore should be, awaiting her captor. She’s wearing an innocent looking bra and panty set, but she’s not fooling anyone here. Derrick enters and goes to work giving this slut her instructions for the day, and then dishes out some impact with his leather flogger. Her ass is spanked, then her panties ripped from her body and shoved in her mouth. As Derrick fucks her pussy, he fingers her ass and tells her that is the next hole he will . The rest of her outfit is ripped away and she is suspended in a hogtie position. Derrick uses her mouth and pussy while fucking her ass with a butt plug. Eventually the plug comes out and his cock goes deep in her ass. The final scene has Liv on her back with her arms tied behind her in a Takate Kote aka TK. Derrick uses his cat-o-nine tails to torment Liv before using all of her holes to his satisfaction. He employs the magic wand to push Liv over the edge as he mercilessly fucks her ass until she explodes with orgasms.
Duration: 46:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9717kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BrutalSessions - anal in the dungeon - Liv Revamped and Derrick Pierce

Gold Vip Mega The Best Collection Of Bondage Orgasms. Part 2. Etta

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English
We have her sitting with her legs spread wide and tied to steel posts to prevent her from closing them during her orgasms. Her hands are pulled out to her sides making her completely helpless. The vibe is pressed hard against her pussy and then turned on.

Total size: 1.8 GB in 5 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gold Vip Mega The Best Collection Of Bondage Orgasms. Part 2.

Yana - tied up in the woods Lucea

Yana loves to play, and her favorite fantasy is getting kidnapped and tied to a tree! So much fun! We chased her through the woods, her arms already in a box tie. It was easy to catch this naked girl, she couldn’t run very fast on her bare feet. We tied her to a tree and gagged her! Yana thought it was the most amazing thing ever, and she already emailed us to play some more! What a girl!
Duration: 4:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14589kbps

File size: 492.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Yana - tied up in the woods

Время генерации страницы 0.03509 секунды с 9 запросами