LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Theo Ford and Josh Milk East Lyme

Release Year: 2015
Studio: FuckerMate
Cast: Theo Ford and Josh Milk
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Facial, Kissing, Muscles, Masturbation, Piercing, Rimming, Tattoos. Uncut.
When these two meet there´s not a second to waste. Its our pleasure to give you pleasure seeing these two guys enjoy each other to the maximum.
Format: mp4
Duration: 20:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4962kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 758.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Theo Ford and Josh Milk

Drew Sebastian, Dolf Dietrich Dushan

Video language: English
Colored ink, muscle, fur and cock compete for your attention as Drew Sebastian and Dolf Dietrich lie entwined, making out and exploring their hard flesh. Each wears a harness and a leather jock strap with a cock opening. Drew leans over to suck Dolf, carefully lapping up dribbles of saliva and cock juice that run down Dolf's balls. A spontaneous sixty-nine lets Dolf do the same for Drew's huge cock. Dolf shoots his feet up into the air and spreads his legs, inviting Drew to take notice of his ass. Drew grabs a pair of gloves and dunks his hands into a bucket of lube, grabbing a ridged, conical dildo. Each segment of the toy is wider than the last, stretching Dolf's hole while penetrating it. Drew's fist comes next, and he counts the knuckles aloud. Dolf's hole is so shiny and relaxed that Drew is compelled to fuck it in several positions before cumming all over Dolf's taint.
Duration: 32:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6609kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Drew Sebastian, Dolf Dietrich

Trevor Harris & Kam Stone - Delay Of Game Sanchez

Release Year: 2024
Studio: NextDoorBuddies
Cast: Trevor Harris , Kam Stone
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Kam Stone fucks Trevor Harris' twink butt raw in "Delay of Game". NextDoorBuddies - Trevor Harris & Kam Stone - Delay Of Game
Duration: 52:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5369kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Trevor Harris & Kam Stone - Delay Of Game

Narumiya Jin & Adam Awbride Sioux Center

Studio: OnlyFans
Cast: Narumiya Jin , Adam Awbride
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Narumiya Jin fucks Adam Awbride. I've never fucked a man this hard before .
Duration: 34:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Narumiya Jin & Adam Awbride

Scout Cole - Chapter 1 - Tick Check - Dolf Dietrich & Cole Blue Boynton

Studio: ScoutBoys
Cast: Dolf Dietrich , Cole Blue
I guess you could call me an experienced Scout. I'm certainly one of the oldest boys in our troop and I've earned more badges than anyone else. Being one of the older boys means I get a few choice perks. I get to push to the front of the food line, I get to order the younger boys about and, more excitingly, I get to stay up later than the others when we're out camping. I love those late nights around the campfire, telling ghost stories and toasting marshmallows under the stars. It sounds like the ultimate cliche, but it's the most incredible feeling.The best part of it is hanging out with the Scoutmasters. Once the younger scouts are in bed, they chill out a bit and you start to get a sense of who they really are. My favorite Scoutmaster is definitely Dietrich. During the day, he can be a bit on the stern-side. I've seen him tearing strips of some of the cockier boys and I used to be really terrified of him. But I've learned over time that his bark is a lot worse than his bite. If you work hard, pay attention and you're respectful to him... he's as nice as pie. I love hanging out with him in the evenings. He cracks jokes and messes about doing these real funny impersonations. The more time I spend with him, the cooler he seems to get. And I guess the more handsome I find him... It all started with a dream. It was definitely the most erotic dream I've ever had and it was all about Scoutmaster Dietrich.
Duration: 19:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7821kbps
Audio: 236kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Scout Cole - Chapter 1 - Tick Check - Dolf Dietrich & Cole Blue

College Swim Team: No Suits Required Springerville

Release Year: 2001
Cast: Hunter Robinson, John Matthews, Trevor Dean, Kyle Adams, Tino Marks (aka Tino Lopez), Taylor Treavon, Alex Cee (aka Alex Castro, Elian Cortez), Scott Alexander, David Alan Graf (Coach)
Genres: Softcore, Erotica, Muscles, Posing, Black, White, Interview
These stunning athletes have been partying more than practicing. So their coach has a special nude workout in store for them. Poolside calisthenics, in-water workouts, rigorous laps, one-on-one sprints, side-by-side relay races, our underwater cameras capture every detail of their smooth, naked, muscular bodies knifing through the water. During breaks, each swimmer proudly displays the results of the hard work - his beautifully formed nude body in breathtaking close-up. Practice makes these men perfect!
Duration: 1:47:26
Video: 704x528, AVC (H.264), 2152kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: College Swim Team: No Suits Required

Michael Roman’s Gang Bang - Part 2 Francesville

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Bodybuilder, Hairy, Kissing, Rimming, Tattoos, Masturbation, Cum Shots, Butts, Ass Play, Close ups, Big Dick, Muscles
Michael Roman's 8 top gang bang comes to a cum soaked conclusion as the cock-crazed stud takes load after load up his sloppy fucked-out hole.
Duration: 25:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2350kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 469.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Michael Roman’s Gang Bang - Part 2

Время генерации страницы 0.05267 секунды с 9 запросами