View Single Post
Old 03-23-2024, 06:43 AM   #4321
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

BrutalDildos Vanessa Bonnerdale

Release Year: 2015
Studio: BrutalDildos
Cast: Vanessa
Genres: Sex Machine, Big Toys Dildo, Masturbation
This busty babe loves having her pussy and asshole f"cked with the biggest dildos! Her holes get an extreme pounding while having squirting and prolpasing orgasms!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 24:32
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BrutalDildos Vanessa

KinkFeatures - School of submission Casey Calvert - day one Rural Valley

Welcome to the first episode in the third installment of Kink’s “School of Submission,” this time featuring Casey Calvert. S.O.S. is a special, recurring series, consisting of four days of mental and physical torment and challenges. It’s not for just anyone. Each subject has petitioned to be here, and has been hand-selected by The Pope. The experience is real. There is no acting. The intent of “School of Submission” is to show this, and to pull back the curtain to show you see the deepest and most personal of experiences of our performers.
We begin with an extensive, in-depth interview with Casey. This is a time of self discovery for her, and for The Pope to determine the path she will take over the coming 4 days.
Day One is designed to explore the Casey by overwhelming her with pain, mind fucks, and sexual overload. There a very few, if any cuts, to show her fully experiencing the situations she finds herself in, without pause. Casey doesn’t enter into this journey with any preconceived notions, except the awareness that The Pope will go to extreme lengths to take her to the next level of her BDSM experience.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:28:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7417kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 4.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: KinkFeatures - School of submission Casey Calvert - day one

Allegra's Test - Part 3 Gowanda

Allegra comments on how helpless she looks. I then shove 2 huge pairs of panties in her mouth. I tell her to hold them there as I tie a rope into her hair. I ask her a few more questions so we can hear some gag talk, lol... I am soon sealing the panties in with multiple wraps of black tape. I plan on hogtying her, but her bound tits are just begging for more attention, so I give them more. I add one more quick rope, before I place her on the floor. I tell her to struggle for a few minutes. She does, but soon she needs the gag out. Allegra is still very new to bondage and struggling in 95 degree heat while strenuously bound isn't easy. She'll definitely get better as she gains more experience. I then pull her into an extremely tight hogtie. I started at her crotchrope, which tightens it up a great deal, when I hogtied her. I add another rope and use it to pull her head back by the hairtie I added earlier. Remember how Allegra has been smiling all along? That smile is gone now and you can tell that the heat and her severe bondage is starting to get to her now. I add some heavy green clamps to her nipples. She hasn't been hogtied for very long now and is looking distressed. I tell her I'll get her out in a few minutes. I want to regag her, but she knows that she wouldn't be able to handle it. I move the camera around and get as many shots as I can before I roll her on her side. I grope her bound tits while she's on her side. I then get as many camera angles as I can before I start cutting the ropes off of her. I get her out of the hogtie and then remove her breast bondage. I am freeing her arms as the clip ends. For not having done very much bondage, I was very impressed with Allegra. She has great flexibility, gags nicely, and has a high pain tolerance... definitely looking forward to tying her again!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:45
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 706.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Allegra's Test - Part 3

21sextreme - The Handsome Trainer Hester

Release Year: 2011
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Sila
Genres: blowjob, mature, granny, big tits, bbw, hairy, short hair, blonde, one on one
Video language: English
Sila keeps herself in a good shape despite of her age. What is her secret? The secret is a young and handsome trainer, Leslie, who definitely works over each and every part of the kinky grandma, including her nether region. There is no better way to keep up the youth, the resilience and the stamina than regular fucking, isn´t that true?
Duration: 28:32
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2727kbps
Audio: 143kbps

File size: 600.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 21sextreme - The Handsome Trainer

Kenzie Taylor, Whitney OC - We’re the Taylors Solden

Video language: English
Kenzie Taylor is having an extremely stressful month. Due to the writer’s strike, the film she was directing has fallen apart, her stepsons Gal and Elias are constantly fighting and driving her crazy, her bills are piling up and she’s about to have a meltdown. Luckily, her loving husband Chad notices how stressed she is and proposes they throw caution to the wind and take an impromptu vacation to visit Kenzie’s eccentric Barb, who lives a few states away. The recipe for madness is ready as the family goes on a crazy road trip involving horny cops, tarantula bites in unsuspected places, and, of course, A lot of sex!
Duration: 1:34:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4034kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kenzie Taylor, Whitney OC - We’re the Taylors

Valentina Bianco - harness gag to elbows Ukiah

Our extremely talented model Valentina Bianco is back for some more elbow slamming! She can be tied with her elbows all the way together and raised to a chicken wing position. We tied her harness gag to her elbow rope so she couldn’t look down. It was a brilliant struggle! Valentina is so cute and tough at the same time!
Duration: 4:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14580kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 469.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Valentina Bianco - harness gag to elbows

The Very Best Of Breaking Taboos - part 3 - Achtung Wildwechsel! South Berwick

Release Year: 1999
Studio: Subway Innovative Productions
Cast: Anni, Pipi, Piepsi, Mary Popping, Liptomanin, Manuschka, Miss "Unterwurfig"
Genres: BDSM, Exhibitionism, Public, Extreme, Bizarre
Simon Thaur presents his female " Kinky crew " in unusual situations absolutely naked on the street of Berlin.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:42:14
Video: 512x480, DivX 5, 879kbps

File size: 759.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Very Best Of Breaking Taboos - part 3 - Achtung Wildwechsel!
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09519 секунды с 9 запросами